Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
V2 NOS 2018
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

V2 NOS 2018
05-14-2018 3:01 AM

I received a sample of this and L2K.I'll try the L2K first and then report on this.I've never tried V2 in the past so I can't compare with the old product.This one is mostly alcohol based (NOS) and it has the most potent and clear phero smell I've ever smelled.

If you buy V2 from AD this is the thread you should report.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-14-2018 3:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

RE: V2 NOS 2018
05-14-2018 9:08 AM

Again, did you get sent samples, or did it come with an order?

Thanks! touche

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
05-14-2018 9:08 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

05-14-2018 12:32 PM

(05-14-2018 9:08 AM)MMM Wrote:  Again, did you get sent samples, or did it come with an order?

Thanks! touche

I asked Chris for an L2K sample and he sent me (+V2), with me covering the shipping costs.I'd hate losing this gem so I wanted to know what the final product has finally come to, because I'll have to order in a few months.

05-14-2018 12:32 PM
Mr.Gone
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-26-2018 11:48 AM

I just purchased some V2 in sandalwood musk. I received it on 5/23/2018 (posting the date, because I think it is important for Alpha Dream reviews at this point) and have been doing 2 sprays, one on each wrist and then rubbed the wrist on my neck. I have applied it every day, so far for the last 3 days since I have received it, but so far have not noticed any effects, self or otherwise. Also the smell seems to burn off much faster than the previous silicone version I had of L2K V2.
I had received a sample of Certo in the Sandalwood musk scent, and loved how long the scent lasted, so I figured I would try it instead of the Leather and Steel scent I had been using, but in the alcohol version, it doesn't seem to last well.
To be fair though, I have been working every night since I got this, and haven't had a chance to really socialize in it yet. If I start to see some results, I will report them.
05-26-2018 11:48 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Rep Post

05-26-2018 2:26 PM

(05-26-2018 11:48 AM)Mr.Gone Wrote:  I just purchased some V2 in sandalwood musk. I received it on 5/23/2018 (posting the date, because I think it is important for Alpha Dream reviews at this point) and have been doing 2 sprays, one on each wrist and then rubbed the wrist on my neck. I have applied it every day, so far for the last 3 days since I have received it, but so far have not noticed any effects, self or otherwise. Also the smell seems to burn off much faster than the previous silicone version I had of L2K V2.
I had received a sample of Certo in the Sandalwood musk scent, and loved how long the scent lasted, so I figured I would try it instead of the Leather and Steel scent I had been using, but in the alcohol version, it doesn't seem to last well.
To be fair though, I have been working every night since I got this, and haven't had a chance to really socialize in it yet. If I start to see some results, I will report them.

I think that 2 sprays could OD with this.Try 1 spray for a few times, I really think it's enough.Night time would be the environment for this.

About the scent:I have my samples unscented but I notice I can smell the nones for many hours, easily 10+, until I wash them.That doesn't mean it gets proper diffusion, it's just an observation, BUT, one time I put the application in the morning without taking a shower first (I generally oily skin and sweat easily).That time I noticed I smelled the pheromones much less, I believe it was a diffusion issue.
Don't judge by the smell, apply in a clean spot, do what you can not to sweat and reapply after 5-6 hours or apply cologne on top of the mone apps to revive the diffusion.

Keep us posted!

05-26-2018 2:26 PM
Mr.Gone
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-30-2018 4:33 PM

I actually ramped it up a bit. I started applying 4 sprays, and wore it this way for a few days. I started noticing women were carrying on conversations longer than before and were just generally friendlier. I started getting noticeable glances from women that I walked by, and they held them long enough for me to notice, would smile when I made eye contact, etc. These girls were all curvier girls in their mid 20's, and nobody I was interested in pursuing, but I am 40, and having 20 year olds blatantly check me out is definitely a noticeable thing.
I started keeping the bottle in my mini-fridge, and I feel like the scent lasts a little longer on my skin, also the scent smells a little different to me, but part of that could be that I am giving up smoking (again) and switched to vaping, so that may have a little to do with me noticing the smell better. Either way, it is getting hotter, and I just feel more comfortable keeping it in the fridge.
Today, I figured what the hell, and sprayed 6 sprays, and the self effects are reminiscent of when I first tryed Aqua Vitae. Getting the rockstar feeling and people are visibly upbeat and almost excited to see me. I don't know if it is because I just feel really happy and confident, but it seems like more than that. I am not noticing any intimidation.
Keep in mind I am 40, white and usually kind of beta, I am not implying that everyone should use 6 sprays, but at least I am getting some really noticeable effects from this stuff, which I haven't had from Alpha Dream in quite a while.
Overall I would say it is a social/status mix, but I am also not really an expert on these things. I am thinking 6 sprays is probably my sweet spot, but I might go for the OD just to make sure.
I would say this product definitely isn't as strong as the originals were, and I can't yet speak to it's reliability or consistency, but right now I am feeling pretty happy with my purchase.
05-30-2018 4:33 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

05-31-2018 9:16 AM

Jesus, you must be stinking really bad from 6 sprays.May I ask, how come you bought an unreviewed product?

05-31-2018 9:16 AM
Mr.Gone
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-31-2018 3:04 PM

It is a scented product and it is a mild scent, so I don't think it stinks. I have had previous incarnations of L2k, L2k v.2, and Alfa Maschio. I just wanted to see if their products have been restored to their previous glory, and well, no they haven't, but they are at least back to working.
It is a lot, but I haven't OD'd and I didn't ghost, so I am going to keep moving forward. I am going to use 6 again today to see if the results are consistent, but don't be surprised when I write about using 8 sprays, I don't see the point in being cautious or timid with these products, the point is to have a reaction and at $75 a bottle, I expect to see results, not just feel like maybe it had an effect. When the results I am getting seem less beneficial than before, I will pinpoint my sweet spot, but right now 6 is good and I don't know if 7 or 5 is better, but my next jump will be to 8.
05-31-2018 3:04 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

P4yn3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-31-2018 3:19 PM

Mr. Gone, new idea:

Do 4-8 sprays and then go out.

Then slowly try to wipe each spray point little by little every 45 minutes- 1 hour. Try and see if there's any difference and if you have a sweet spot for hits.
05-31-2018 3:19 PM
Mr.Gone
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-31-2018 10:42 PM

(05-31-2018 3:19 PM)P4yn3 Wrote:  Mr. Gone, new idea:

Do 4-8 sprays and then go out.

Then slowly try to wipe each spray point little by little every 45 minutes- 1 hour. Try and see if there's any difference and if you have a sweet spot for hits.

Not sure that would prove anything, between trying to guess how long the spray is lasting and how successful I was in removing each spray I don't think I would have any reliable data by the end of the night, not to mention, many pheromone colognes have sort of a warming period. It could take an hour or two just for the cologne to start working.
I think I will stick with my current method for now.
Unfortunately, using it at work is pointless for me, so I probably won't have anything new to report for about a week.
05-31-2018 10:42 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2K NOS 2018 stefdude 253 29,321 06-13-2019 2:21 AM
Last Post: stefdude
Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews pherophreak 116 15,147 02-11-2019 10:33 AM
Last Post: zanfr