Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Very Confused New Guy
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Very Confused New Guy
03-22-2010 10:23 AM

(03-22-2010 10:15 AM)Tisha Wrote:  No your thinking of the "scamming crap dealers" LOL :laugh2:

Hey I had to come up with some name for them and I couldnt think of anything else. No matter what we call them you learn to recognize them pretty quickly just from there identical delightfully hyped up web sights with the naked girl on he front sticking her tongue in some dudes ear.

Tisha

Ahhhh, that's right! Mrgreen

I do like the name you came up for those websites. I found Love Scent and Androtics around the same time I was looking at those websites. Funny thing is, because AD just showed a bunch of bottles on their website I was actually leery of buying there right off. Most of the other sites had all these huge promises and suggestive imagery. Being a red blooded American male I was originally drawn to the hype. I read the AD guarantee and decided to give it a try.

I actually wasn't having great luck with Pheromones until you suggested I try Instant Gentleman and from then on I was sold on Pheromones and their effects. So thanks for that. It is your fault that I'm a phero junky! Razz

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
03-22-2010 10:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-22-2010 11:33 AM

Quote:I actually wasn't having great luck with Pheromones until you suggested I try Instant Gentleman and from then on I was sold on Pheromones and their effects. So thanks for that. It is your fault that I'm a phero junky!

Your Welcome. They dont call me the evil phero pushing goddess for nothing LOL :wink2:
03-22-2010 11:33 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-22-2010 12:46 PM

So when can we get these HUSS to run out of business?

How's the new product?
Ugh, terrible...that company is just another HUSS.

So, who's the HUSSoM? (Hyped Up Sex Seller of the Month) Smile

Just bought a new product, hope it's not from a HUSS.

(I think you just came up with a new term Tisha!) Big Grin

Haha, I forgot what thread I was in. Hey Defguy, and welcome to Pherotruth!

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2010 4:39 PM by Phya.)
03-22-2010 12:46 PM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-22-2010 1:33 PM

Firstly - love your avi...

2ndly - this is a great forum to learn about all kinds of new products. Jump in and ask those questions!

Can seem overwhelming at first but you'll get the hang.
03-22-2010 1:33 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-22-2010 4:59 PM

Hi Defguy! Bye

The high points have already been covered, so I'll just say...Welcome to the forum! Big Grin

Make yourself at home and have fun! It's nice to have you here!

Bella
03-22-2010 4:59 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

03-22-2010 5:36 PM

Bella your avatar is getting cuter!

Defguy, the organization of this forum is in nested layers and can be confusing if you're used to simple divisions of topic categories. For example, the Pheromones/Fragrances/Perfumes/Colognes forum is organized into many sub forums which are organized by category. It makes finding information about only one company's product, e.g., Scent of Eros , or a particular type of product, e.g., cologne, easier than wading through a long single forum. It's a bit of a pain now but as the volume of posts pile up the more complicated organization will have more clarity. It does discourage aimless wandering through a single general forum and I miss that.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
03-22-2010 5:36 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-24-2010 4:43 AM

(03-22-2010 5:36 PM)Gegogi Wrote:  Bella your avatar is getting cuter!

Thank you, Maestro! Curtsey

(03-22-2010 5:36 PM)Gegogi Wrote:   Defguy, the organization of this forum is in nested layers and can be confusing if you're used to simple divisions of topic categories. For example, the Pheromones/Fragrances/Perfumes/Colognes forum is organized into many sub forums which are organized by category. It makes finding information about only one company's product, e.g., Scent of Eros (Scent of Eros ), or a particular type of product, e.g., cologne, easier than wading through a long single forum. It's a bit of a pain now but as the volume of posts pile up the more complicated organization will have more clarity. It does discourage aimless wandering through a single general forum and I miss that.

I haven't really missed the general forum. I think of the men's and women's forums as an overall general forum, just divided...lol. At PTalk I didn't know which forum I was in half the time anywaysSearch, I just responded to posts.

We thought categorizing/sub-forums would make it easier to find things. After awhile posts get buried. So, hopefully, the way we have it set up will go the distance. Though if we find something isn't working, we always have the option to change it.

And you can aimlessly wander anywhere ya damn please...it's your house! Just watch out for the cracks. Big Grin

Bella
03-24-2010 4:43 AM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-24-2010 7:14 AM

(03-22-2010 8:20 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  'Hyped Up Sex Sellers', isn't that a New indie band? Sarcastic hand

Now, if a gorup of guys, or gals, came up to me and said "Hey! We got this band. We're called 'Hyped Up Sex Sellers'. Would you come and scout us out and see if we're good enough for your company to take on?" I'd be there in a second flat LMAO. I even have the first CD cover pictured in my head... for either a guy or gal band... If it's a girl band it would be all sexy as hell and no red blooded guy could pass up buying it just for the cover... If it were a guy band it would be so hilarious and conversation invoking no one would be able to pass up buying it just for the cover. For the gals... Think dressed up all very hot and sexy like.. well.. ladies who's careers take place in the open air.... For the guys... the same pix only the guys are dressed up exactly like the gals... but have to wear wigs.... Sarcastic hand

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-24-2010 7:14 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-26-2010 7:39 AM

Hi Defguy, I'm late to your welcoming party and ask your forgiveness. I tend to think of the forum lay out as being a browsers paradise like an old fashioned town with lots of side alleys and cul de sacs instead of a modern Wally World with everything all laid out in nice neat rows. I know it's confusing for new residents and casual visitors but after awhile it feels like home and everyone has a favored nook that they hang out in. Have fun and I look forward to seeing around

LOL @ hyped up sex sellers.

The Androstenone Discussion
03-26-2010 7:39 AM

Share This Thread