Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
User for two weeks, unexpected effect. Need some advice!
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: User for two weeks, unexpected effect. Need some advice!
07-03-2019 6:58 AM

(07-03-2019 2:52 AM)Devin1Neil Wrote:  Also can I pm you about some ideas and blends? I dunno if you do custom blends or try out new Pheromones but I have a few ideas Spiteful

Thanks Snoopy.

Sure thing. I'm not a master formulator like some guys but I'll give you my 2 cents on things.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
07-03-2019 6:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-03-2019 9:48 AM

(07-01-2019 8:16 PM)Devin1Neil Wrote:  Must be nice to plug your own products Secret

At least your Avatar is also pointing a finger. Whistle3

That being said, in addition to what the others have opined, Pheromones are a bomb, not a precision missile, and you have no control over who they might affect and to what degree.

Your roommate is a female, and has a preconceived notion of you regarding who and what you are and how you make her feel. Even if she's only been exposed to lingering trace amounts of you on pheromones, you'll be projecting a different aura about yourself.

Humans tend to only mnemonically regard others after they feel that they know them. The senses pick up on the cursory signals of recognition and our minds fill in the rest. You having changed your outer mien causes something to be off as far as she's concerned. This causes an entirely different set of physical and emotional responses as she knows something is off, but cannot quite place it. The outer signs of this can be confusion, hostility, distrust, confrontational posturing, being ignored (until she's again comfortable) and many other things.

The change in you causes a change in her perception of you. This can cause any sort of emotions and feelings to bloom, appear, or be altered.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-03-2019 9:48 AM
Devin1Neil
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-11-2019 9:49 AM

(07-03-2019 9:48 AM)Gladen Wrote:  At least your Avatar is also pointing a finger. Whistle3

That being said, in addition to what the others have opined, Pheromones are a bomb, not a precision missile, and you have no control over who they might affect and to what degree.

Your roommate is a female, and has a preconceived notion of you regarding who and what you are and how you make her feel. Even if she's only been exposed to lingering trace amounts of you on pheromones, you'll be projecting a different aura about yourself.

Humans tend to only mnemonically regard others after they feel that they know them. The senses pick up on the cursory signals of recognition and our minds fill in the rest. You having changed your outer mien causes something to be off as far as she's concerned. This causes an entirely different set of physical and emotional responses as she knows something is off, but cannot quite place it. The outer signs of this can be confusion, hostility, distrust, confrontational posturing, being ignored (until she's again comfortable) and many other things.

The change in you causes a change in her perception of you. This can cause any sort of emotions and feelings to bloom, appear, or be altered.

Sometimes playing with these things feels like playing blackjack with a sledgehammer, lost me a roommate after she obviously caught feelings. Her BF says I come up a lot and its usually frustration or like something small is my fault and it's a big deal. This is a big come to jesus moment, and honestly is what is making me believe in these things. They can be powerful....
07-11-2019 9:49 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-11-2019 1:24 PM

(07-11-2019 9:49 AM)Devin1Neil Wrote:  ....and honestly is what is making me believe in these things. They can be powerful....

ah, so you now have had your epiphany! Now, you know the power of these little toys....use them with respect and with responsibility.

Since you mention that even your friend has related on how his gf (namely your roommate) keeps mentioning you in convos....LOL...obviously, the mones have elicited emotional reactions in her head. Now, she doesn't know how to deal with it; she is confused. Her rational side wants to discount her more base emotions....she is turning to anger in an effort to get you outta her head.

Good Hunting!
07-11-2019 1:24 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread