Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
V2 NOS 2018
Mr.Gone
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: V2 NOS 2018
09-29-2018 2:12 PM

Just got another order of V2, and it now comes in a black box and has a gold lid. I ordered it in unscented this time, which is a first for me.

Josh_84, I wasn't really getting hits at one spray either, so I bumped it up quite a bit, but stefdude has the right idea for starting off, use one spray for another week or so, and if you still don't see results, bump it up to 2 sprays and see what happens. Also a cover scent that I personally like with leather and steel is "Man" by Jimmy Choo, "Nuit de l'homme" by Yve's Saint Laurent is nice too, but I feel it fades too fast (my skin erradicates cologne though, it is hard to find scents that last longer than a couple hours, maybe why I need more sprays of V2 as well). Man, compliments Leather and steel and lasts really well. In fact I like it so much, I am doing the unscented V2, and will be using Man as the primary scent this time.

As far as distance, I have seen it hit girls from easily over 10 feet away. Sometimes I wonder if the hits aren't more of a reaction to self effects causing me to present myself in a different way. A word of advice though, if you use a cover spray, don't actually spray it on your application points for the V2. For example, If you put the V2 on the neck, spray the cover scent on your wrists. The chemical make up of the cover scent cologne can effect the way the way the pheromones diffuse, and until you really get a feel for how this product works, you don't want to mess with how it functions.

Also I agree that this is not a good product for the gym, but I do like to use it during the day at coffee shops, grocery stores etc. I enjoy when women give me there employee discounts when they are ringing me up, or random women in line chatting me up. I have built up some locations where I am treated like a rockstar every time I walk in, which is something that definitely states Alpha Male to the women in the building. V2 has a social element to it, and I think you are cheating yourself if you don't take advantage of it, personally.
09-29-2018 2:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-30-2018 1:18 AM

Hi Mr.gone,

Thanks for the advice, how many sprays did you need to see some reactions as at 1-2 with v2 and am i still get nothing and i purchased v2 for the hits everyone seems to be reporting they get without approaching people which would help me a bit as i am in my head a bit and try not to bother people too much so i dont start conversations normally with people unless had already met them previously.

I will look into man by jimmy choo to add to leather and steel, i normally put it on my neck or chest and will put "man" on wrists like you suggest, but since its already scented and a decent smell do you need that extra cologne with v2?

Ive tried both at shopping centres and havent seen anything from either product so far so maybe where most get good results on small amounts i might not be someone that it works well with in small doses?

When you mentioned you bumped it up a bit how much do you use currently for the best results?

Thanks.
09-30-2018 1:18 AM
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-30-2018 9:03 AM

(09-30-2018 1:18 AM)josh_84 Wrote:  Hi Mr.gone,

Thanks for the advice, how many sprays did you need to see some reactions as at 1-2 with v2 and am i still get nothing and i purchased v2 for the hits everyone seems to be reporting they get without approaching people which would help me a bit as i am in my head a bit and try not to bother people too much so i dont start conversations normally with people unless had already met them previously.

I will look into man by jimmy choo to add to leather and steel, i normally put it on my neck or chest and will put "man" on wrists like you suggest, but since its already scented and a decent smell do you need that extra cologne with v2?

Ive tried both at shopping centres and havent seen anything from either product so far so maybe where most get good results on small amounts i might not be someone that it works well with in small doses?

When you mentioned you bumped it up a bit how much do you use currently for the best results?

Thanks.

If you tried it enough times at 1 spray and didn't get results yes, absolutely increase the dosage.Some people's skin diffuses a lot worse and they need higher dosages.It's really a matter of diffusion.

When I say enough times you don't have to use it 1 week at 1 spray if you get no results.3 unsuccessful times in a suitable environment is enough to proceed increasing the dosage.I mean, don't put it to work if you have very few females or the flirting is off the limits, dont put it in the grocery store where you stay only for seconds in a specific female's proximity.Ideal scenarios is night use, bar/club or even afternoon coffee shops, you need women in close proximity and minimum interaction, even stares and smiles.Ideal is when you are 1 on 1 with a female, friend or not.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
09-30-2018 9:03 AM
Mr.Gone
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-03-2018 12:06 AM

"I will look into man by jimmy choo to add to leather and steel, i normally put it on my neck or chest and will put "man" on wrists like you suggest, but since its already scented and a decent smell do you need that extra cologne with v2?"

