Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Very Confused New Guy
Defguy
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Question Very Confused New Guy
03-21-2010 11:03 PM

Hey Everybody! I just found this Forum on an internet search and I like that this forum is unbiased to any one company. I normally frequent the Love Scent forum. Upon finding this site, I realize there are MANY more pheromones out there than what I am used to seeing on Love Scent. Its overwhelming!!!Eek With Love Scent there is a list of all the pheromones in the "List of Pheromone section so I can research them independently. Thats not the case with this forum and its harder for me to navigate for some reason. I try to type in a 'mone such as P93 or MX353 in the search bar and get nothing because it is too short or invalid for some reason. I still dont know what these 'mones are, do or contain... Can you direct me on this forum, I get around the Love Scent pretty easy but I spent 2 hours here and am still confused as ever! :sorry2: I tried PMing a few guys I recognized from the Love Scent Forums but I cannot PM until I have 5 postings lol Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Best Results
(now defunct) A314
Turn up the Heat

Currently testing:
Holy Grail
X22
Api

Arsenal:
Holy Grail
X22
Api
Turn up the Heat
Alfa Maschio
Corporavato
Glace
Aqua Vitae
The Edge
WAGG
A314
True Alpha
Samples:
Xist
SOB
03-21-2010 11:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cosmomac
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: Very Confused New Guy
03-21-2010 11:18 PM

First off, Def Guy --

WELCOME!!!

I'm in the same boat as you. My familiarity is with a number of the products in the Love Scent catalog and I had no idea there were this many reputable manufacturers and merchants.

Also, I'm pretty new here, so I don't have a lot of answers, but I think if you are entering something in the search box and not getting anything, that means it is not mentioned in any posts, at least by the name / spelling you are using.

You'll be hearing from admins and/or more experienced members very soon, so hang tight.

The cavalry is on the way.

03-21-2010 11:18 PM
Defguy
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-21-2010 11:35 PM

Thanks a LOT Cosmo. Im setting up my profile right now. I figure If I post pictures and stats, people can help me better. If I say Im good looking but in reality I look like a troll and the pheromones dont seem to be working for me, maybe the issue isnt the pheromones but the fact that I look like a troll :red face:

Best Results
(now defunct) A314
Turn up the Heat

Currently testing:
Holy Grail
X22
Api

Arsenal:
Holy Grail
X22
Api
Turn up the Heat
Alfa Maschio
Corporavato
Glace
Aqua Vitae
The Edge
WAGG
A314
True Alpha
Samples:
Xist
SOB
03-21-2010 11:35 PM
Defguy
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-21-2010 11:59 PM

Hi welcome to the forum. I just set up my profile with a few stats about myself and some pictures. I tried 'mones 4 years ago and had none of the affects I wanted (getting laid). With one product I did get an extreme confidence high that was just plain unnatural, Ive only felt that way a few times in my life (I felt it for 1 week after first lay, the first time I had morning sex, and this one morning after I smoked the night before. I think I was still high lol) So I knew that peros had some sort of affect. Now Im just back and willing to spend money to find the right combination to help me achieve my goals.

Best Results
(now defunct) A314
Turn up the Heat

Currently testing:
Holy Grail
X22
Api

Arsenal:
Holy Grail
X22
Api
Turn up the Heat
Alfa Maschio
Corporavato
Glace
Aqua Vitae
The Edge
WAGG
A314
True Alpha
Samples:
Xist
SOB
03-21-2010 11:59 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

zeph
=]

Rep Post

03-22-2010 2:08 AM

a lot of the mones with numbers and MX/Ps are usually from Androtics Direct. You can check up on some product reviews in our forums.

I'm not sure why your searches are coming up blank, maybe one of the admins can help you out when they get the chance.

