Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

WTF? Ok i found this super weird.....
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: WTF? Ok i found this super weird.....
10-17-2011 2:35 AM

(10-17-2011 2:14 AM)johnnyj Wrote:  Mustang, there's no need for that in this forum.

Relax.

If you don't work for AD and dont care how this thread will affect their sales or reputation, then there's no reason this thread should bother you. This is a free forum where members can speak their minds. So if you don't like a topic and don't want to add to the subject at hand, don't look at the thread. I'm sure that other members would be more than happy if you participated in a positive way.

However, there is no need to be negative or aggressive towards other members. That's how trouble/ problems begins.

But that precludes the fact that if you post, you're open to replies to it. I didn't "attack" strawberry because he said a product sucked. I said that to him because why should it matter who is a RU at AD or not, this forum prides itself on "Pheromone reviews information and advice" not lets discuss things here on why this company sucks or not. I only speak on AD products it is because of what I know.

I always get into tiffs with these guys because I know 2 of the 3 people who founded this forum, and it irks me that it got to this level and quite honestly in my opinion (sorry mark) lost its true essence when the other two were here. A lot of good is here, and this is why I come and I try and participate, in a positive way as much as possible.

If I did offend strawberry, that wasn't my point. It's harder to convey things in a forum on how you're saying it. But I will out right say ohhmygod is an idiot, and I've said my peace on that. He's the type that doesn't think for himself and becomes zealot like. The kid needs a lesson in humility. Everyone here I've ever gotten into a tiff with we dealt with it like adults, IE Rattlesnake, dbot, and even mark.
10-17-2011 2:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-17-2011 2:43 AM

(10-17-2011 1:36 AM)stld82 Wrote:  do u guys think there are fake accounts out there made just for reporting purposes to elevate a product when in need? have an account with posts that provide old information but make oneself be known as a insightful fella. Experiment with P's that will interest some members and get sales?

I think it's all marketing.

AD's got enough information from the current RU's, if you want to broaden your data set then that's the way to do it. It's BS we only can select certain concentrations of certain putatives but what can you do. The ones I want they've identified here anyway.

Also remember that P's are discounted at half I believe so it's still pretty cheap. I've ordered 30mcg concentrations before and they are EXPENSIVE, to the point it was dumb to order it (like 80 bucks). Also their profit margin(from what they say) is higher with the Instant Line products, and lower with the putatives. We definitely don't get them at cost, I think we get them at net 0 profit, meaning after all expenses are paid out for the cost of acquiring that product, and man hours.

I was a RU way before a year and not much posts/rep than the link the OP put up so it is very much possible. They've also been pretty liberal about it recently.
10-17-2011 2:43 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-17-2011 3:05 AM

I think what mustang was saying that this forum should not become a "other forum or company" basher.
I also think this thread is useless.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
10-17-2011 3:05 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-17-2011 3:22 AM

(10-17-2011 2:35 AM)Mustang Wrote:  I always get into tiffs with these guys because I know 2 of the 3 people who founded this forum, and it irks me that it got to this level and quite honestly in my opinion (sorry mark) lost its true essence when the other two were here. A lot of good is here, and this is why I come and I try and participate, in a positive way as much as possible.

You shouldn't let it get to that, who gives a fuck if someone praises Androtics or someone shits on them? Yes, you like them and that's all cool but if someone opens a thread dissing them, just open another praising them. No need for conflict here. Smile Create threads, telling us the positives, how they've helped you or others in real etc.

(10-17-2011 2:35 AM)Mustang Wrote:  If I did offend strawberry, that wasn't my point. It's harder to convey things in a forum on how you're saying it. But I will out right say ohhmygod is an idiot, and I've said my peace on that. He's the type that doesn't think for himself and becomes zealot like. The kid needs a lesson in humility. Everyone here I've ever gotten into a tiff with we dealt with it like adults, IE Rattlesnake, dbot, and even mark.

Ohmg is a cool guy and you're way out of order mate. Seriously, you really want to come over and start pointless drama for the sake of AD? Furthermore, there is no need to get personal.

As for being a 'fake alpha' that's bordering on ridiculous. We all climb that ladder of self improvement and bizarrely enough we all go through similar steps, why the need to judge on that, especially since you say you have been there yourself? Besides which are you really in the position to judge his state to be fake or authentic? Smile

There is a certain amount of irony in calling him a zealot who doesn't think for himself when you have in the past been blinded to arguments against AD. I really don't want to get into another argument with you Mustang, especially since we decided to drop that shit in the past. So what I will say is this, a quality of a true alpha is that he doesn't allow others to dictate his emotions in a reactive manner or otherwise ;)
10-17-2011 3:22 AM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

10-17-2011 3:50 AM

Snakey, thanks for getting my point across ;)

Someone is just jelly mate =) Mirin' too much.

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
10-17-2011 3:50 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

10-17-2011 7:02 AM

OK, Mustang we will not tolerate members bashing other members here. This is an open and uncensored forum, yes, but that applies only to those who respect forum policies. Unlike some places where posts and entire threads disappear because someone said something that a moderator didn't like, could cause harm to their company or just to be spiteful.

It's fine to stand up and defend what you believe in, but not at somebody elses expense. You don't like OhhMyGod, or anyone else that says anything negative about Androtics, we get it! But, that is not a reason to resort to name calling.

I've asked you to be more considerate in the past, and I'll not ask again. We've had 2 members report you over your posts in this thread just today!

