Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Voodoo bottle
Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Voodoo bottle
07-19-2017 2:19 PM

Just request no witchy Shit or no blessing from your Vooddo like mine. It worked great to me. So no worries on the blessing right ?
Just ordered new Voddoo (No blessing) from lal and paid with western union. Really Hope lal can be paid with paypal like it used to do.

I also will test my second bottles if it is still potent without the blessing like my first one and give it a full reviews

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2017 2:28 PM by Boss.)
07-19-2017 2:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kalzon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-20-2017 12:54 AM

(07-19-2017 2:09 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Last I heard from arsenic he's moving across the country for a new job. He's been posting less frequently.

But I still strongly believe there's a good entity in the voodoo bottle.

That seems like good news to all, from you (As you are able to see and confirm at the spirit level).
Its good if it does only what it is intended to do, and not interfere in other things.
Garry selling personal caspers Big Grin

(07-19-2017 2:19 PM)Boss Wrote:  

Just request no witchy Shit or no blessing from your Vooddo like mine. It worked great to me. So no worries on the blessing right ?
Just ordered new Voddoo (No blessing) from lal and paid with western union. Really Hope lal can be paid with paypal like it used to do.

I also will test my second bottles if it is still potent without the blessing like my first one and give it a full reviews

The poster of this thread- ppHamelin, ordered the minus witchy. Still he got this.
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2017 12:56 AM by Kalzon.)
07-20-2017 12:54 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

ps775
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-20-2017 1:44 AM

Surely you lot can't actually be serious about the witchy blessing thing actually doing something??
07-20-2017 1:44 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-20-2017 4:53 AM

(07-20-2017 1:44 AM)ps775 Wrote:  Surely you lot can't actually be serious about the witchy blessing thing actually doing something??

There was a thread about it. I for one, am serious about it.

I believe in that sorta stuff.
07-20-2017 4:53 AM
ps775
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-20-2017 7:14 AM

(07-20-2017 4:53 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  There was a thread about it. I for one, am serious about it.

I believe in that sorta stuff.

Fair enough, and I'm not trolling. I guess it's just a perspective I don't normally come across and I assumed it was more of a marketing gimmick.

I appreciate your sharing.
07-20-2017 7:14 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

07-20-2017 10:39 AM

(07-20-2017 1:44 AM)ps775 Wrote:  Surely you lot can't actually be serious about the witchy blessing thing actually doing something??

everyone has their beliefs and there are a lot of unexplainable things in this universe. i'm very open minded about everything. just as you're suggesting that the witchy blessing doesn't actually do something, other people feel the same about mones, saying you can't actually believe that snake oil is actually doing something. it's all about what you choose to believe.

i used to wear voodoo to work. there's a guy at my work who's very spiritual. one day while wearing voodoo, he came up to me and said .... "I don't want to freak you out but I need to tell you something if you don't mind" ... I said sure ... what's up ... he says "i feel a presence around you today". I asked if he could tell if it's good or bad.... he couldn't be sure but he said it's probably good so no need to worry. he's never said anything like that to me before and never since. I haven't worn voodoo to work since that day. I've worn it a couple times since but not much.

i'm just reporting what happened so believe what you want. it's just very strange that he would come up to me and say this at a time when I was wearing voodoo.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
07-20-2017 10:39 AM

purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-20-2017 10:49 AM

If the witchy shit, is doing something then I am immune to it... not getting anything out of voodoo except making me behave like a nice, honest and kind guy (probably that's just the beta nol effect).
07-20-2017 10:49 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

07-20-2017 11:10 AM

(07-20-2017 10:49 AM)purpleblood Wrote:  If the witchy shit, is doing something then I am immune to it... not getting anything out of voodoo except making me behave like a nice, honest and kind guy (probably that's just the beta nol effect).

voodoo makes you a nice honest kind guy??? sounds like voodoo's doing a hell of a lot!!! lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
07-20-2017 11:10 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

07-20-2017 4:15 PM

(07-20-2017 10:39 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  i used to wear voodoo to work. there's a guy at my work who's very spiritual. one day while wearing voodoo, he came up to me and said .... "I don't want to freak you out but I need to tell you something if you don't mind" ... I said sure ... what's up ... he says "i feel a presence around you today". I asked if he could tell if it's good or bad.... he couldn't be sure but he said it's probably good so no need to worry. he's never said anything like that to me before and never since. I haven't worn voodoo to work since that day. I've worn it a couple times since but not much.

I second this. For me at work, I kiiiinda did fall in love with L. A Co worker of mine. She kiiiinda felt the same.

Ursula and Inanna those're the names of them witches. (Or priestesses) got 2 cards of'em from Garry. I personally think that they're good wing women for me, who help me to get the attention from other ladies. And it's a known fact, ladies make better wing women than men do as wing men.

In other words, they're not negative forces. Rather positive ones in me humble opinion. Smile probz cos am optimistic and I like to think they're good chick mates of mine who guide me to the right path. I don't know, it's just me. Smile

There were other reports of other members saying that they were seeing dreams. When they were wearing Voodoo.

(07-20-2017 10:49 AM)purpleblood Wrote:  If the witchy shit, is doing something then I am immune to it... not getting anything out of voodoo except making me behave like a nice, honest and kind guy (probably that's just the beta nol effect).

Do u rekon other products with B-Nol do the same to ya? Smile
07-20-2017 4:15 PM
Kalzon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-21-2017 11:06 PM

(07-20-2017 4:15 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Ursula and Inanna those're the names of them witches. (Or priestesses) got 2 cards of'em from Garry. I personally think that they're good wing women for me, who help me to get the attention from other ladies. And it's a known fact, ladies make better wing women than men do as wing men.

Hi Dr Chocolate, I was wondering if there is something to do with these cards. Are we suppose to make affirmation or prayer with the cards? By any chance are there any instructions by Garry?
07-21-2017 11:06 PM

Share This Thread