Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Use of Pheromones
NewEnquirer
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Use of Pheromones
11-21-2013 1:01 PM

Hi,

I am very new to this and have still never tried pheromones, so was wondering about a couple of things.

1) If people use pheromones and succeed in attracting someone, will the person they attracted stop being attracted to them the next time if they don't wear pheromones? Can the person stay attracted to them given enough time without pheromones?

2) This question is totally out of curiosity, not criticism. See if pheromones work for you and get people to become attracted to you, don't you feel bad afterwards because you know that it was only because of the pheromones that people talked to you/noticed you/were attracted to you?

3) When using the same pheromones to attract people, (say with a partner, or in the same social situation every week), will the effect ware off after a few uses cause people will get used to the pheromones being around, even though they don't know about them?

4) If you were to meet someone from this forum, would you feel insulted or pleased if someone wore pheromones to meet you?
11-21-2013 1:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2393
Thanks received:
1046 thanks in 489 posts

RE: Use of Pheromones
11-21-2013 5:11 PM

Is it any different than wearing a sexy lowcut dress?

Pheromones work exceptionally well if you have the right attitude. You can wear Pheromones but if your body language doesnt mesh then its confusing and might not work as well. If you talk timidly and without confidence they wont work as well.

You can put on a sexy lowcut dress and cover it up with a coat. Doesnt do much good.
You could wear that and sit in a corner and it might get attention or it might not.

Or you could step into the lime light, mingle and walk with confidence and flirt with everyone. Basically youd work that dress to all of your potential.

Mones are similar.

And can it affect people later? I read that even fewer amounts are needed with repeated exposure. Theres a cascade of chemicals that occur in the brain and that once the association is made even the site of you could trigger it. My girl told me one time when we were talking. I was up on the porch and she was below at least 30 feet away. She had to go in because she said she got too aroused. She hadnt smelled me yet and thats a long distance so who knows. That was after a long weekend where she got a healthy dose of New Pheromone Additive.

If i met up with another phero user id be very disappointed if they didnt have a mix on.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Can someone post the link for L2K?

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
11-21-2013 5:11 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
NewEnquirer
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

11-21-2013 5:16 PM

Hmm I guess it depends what kind of body you have, (as a woman).

Cool. That's great that you may need even less of them as time goes on. I must say, I'm disappointed right now, cause I wanted to wear pheromones this weekend, but now the guy I was hoping to be there isn't going, (I can't go if he's not going, as I don't know anyone else-it's a dance). Oh well.
11-21-2013 5:16 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1046 thanks in 489 posts

11-21-2013 5:57 PM

(11-21-2013 5:16 PM)NewEnquirer Wrote:  Hmm I guess it depends what kind of body you have, (as a woman).

Cool. That's great that you may need even less of them as time goes on. I must say, I'm disappointed right now, cause I wanted to wear pheromones this weekend, but now the guy I was hoping to be there isn't going, (I can't go if he's not going, as I don't know anyone else-it's a dance). Oh well.

Lol. Right there is a striking statement. You want to wear mones only for one guy.

Once you start wearing mones because you like how it enhances you,once you start doing that instead of trying to catch a specific guy, you will find them more effective.

Definitely start trying them out and test them. You want a handle on how they make you feel as well as getting a handle on what to expect out in public.

Trust me. Pheromones are a net and they dont discriminate.

And no it doesnt depend on the body. It depends on how you feel about your body. If you feel comfortable you will act comfortable. Really its your attitude. Your mindset says a lot about you.

Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2013 6:00 PM by paradigmshift.)
11-21-2013 5:57 PM
NewEnquirer
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

11-21-2013 6:03 PM

(11-21-2013 5:57 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Lol. Right there is a striking statement. You want to wear mones only for one guy.

Once you start wearing mones because you like how it enhances you,once you start doing that instead of trying to catch a specific guy, you will find them more effective.

Definitely start trying them out and test them. You want a handle on how they make you feel as well as getting a handle on what to expect out in public.

Trust me. Pheromones are a net and they dont discriminate.

And no it doesnt depend on the body. It depends on how you feel about your body. If you feel comfortable you will act comfortable. Really its your attitude. Your mindset says a lot about you.
Well yeah, but I'd also like to see if it attracts any guys to me Lol I mean, guys might have told me in the past that they like me, but they don't act on it much. I'd like to see if pheromones help this.
11-21-2013 6:03 PM

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1046 thanks in 489 posts

11-21-2013 6:26 PM

(11-21-2013 6:03 PM)NewEnquirer Wrote:  Well yeah, but I'd also like to see if it attracts any guys to me Lol I mean, guys might have told me in the past that they like me, but they don't act on it much. I'd like to see if pheromones help this.

Lol. As a guy were the ones expected to act. Looking back pre mones all my success was when i initiated. Basically i didnt think about rejection. Sometimes we need hints that arent subtle. It helps if they initiate so you can respond.

Those guys that didnt act on it. What hints did they give and what hints did you give.

My girl says she sees how women look and act around me. And as good as she says i am at reading body language she says i dont see the majority. But when i do she says she can see my playfulness come out.

I see the looks and sometimes i cant act on it. Shes right there lol

Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
11-21-2013 6:26 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3367
Thanks received:
2631 thanks in 1360 posts

11-21-2013 10:58 PM

(11-21-2013 1:01 PM)NewEnquirer Wrote:  1) If people use pheromones and succeed in attracting someone, will the person they attracted stop being attracted to them the next time if they don't wear pheromones? No Can the person stay attracted to them given enough time without pheromones? Pheromones don't make people do anything they wouldn't want to do - they're just an invitation - if someone doesn't like you, mones won't change that

2) This question is totally out of curiosity, not criticism. See if pheromones work for you and get people to become attracted to you, don't you feel bad afterwards because you know that it was only because of the pheromones that people talked to you/noticed you/were attracted to you? Laugh1 Pheromones are like accessories - or like that dress paradigmshift mentioned - YOU make the mones, not the other way around

3) When using the same pheromones to attract people, (say with a partner, or in the same social situation every week), will the effect ware off after a few uses cause people will get used to the pheromones being around, even though they don't know about them? My hubby continues to be effected and I wear something to work EVERYDAY (I rotate different things based on my mood for the day) and things continue to be an adventure....

4) If you were to meet someone from this forum, would you feel insulted or pleased if someone wore pheromones to meet you? I would fully expect to be phero-bombed and have a complete BLAST Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-21-2013 10:58 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, paradigmshift, Fleur
Enigma
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

11-23-2013 12:13 PM

(11-21-2013 6:03 PM)NewEnquirer Wrote:  Well yeah, but I'd also like to see if it attracts any guys to me Lol I mean, guys might have told me in the past that they like me, but they don't act on it much. I'd like to see if pheromones help this.

There are a lot of males that are afraid to make a move or afraid of being rejected. I don't think pheromones will help you in that case unless you are willing to make a move or give more hints that you like a guy.
11-23-2013 12:13 PM
NewEnquirer
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

11-23-2013 12:39 PM

(11-23-2013 12:13 PM)Enigma Wrote:  There are a lot of males that are afraid to make a move or afraid of being rejected. I don't think pheromones will help you in that case unless you are willing to make a move or give more hints that you like a guy.
Yeah, but what about strong pheromones like Blatant Invitation or sexology? Don't they turn guys on? ;-)
11-23-2013 12:39 PM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web