Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Unspoken pheromone RULES every man should follow
Q873
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Important Unspoken pheromone RULES every man should follow
05-10-2020 5:16 AM

Hi guys , so after speaking to many people , they are these unsaid rules that everyone follows , it’s like all men understand these rules but never speak of it , but I’ve seen some people actually think it’s not a big deal & have broken these rules , and those rules are

NEVER EVER let a women know what pheromones are (Not your wife , not your girlfriend , NO ONE)

NEVER EVER tell a women you have ever worn pheromones

NEVER EVER discuss pheromones to anyone other then a man who knows what they are

NEVER EVER leave your pheromones on display for anyone to see

NEVER EVER mention , speak of or even acknowledge the existence of pheromones

With the expectation that a women is knowledgeable of what they are & can help you e.g customer service , there’s no need to speak of it.. These rules are followed by most men as they should , keep this to yourself..

Hell I don’t even browse this forum infront of anyone lol

Like I said these are all unsaid rules but we all follow them , what is your take on this guys ?
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2020 5:29 AM by Q873.)
05-10-2020 5:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nathaniel45
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Unspoken pheromone RULES every man should follow
05-10-2020 9:07 AM

I personally think you are overreacting a little.
My neighbor's girl visited me the other day and saw the pheromones bottles i have on the on the shelf in the closet.He said "quite a perfume collection you have".I responded that some are for aromaterapy, you know, for anxiety.We grow up together, so she knows my situation.I even put a few drops of Androstadienone i have from Love Scent and ask her to smell.
She said it smells warm.I don't understand what she meant by that.
The women are just weird animals. Dirol
05-10-2020 9:07 AM
VishRemma
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-10-2020 5:56 PM

Q873,
That about covers it.

Pheromones are your edge. Your superpower...in fact, thats a great analogy. If you actually had a superpower, like say the ability to get any woman to sleep with you if you said the magic word, would you ever tell them?? Why would you? All it could do would bring you trouble. Gals that found out would be pissed, call you out, call their lawyers, etc. #metoo and all that jazz.

Its much better to let them think that wow, this guy is awesome, he makes me feel great when Im around him, he deserves a shot at my cuchie...lol

The absolute worst thing that could happen is that pheromone use becomes mainstream and women put their guard up even more than they do already. Its a much better idea to keep the lid "On this thing of ours.."
05-10-2020 5:56 PM
Darklord
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-11-2020 5:25 AM

I dont agree with this ,my wife knows i use Pheromones and she too likes it.
she dosent understand how it works ,she says you give me what is the best product and i will use it and let you know the result.
She also uses some of the alpha products like A314, Badwolf, social like GOA when she attends any office meetings and she shares about the results.
She actually finds it interesting how people treat her to various combos. so i encourage her to use it during important meetings and get together
05-11-2020 5:25 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-11-2020 6:38 AM

(05-11-2020 5:25 AM)Darklord Wrote:  I dont agree with this ,my wife knows i use Pheromones and she too likes it.

Yup yup. My wife knows all about pheromones and that I mad scientist them all the time. She doesn't see them as being anything more than an extension of a scent and not some evil mind control type device.

I've given her some pheromone blends to help her relieve stress and they've worked for her so she knows on some level that they work but she doesn't really worry about my wearing them.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-11-2020 6:38 AM
Warrior
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-11-2020 7:14 AM

I do not agree as well.

The sight of the smile of my friend, when he noticed that his first pheromone that I recommended to him (Core) is freakin' working - really made me happy (and actually I have someone to talk about pheromones whenever we want)

However, there is a hint of the truth behind your statements. Yet, it is not a Fight Club - certainly not everyone need to know about your "secret weapon", yet you can make your friend's life better if you convince him to use it.

And if you go out together while both having pheromones on your necks... IT IS SO MUCH FUN!
05-11-2020 7:14 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

05-11-2020 7:48 AM

Most people don't believe pheromones work, along with hypnosis and subliminals. Anything that threatens a person's worldview, and/or sense of self-control, is often discarded as quackery. Those of us open-minded enough to discover these tools, and use them, indeed have an edge.

My wife knows about them, and even when she's affected and I point it out, she still doesn't believe it. My entire collection sits on a shelf by the stairs that go to our basement. No one who goes up or down those stairs (my clients, relatives, friends) ever comments on the collection, or even asks a question. Pardon

That said, I don't talk about my pheromones to anyone other than here on the forum, or other pheromone-enthusiast friends online.

My Journal
05-11-2020 7:48 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-11-2020 7:51 AM

(nod to Warrior, that was my first thought as well when I read the OP) The first rule of fight club is: You do not talk about fight club....

You'll find a split decision with some feeling that pheromones should be a closely guarded secret that is to never be divulged and never shared as well as an equal amount of others feeling that such furtive measures are not only unnecessary, but problematic.

Myself, I neither secrete them nor draw attention to them. I don't lock them away and hide them or deny their usage and I likewise don't stroll up to my lady friends an go all Austin Powers saying, "Can you smell my magic pheromones, baby? Tell me, do they make you horny, randy, yeah?"

My personal thoughts are that attempting to hide them, lock them away, or keep them secret makes a big deal out of it, as well as runs the risk of a lady wondering if you're hiding something like that from her, what else may you be hiding. My pheromones sit right on the shelf at home and right in my box in my office along with my other personal grooming items and colognes. I don't make an issue about them any more than i would about the antiperspirant I wear.

There are no unwritten or unspoken rules about them, just one's own personal views.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-11-2020 7:51 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-11-2020 3:42 PM

I don't hide mine and most people don't believe they work anyway. I also explain it using an aromatherapy model or wearing a nicer outfit than normal.
05-11-2020 3:42 PM
Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-11-2020 8:46 PM

I don’t advertise it. I don’t mention them to friends. Never to women. I only discuss it here. That’s all I’ll say Whistle3
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020 8:49 PM by Juic3d.)
05-11-2020 8:46 PM

Share This Thread