Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
Voracious
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Voracious
05-25-2012 6:22 AM

(05-25-2012 1:14 AM)misfit101 Wrote:  Skin chemistry is always interesting. I have a lot of blends that tend to go way too soapy on me yet Black Candy doesn't. Hmm I think I might actually like the violet note, because I suspect it's in a couple of other blends I like from Love Potion one being Bodice Ripper.
By the way, Halo, any recommendations on the male scents that you personally like?

Hi - it isn't Halo - but there is a giant pile of these at home mine has been forced to try on. I say forced because it's not his thing and he he likes to settle down to one or two and never change.

Legend ROCKS my world but that is GGG (going going gone) BUT if Mara ever remakes it - BUY it. Snatch it up and run. Great scent/Phero combo.

Salute is wonderful for day.

Dad is a great work scent.

For night wear - Weapon X is DEAD SEXY and I think - trying to remember the label of the one I am presently "making" him wear - Pashazade? Something like that. It's warm, sexy and makes you want to sink right in...

Make him wear - laughs.... Yeah whatever...he get's a cookie.

My Best,
Shelly B
05-25-2012 6:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

05-25-2012 8:14 AM

Yes, Shelly gave you some good ones. My favorites are sold out. Mark's Girl Nip and Sorcerer. I gave my sorcerer to a friend unfortunately.

Oh also one of my favorites for guys is Halo's Lavender Musk, it's a PE I did. Unisex and dead sexy. I am not sure if it's sold out or not.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2012 8:16 AM by halo0073.)
05-25-2012 8:14 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-16-2013 10:07 AM

HOLYMOLYTHISONEISDIVINE!

Okay. 1st Hubby is ok with the scent.
He NEVER wears cologne so this is a brand new experience for him and getting a description from him is WORSE than pulling teeth.
By "ok" with the scent just means he's still deciding but he has only worn it once so far Sad He refuses to wear it to work as he says he doesn't need or want women hitting on him Laugh1 K, fair enough.
What he wore: 1 spray from a 5ml bottle to each forearm. He spent most of the initial dry down and first 45 minutes being distracted by the "new" smell - though he kept saying it wasn't bad, just different, and that it wasn't giving him a headache. It was only strange to be "fragranced" sideLol
He picks out ZERO scent notes, only stating repeatedly that "Yeah, this isn't bad. I could wear this I guess." Dash1

2nd: What the wifey got:
HOLYCRAPTHISSTUFFMADEMEWANTTORAVAGEHIM! For a bit he was really amping the smoke and leather OH. MY. GOODNESS. WANTTOEATYOUUPLIKENOW!!! When he first sprayed it on it did seem somewhat foodie but once it dried down it just went SEXAAAAY and FAST.

Later that evening I applied LP Balls! to compliment his Voracious and HOLY SHITE! Let's just say it was a VERY good night Heat

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-16-2013 10:07 AM
Futureman
If not now, where?

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-08-2014 9:27 PM

I'll revive this thread. On a whim I picked up a handful of samples from LPMP, including Voracious. Initially I found it more interesting than pleasant. But I couldn't stop sniffing it, nor could my wife, who was giggling incessantly as she inhaled the fragrance any time I walked by. This stuff is pretty special, and with (I assume) a lower concentration of mones, I can easily see myself pairing it with Xist, Cohesion, or Taboo. I will start playing with this one immediately.

I look forward to trying the other scents from LPMP, too, which are fairly unconventional if you're used to the selections from your local dept. store counter.

Beer
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2014 9:30 PM by Futureman.)
12-08-2014 9:27 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-08-2014 11:29 PM

(12-08-2014 9:27 PM)Futureman Wrote:  I'll revive this thread. On a whim I picked up a handful of samples from LPMP, including Voracious. Initially I found it more interesting than pleasant. But I couldn't stop sniffing it, nor could my wife, who was giggling incessantly as she inhaled the fragrance any time I walked by. This stuff is pretty special, and with (I assume) a lower concentration of mones, I can easily see myself pairing it with Xist, Cohesion, or Taboo. I will start playing with this one immediately.

I look forward to trying the other scents from LPMP, too, which are fairly unconventional if you're used to the selections from your local dept. store counter.

Voracious is addictive. Between the scent and the Wanted Man it's boosted with, the combo is magical for getting romantic. Actually, Voracious brings out the animal in the women I've worn it around. My wife leaves me bruised, battered and broken from snu snu but... Hooray!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2014 11:31 PM by Snoopyace.)
12-08-2014 11:29 PM
Futureman
If not now, where?

Rep Post

12-10-2014 12:58 PM

(12-08-2014 11:29 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Voracious is addictive. Between the scent and the Wanted Man it's boosted with, the combo is magical for getting romantic. Actually, Voracious brings out the animal in the women I've worn it around. My wife leaves me bruised, battered and broken from snu snu but... Hooray!

Hey, Snoop. How many sprays do you use? App point? I have the sample bottle and don't know whether it delivers the same amount as a 1 oz. bottle.

I wonder if I should get the pheromone boost LP offers for 5$? Confused

Beer
12-10-2014 12:58 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-10-2014 1:17 PM

(12-10-2014 12:58 PM)Futureman Wrote:  Hey, Snoop. How many sprays do you use? App point? I have the sample bottle and don't know whether it delivers the same amount as a 1 oz. bottle.

I wonder if I should get the pheromone boost Love Potion offers for 5$? Confused

I also have the sample vial (not sure how the spray compares to the full size bottle). I use 2 sprays and I put them on the tops of my hands and wipe each side of my neck. Works VERY well for me. Or should I say, works very well on the women around me!

Not sure exactly what you are referring to with the pheromone boost with Voracious. It's already boosted with Wanted Man which is why it's $5 more than an unphero'd scent.

I plan on getting a full bottle of this one but I've had other budgetary situations come up first.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2014 1:21 PM by Snoopyace.)
12-10-2014 1:17 PM
Futureman
If not now, where?

Rep Post

Voracious
12-10-2014 3:31 PM

That's right. The additional five dollars applies to the mone-less fragrances. I was thinking that the pheromone – enhanced fragrances were lower in pheromone content and could be increased. Sorry for the confusion.

In any case, it is a surprisingly good fragrance, and has interesting effects on my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beer
12-10-2014 3:31 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-10-2014 4:55 PM

From experience, I can tell you that even though the phero content on Love Potions scents might be lower than some other phero companies, the combination of scent and phero from them definitely works VERY well. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised if you boost anything from LP.

12-10-2014 4:55 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-15-2014 11:13 PM

Voracious is a great smell. I described it in a post on the LPMP site as magnetic to women. Once they get a decent whiff of it, they want another one, then another, then...
12-15-2014 11:13 PM

Share This Thread