No, not really, it is just a matter of preference. You had asked for good coverscents, and that is one I recommend, but no the Leather & Steel scent is definitely good enough on it's own.

"Thanks for the advice, how many sprays did you need to see some reactions as at 1-2 with v2 and am i still get nothing and i purchased v2 for the hits everyone seems to be reporting they get without approaching people which would help me a bit as i am in my head a bit and try not to bother people too much so i dont start conversations normally with people unless had already met them previously."

I have used up to 5 sprays, which is overkill, but I have not had issues with "ghosting" or O.D. or even the adrostadienone depression I experienced after using Alfa Maschio for a while (though now that I am using unscented, I am dropping that down a little). You don't necessarily need to "approach" people too much, but at least make sure you are making eye contact and smiling. If you can initiate some kind of light interaction that is honestly better. I don't typically "hit on" a woman without them signalling a direct interest, but I am definitely willing to comment on their outfit, or ask them a simple question about something relevant to the environment or even comment on the weather when there is nothing else worth talking about. One thing to be aware of with Alpha mones is that some people may be intimidated by you, so trying to appear friendly and inviting, or extending an opening for them to interact with you will do wonders.

Let the mones effect you first, wear them for 30 to 60 minutes until you start to feel a bit more confident, and then play up that confidence just a little. It may take a little while for you to adjust to the "vibe" of the mones at first, but just roll with it. Also, don't expect it to be a magic potion. It is going to draw a little more interest and polish up the way people perceive you a bit, at it's best, but the effects overall are pretty subtle. The self effects, and your ability to adapt to them are as important, if not more important then the effects they have on the women around you.
10-03-2018 12:06 AM
Mr.Gone
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-03-2018 12:13 AM

Also, Stefdude made a comment about sweat effecting diffusion and range, and that may be one of the reasons why I used more. I switched to unscented, and the temperature has gone down a bit, and now I find that the 5 sprays I was using is too much for me. I have dropped down to 1 spray and am working my way back up to a sweet spot. I am not sure if it is the unscented formula, or the temperature that is causing the change. but at 2 sprays today, I am already seeing positive hits. I will update when I find my sweet spot, but it definitely seems that there is no one size fits all method, even for the same person. Just experiment and have fun.
10-03-2018 12:13 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-03-2018 3:58 AM

(10-03-2018 12:13 AM)Mr.Gone Wrote:  Also, Stefdude made a comment about sweat effecting diffusion and range, and that may be one of the reasons why I used more. I switched to unscented, and the temperature has gone down a bit, and now I find that the 5 sprays I was using is too much for me. I have dropped down to 1 spray and am working my way back up to a sweet spot. I am not sure if it is the unscented formula, or the temperature that is causing the change. but at 2 sprays today, I am already seeing positive hits. I will update when I find my sweet spot, but it definitely seems that there is no one size fits all method, even for the same person. Just experiment and have fun.

Noticing the behaviour of a normal cologne's diffusion, sillage and longevity gives a good hint about what is happening on your skin and environment.Summer was difficult for me too for alcohol mones, I didn't use bigger dosages but I saw the distance was quite reduced.The only thing that had monster diffusion for that environment was M512, which was manufactured to work in these circumstances, or even worse, like leaving a trail behind me at night while outside in open air, or surviving after getting wet in sea or pool.

My rule is simple.I do oils during the summer except for very very few exceptions.I mostly use alcohol during the winter but there I might do a few exceptions because often you are in a very warm indoor environment.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-03-2018 3:58 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2K NOS 2018 stefdude 200 13,189 10-17-2018 10:50 PM
Last Post: MMM
Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews pherophreak 58 4,769 10-07-2018 8:42 AM
Last Post: arrhenius
  AM NOS 2017 Reviews D'man 101 11,805 04-01-2018 2:04 PM
Last Post: Aroma Fero
  delicious first date, the stick shift: AM 2012 NOS Review. doctorlove 14 1,668 03-12-2018 7:05 PM
Last Post: doctorlove
  LIIK NOS Review ppHamelin 0 556 02-03-2018 11:10 AM
Last Post: ppHamelin