I'll not issue a warning this time, mainly because I'm pretty sure you would think I sided with the Androtics haters and it would have been different if the thread had been about another company. That is not the case: As far as I'm concerned this is totally about not being courtesous and respectful of other members, and be assured that this is the last time that I let you slide, and I'll not preclude Beccah from issuing a warning if she feels you deserve it.

As others have suggested, if you don't like when someone says anything negative about Androtics and can't help but put them down, then stay out of the Androtics Product Reviews forum!

If a member wants to complain about a companies policies or politics they have every right to, about any company. Strawberry_Milk complained about seeing somebody getting reporting member status, after he'd heard that it would take a year. How does that affect him? Uh, how about in how much he has to pay for some of their products?

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
10-17-2011 7:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-17-2011 10:01 AM

Mustang, please do not personally attack other members. You're perfectly entitled to your opinions, as they're entitled to theirs', but cyber-bullying will not be tolerated. This is the only time I'm going to issue an informal warning. If I see you attacking others personally again, I will be handing out (official)warnings. Please feel free to express your opinions in non-inflammatory manner, rather than devolving to name calling. Also, do not feel singled out because this is in regards to AD, bullying is against forum policy period.
10-17-2011 10:01 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-17-2011 12:09 PM

(10-17-2011 7:02 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  OK, Mustang we will not tolerate members bashing other members here. This is an open and uncensored forum, yes, but that applies only to those who respect forum policies. Unlike some places where posts and entire threads disappear because someone said something that a moderator didn't like, could cause harm to their company or just to be spiteful.

It's fine to stand up and defend what you believe in, but not at somebody elses expense. You don't like OhhMyGod, or anyone else that says anything negative about Androtics, we get it! But, that is not a reason to resort to name calling.

I've asked you to be more considerate in the past, and I'll not ask again. We've had 2 members report you over your posts in this thread just today!

I'll not issue a warning this time, mainly because I'm pretty sure you would think I sided with the Androtics haters and it would have been different if the thread had been about another company. That is not the case: As far as I'm concerned this is totally about not being courtesous and respectful of other members, and be assured that this is the last time that I let you slide, and I'll not preclude Beccah from issuing a warning if she feels you deserve it.

As others have suggested, if you don't like when someone says anything negative about Androtics and can't help but put them down, then stay out of the Androtics Product Reviews forum!

If a member wants to complain about a companies policies or politics they have every right to, about any company. Strawberry_Milk complained about seeing somebody getting reporting member status, after he'd heard that it would take a year. How does that affect him? Uh, how about in how much he has to pay for some of their products?

You out of all people know I've discussed in private with Rattle and dbot and we respect each other. I did not even make comments to them.

Quote:Does it matter?

It doesn't affect you so why even care?

Yes AD, super shady, buncha idiots, scam artists. Stop beating a dead horse already.

I didn't attack strawberry and he would have gotten a different response if he asked why they are. In the context that was posted that's why I replied that way. I've never attacked or told anyone they were lying if they said a product was ineffective, or it sucks. I didn't know I wasn't allowed to voice my opinion in response to what he said.

(10-17-2011 10:01 AM)Beccah Wrote:  Mustang, please do not personally attack other members. You're perfectly entitled to your opinions, as they're entitled to theirs', but cyber-bullying will not be tolerated. This is the only time I'm going to issue an informal warning. If I see you attacking others personally again, I will be handing out (official)warnings. Please feel free to express your opinions in non-inflammatory manner, rather than devolving to name calling. Also, do not feel singled out because this is in regards to AD, bullying is against forum policy period.

I know you guys aren't bullying me or ganging up on me, ohhmygod is one of you guys, I understand that. I just find it odd that the times he's implied he would kick my ass, nothing happens to him. I understand that that's borderline and doesn't really do much, but hold the same standards for him as you do with me.

@OP

I read it and it does come off brash. I say things differently than I do typing them out, but what goes through my head and how I type it are two different ways. I can understand why he defended you, and my apologies that it came out that way. [/quote]
10-17-2011 12:09 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

10-17-2011 12:26 PM

(10-17-2011 12:09 PM)Mustang Wrote:  You out of all people know I've discussed in private with Rattle and dbot and we respect each other. I did not even make comments to them.

I didn't attack strawberry and he would have gotten a different response if he asked why they are. In the context that was posted that's why I replied that way. I've never attacked or told anyone they were lying if they said a product was ineffective, or it sucks. I didn't know I wasn't allowed to voice my opinion in response to what he said.

Please show me where i brought up dbot, Rattlesnake, or claimed you attacked Strawberry_Milk?

I was referring to the name calling directed at ohhmygod.

(10-17-2011 12:09 PM)Mustang Wrote:  I know you guys aren't bullying me or ganging up on me, ohhmygod is one of you guys, I understand that. I just find it odd that the times he's implied he would kick my ass, nothing happens to him. I understand that that's borderline and doesn't really do much, but hold the same standards for him as you do with me.

Mustang, no you don't understand! it isn't an us against you scenario and ohhmygod isn't one of us. It's forum policy. If any member called you stupid or an idiot, or otherwise attacked you, they would receive the same response.

I don't recall ohhmygod ever making an unprovoked attack toward you, but if you would like to point me to one, where you did not initiate a confrontation, we will prompty take action against him.

The us vs them mentality seems to be unique to Androtics and pherotalk.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
10-17-2011 12:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Strawberry_Milk
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-17-2011 12:31 PM

WOW! didn't expect the thread to end up like this lol! I just woke up, I need to read all this.
10-17-2011 12:31 PM

Share This Thread