Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Update on the mixes
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

Update on the mixes
12-27-2009 1:21 AM

I wanted to give all the ladies an update on the Christmas mixes.

I'm currently out of Beguile, Nia's Rock Star Red Carpet, and Xiph's Damsel in Distress.

I still have a few Xiph's Party Princess, Voodoo, and Willow's Fluffy Kitty, and I have one Nia's Sexiest Sex Kitten in Sahasrara fragrance left.

I am also out of Anjna and Sahasrara fragrances until Valentine's day.

I am getting in a new shipment of pheromones this week and I'm also ordering a small amount of Androstadienone for PMS specific mixes, which may or may not be included in this order.

(Because of reports of depression in small children with Androstadienone, I urge that you use caution around children with any mixes that contain it.)

After the order arrives, I will be able to take special orders again, including any of the above mixes that I'm currently out of.

Diane

12-27-2009 1:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Update on the mixes
12-27-2009 3:35 AM

Quote:(Because of reports of depression in small children with Androstadienone, I urge that you use caution around children with any mixes that contain it.)

Lor was the only person who ever reported a reaction from her child to Androstadienone . It could have been a allergic reaction. I have never seen any other reports. Androstadienone is usually calming to children just as it is to women. It can cause depression in the user because the user is exposed to it and inhaling more molecules all day then those around him. These reports were far and few between as well. I often think the claims were played up because androtics knew they were not going to be able to sell it after there supply ran out due to the patent. Just like copulins became evil once they could not get them anymore. JMO

Tisha
12-27-2009 3:35 AM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

12-27-2009 4:01 AM

Thanks, Tisha. I've often wondered the same thing regarding AD and Androstadienone.

At any rate I will have it available for mixes and as a stand alone for anyone that wants to try it out.

Regarding children and pheromones, I believe it is a good idea to use caution when using any pheromones around children. They are prone to pheromone burnout just like adults are, and because they are still developing, it is a good idea to not expose them to too much, and limit their exposure -- even the ones they respond well to. *Remember* we are using thousands of times more of these substances in pheromone products than they would be exposed to naturally.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2009 4:06 AM by Diane999.)
12-27-2009 4:01 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

12-27-2009 7:00 AM

Quote:Regarding children and pheromones, I believe it is a good idea to use caution when using any pheromones around children. They are prone to pheromone burnout just like adults are, and because they are still developing, it is a good idea to not expose them to too much, and limit their exposure -- even the ones they respond well to. *Remember* we are using thousands of times more of these substances in pheromone products than they would be exposed to naturally.

Very true, I used to make the kids leave the bathroom when I used hair spray or was cleaning the bathroom. (snort) I am sure you remember you cant even use the bathroom without them holding on to you when they are small LOL. Even pumping gas I would make sure they stayed in the car where no fumes could be inhaled. Remember way back when there were reports of kids smelling markers to get high. I threw all the markers out in the house LOL. I know a bit extreme LOL We should be careful with any substance including pheromones around kids and if you see any odd effects discontinue using them at least around them.

Tisha
12-27-2009 7:00 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

lindseyb
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-28-2009 3:06 PM

I am HATING this weather. We got 8 inches of snow, and its really messing up my deliveries haha. I have 2 boxes on their way!!

One of them is from thailand, and the other is from Ms. Diane herself Smile
12-28-2009 3:06 PM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

12-28-2009 8:13 PM

I have never had a bad reaction from my or any other kids to any Pheromones I was wearing.

Unless of course you call having them talk your ears off a bad reactions .... lol.
12-28-2009 8:13 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

12-28-2009 9:01 PM

Oh, yeah... that is the "please, will you just shut up!" reaction.

Seriously, unless you are doing the dumb thing like I used to do and try to find the high end OD range, you aren't likely to get an instant bad reaction.... although...