There are a ton of different places and companies to get mones from. Check out Liquid Alchemy Labs. I personally haven't tried them, but there are a few members here who are finding their stuff to be pretty good stuff. If you're into some really good scents try Love Potions. They also have scents with mones in them. I definitely recommend some of their stuff. AD is also pretty good. I think they restocked some of their products. Not sure if they will be bringing back all of their mixes, but some of them were real winners. Great stuff. Just be wary, MX292 was a great mix and MX353 is supposed to be the same formula but it doesn't seem as good as the original. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Lotta helpful people here.
03-22-2010 2:08 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

03-22-2010 5:46 AM

Hey Defguy, welcome to PheroTruth!

Since you've already been looking around a good bit, you know that we are not a pheromone company or affiliated with one and members are free to talk about any products they like, or dislike.

As to the issues you were having with searching, the minimum search character length that can be used is 4, so P93 would not work, but MX353 worked fine for me and pulled up 9 threads.

You'll find a number of great reviews on Pheromones in the Product Reviews section of the Where To Buy Pheromones forum, as well as in the Mens Forum.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Wwe have a really great group of folks here who are ready and willing to help.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
03-22-2010 5:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

03-22-2010 6:22 AM

Hi Defguy

the world is so small... everywhere well known faces .. hehe

we''re still a very familiar circle here ... and i know we're growing bigger soon.. :shy:

hmm all the new stuff can become a little bit irritating and confusing ..... takes a few weeks to find your way into the Androtics world .. or what's doing the products of Liquid Alchemy Lab

You're invited to ask what comes in your mind ....

I love it to seem some Phero Veterans joining us ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
03-22-2010 6:22 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-22-2010 8:02 AM

Hi there Defguy.

Welcome to Pherotruth.

We are a fairly new forum so everything is not covered just yet, however most of us have been using pheromones for many years. You can go on down to the "where to buy pheromone" section and check out each store listed for product info. If you have questions about a product not listed there are a lot of experienced long time users here so just jump right in and ask. If you need more help then that you can ask me. I work for the PO to make a living and have health insurance but I am a life coach and expert in pheromone use so I cant help you out. Just post and out in the title "Need Help" or once you have 5 posts you can PM me. Forum issues should go to the "forumstaff" PM though.

A quick overview.................

There are 3 major players in the pheromone community

Love scent which sells products made by other companies

Androtics which sells there own products and also researches and tests other molecules that are suspected of being pheromones. They also test new mixes they come up with. These are found in the advanced section of there store. I used to be affiliated with them as there moderator and pheromone coach but I stepped down from that position last year. It was a personal decision and didnt reflect on how I feel about them or there products. They have good stuff. Anything with a MX or a P in front of a number is there test product. They also have a T series which looks like TAH TAL TAK TAC TAF TAA.

Love potions which is fairly new but growing there pheromone line by leaps and bounds over the last year.

Then you have some of the long standing less prominent or popular companies like

Stone independent research
Lacroy
Natural attraction
Athena
Luv essentials

Then there are alot of small up and coming companies like......

Liquid alchemy
Paradise 7
Alpha Dream
and more...............

There is one more category and this is the Hyped up Sex sellers. They usually sell just a few products here and there designed strictly for one purpose. To make money. You can tell by how cheesy there websites are. Pherlure, Nexus This is not say that everyone of them is selling crap but you should really always ask around before trying them out.

That's why we opened this forum. In other forums you stuck just talking about the products sold by the forums company. We dont have a company here so you can talk about all of them. The good the bad and the ugly.

I know it very confusing at first but we are here to help all you have to do is ask.

Tisha
03-22-2010 8:02 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-22-2010 8:20 AM

'Hyped Up Sex Sellers', isn't that a New indie band? Sarcastic hand

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
03-22-2010 8:20 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-22-2010 10:15 AM

Quote:'Hyped Up Sex Sellers', isn't that a New indie band?

No your thinking of the "scamming crap dealers" LOL :laugh2:

Hey I had to come up with some name for them and I couldnt think of anything else. No matter what we call them you learn to recognize them pretty quickly just from there identical delightfully hyped up web sights with the naked girl on he front sticking her tongue in some dudes ear.

Tisha
03-22-2010 10:15 AM

Share This Thread