Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Very bad results with instant Sexiness A and with Alfa donna
Lorean2016
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Very bad results with instant Sexiness A and with Alfa donna
07-08-2016 3:02 PM

Hello everyone,
English is not my first lenguage so i am sorry if i make any misspelling.

I bought instant sexiness A and instant sexiness B, as well as Alpha Dreams Alfa donna and Acha.

I must say my personallity is very alpha, i have a strong personallity, and i am told i can be intimidating when i am angry, i have a hard look and can look very unapproachable and bitchy if you dont know me, i have been told so, even do that is not my intention, i guess it is the vibe i give off.
Apart from that i am very tall for a woman, and many guys are shorter than me.

For what i though reading pheromones Forums instant sexiness A and Alfa Donna would be more for my personallity type. But i though i did not need to look any more alpha than i already am, and maybe instant sexiness B and Acha will make me look sweeter and more girly.

I have been using instant sexiness B some days and Acha other days with Good results for 2 months, my boyfriend reacts very well to it and guys are very nice to me.

I decided to try instant sexiness A and Alfa Donna on days i was not meeting my boyfriend. i went out with a friend to the shopping Mall and i though i would try instant sexiness A, and i have been mistaken with a transexual, that never happened to me in all my life (not that i have anything against transexuals, but i am a woman born a woman, and this is not the type of result i want from pheromones). I have wore Alfa donna today and had the same reactions, 2 guys waking commented i was a transexual when i países by. I am wondering if it could have been the instant sexiness A and Alfa Donna giving me a masculine vibe as i am already a very alpha personallity.

I gave instant sexiness A to a friend the other Day and going to do the same with Alfa donna, i dont want to be mistaken for what i am not. It has upset me very much.
That have never happened to me before when i dont wear pheromones or when i wear Instant sexiness B or Achar.

What do you think? And which other pheromones would you recommend me that wont make me masculine? I am afraid to try New ones just in case i get mistaken again. It is very upseting to be mistaken when you are a woman born a woman.
07-08-2016 3:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 257
Thanks received:
1224 thanks in 571 posts

RE: Very bad results with instant Sexiness A and with Alfa donna
07-08-2016 4:05 PM

Hey Lorean,

It sounds like you absolutely love drama.

You purchased pheromones to help deal with your personality issues without actually addressing the real issue............you.

"very alpha
strong personality
intimidating
hard look
very unapproachable"

You claim to have used 2 different mixes with success, and then 2 other mixes that received a negative reaction. So you already have your answer for what works...........don't turn into a soap opera. If you are going to get "upset very much" by a response to mones, then you shouldn't use them..........there simply not for you.

Mones will not change your gender in the eyes of others.........but if you present more masculine traits/characteristics, then don't be surprised by the response.

Maybe don't buy an "alpha" product, if you're already "very alpha"..........a little common sense goes a long way.

Best of luck!Big boss

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v?-pre 2015 and v2 Oct 2016), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital, M3X. Manimal (oil)
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
07-08-2016 4:05 PM
Thanks given by Spars
Spider-mone
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 287
Thanks received:
961 thanks in 436 posts

07-08-2016 5:15 PM

Try socials like hypnotica or glace.
07-08-2016 5:15 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3549
Thanks received:
2457 thanks in 943 posts

08-25-2016 7:47 AM

I was thinking that social mones would be perfect as well. Love Potion Magic Perfumery makes Heart & Soul and I get great results with that. It is not masculine at all. It is very friendly & flirty without being super sexual. I have found that if you pair social mones with sexy blends it makes you sexy plus approachable. One small spray of Alpha Donna and one or two small sprays of heart & soul might temper the results. This brings me to another point... how much Alpha Donna were your wearing? There really is such a thing as too much. Research sweet spot testing on this forum if you want the best results.

Androstenone is in some women's phero products, but it is masculine... Est is very fem. Learn what you can about the ingredients & it will help you find products that will achieve the results you want. A-none is not necessarily a bad thing in any way. But, you might want to use it sparingly. I personally love it paired with a-nol and cops. Very rawr! But I'm short & very girly. Different things work differently for different people. Sweet spot testing will help you figure out what works for you.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
08-25-2016 7:47 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Donna vInstant Sexiness lazarusjj 2 2,176 06-20-2011 3:21 AM
Last Post: lazarusjj
  Instant Sexiness B and Essence of Woman lazarusjj 2 3,369 05-14-2011 2:02 AM
Last Post: lazarusjj
  A good replacement for Instant Sexiness A? somethingsweet 5 4,397 04-23-2010 10:23 PM
Last Post: Sillykitty
  Instant sexiness A esmeralda 28 8,720 01-04-2010 6:52 PM
Last Post: Diane999