Some of the pheromones have a low range bad effect that disappears and the mid and high range. TH-DOC is one that comes to mind. At a really low range it just blocks GABA and has no other effect. That can have depressing consequences, cause irritability, and even anger and rage. At higher amounts it fills secondary attachment sites, which change the shape of the receptor, and forces the molecule out of its first binding site. Then you get better GABA binding and it becomes an anti-depressant and mood elevating substance, especially for men.

So, trace TH-DOC isn't a good idea in a product.

Allopregnanolone is another one. At a very low dosage it acts the same way and can cause depression, irritability, and aggression. It has been strongly implicated in causing PMS. At higher doses it becomes euphoric and an antidepressant. At higher doses it is hypnotic and sedating.

So this is another one that you don't want to see as a trace element in a product. But happily the low dose range for bad effects seems to be very small, so it is easier to deal with than TH-DOC.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2009 9:06 PM by Diane999.)
12-28-2009 9:01 PM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-29-2009 3:20 PM

Diane,

I have an idea for another mix. How about a "work mix", something  that would help with motivation, focus, completing the task(s)? I don't know if one mix could be for both paperwork tasks (such as writing articles, or tackling piles of paperwork that needs to be dealth with (i.e., mail, filing stuff, getting stuff ready for taxes, etc), as well as more physical stuff such as overhauling the garage, etc. Organizationl vs. physical vs. cerebral? Or...organizational AND physical AND cerebral, in one mix?

You could call it, "The Cattleprod" or "The Whip" or something (since for me anyone, sometimes thats what I feel I must need in order to get started on undesirable tasks).

Jen

12-29-2009 3:20 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Diane999
Banned for Violations

12-29-2009 4:58 PM

Possibly, but we really need to wait for some information to come in from the putative testing we will be starting at the beginning of the year.

I think I could pretty easily lay out the bones of a mix like this but I want it to be really good.

The guys work mixes are a little easier. I just don't like using too many male pheromones in women's products, when there are so many female and androgynous ones that we can use. I mean really, there are many more possibilities with womens pheromones than with mens.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I have been thinking about it.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2009 4:58 PM by Diane999.)
12-29-2009 4:58 PM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-29-2009 10:09 PM

I do understand, you need to feel comfortable with what you're working with. Oh, and if you need any putative testers, I can help.

My package came today, with Beguiled, Damsel, and Sexy Kitty, just picked it up from the P.O. at lunchtime a couple of hours ago. And thanks for the tester of cranberry orange chutney cops, I smelled it in the bottle only, and it actually smells pretty nice.

I think one of the reasons I haven't been good at properly testing and reporting on the cops is because: 1. I'm still kind of new at them, 2. Even with the Essence of Woman , I'm not sure what the reactions are or should be, and 3. I need to wear them by themselves, to see if its that, that makes the reactions. It seems like others always wear their cops mixed with other Pheromones too, but if I do that, how will I know what is actually causing the reaction, if any?

Also, even if I'm not wearing anything, phero or cops-wise, when I'm close enough to interact or, more rarely, to sociialze, I still seem to get "checked out" and occasionally hit on. Even though I'm nearly 50, and really not all that. I mean, I'm okay looking, not ugly, maybe slightly pretty, definitely not beautiful. Hmm, maybe my large breasts? But they're not really looking there, just kind of generally at me.

The several times I have tried out the cops so far, I didn't notice anything out of the usual. Though perhaps some looks and such that might not have happened, but happened from the cops?

Bleh! Will someone come out to Hawaii and actually show me how its done? Teach me, give me a copulin lesson. We can go out and about a bit, have drinks or something somewhere. You guys must really be sick of the cold, don't you need a break?

I will intentionally stop at the grocery store on my way home from work, with a fresh spritz of Beguiled, of course. Hopefully its busy, and I can wander around pretending to look for things, lol.

And of course I immediately spritzed myself with Beguiled as I pulled out of the post office, lol.

I will put my reviews in the Paradise 7 review section, unless you think they should go someplace else.

12-29-2009 10:09 PM

Share This Thread