Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Unrealistic Expectations
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1270
Thanks received:
2538 thanks in 1011 posts

RE: Unrealistic Expectations
09-30-2012 10:28 AM

As good as the tool is ... as good as you are ...

the better you know how to use the tool ... the more valueable the tool becomes for you ...

it always depends on the context you're using the mones .. have you chosen the right stuff ... do you know what effects it will have in that situation .. can you adapt yourself on what the mone causes ... etc .. etc ..

i do not like the idea of are mones 10% or 50% ...

for me it's important .. can they give me the extra edge i need in a situation ...

just an example .... sometimes good game is all with women... sometimes you do not need game ... now somebody comes along and says that Game makes only 10% ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
09-30-2012 10:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, zerosix85, Fly So Hi, CanadianGuy45, halo0073, seeusmile, thundr, majesty, TwistedOstrich, paradigmshift, Mars82, renny, andreww
Login or register to remove all advertising

bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2174
Thanks received:
1735 thanks in 630 posts

10-01-2012 10:18 AM

Wow this is an awesome thread. I love reminiscing about the good old days, setting myself up for the days to come. I remember when I first stumbled onto PT seeing an advertisement about Erox or something. Prompted me to do a Google search, and I'm now part of the community that allowed me to achieve more personal growth in 4 months than I achieved in the last year. I dove into a world that, in my opinion, adds the icing and cherry on top of the cake.

I can attest to everything Mango and Thundr have said. It's all evidenced there in my journal for you guys. This whole world allowed me an introspective glance that I never thought possible. I have never shaped up this quickly ever. My senses are more keen, I'm more in tune with myself and interactions going on around me. I tend to listen more than I talk, and when I talk (most of the time) it's after clear, well-thought out processes.

Damn do the blatant hits work, but I don't think you can attribute a %, like some here have said, to how much mones help or don't help. When I got my blatant ass hits, I'm pretty sure it was 85-90%. When I made the mones work, they helped me steer things in a different direction giving me 2-5% max. Its not about these bullshit percentages and how much they should help and how much they shouldn't. Mones should NEVER be your to-go when you aren't congruent or ready to do so. They should, IMHO, be a social engineering tool, that you use for fun, or to kind of steer things in your favor (if the situation calls for it like work).

Just like the title, too many people are having unrealistic expectations from this, just because a select few (AS3) have almost turned their life around with them. But again, even he evolved as a person, rather just depending on them.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
10-01-2012 10:18 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, MangoEruption, as33156, D_Darko, seeusmile, thundr, majesty, paradigmshift
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 210
Thanks received:
530 thanks in 167 posts

10-05-2012 11:00 AM

I see pheromones has having a bigger flag then everyone else, and depending on what I'm targeting I'm flagging people over. Like said, a tool.

Now depending on how much you rely on other skill sets and tools effects what percentage pheromones may help you.

In my case I don't have any 'game' I'm just friendly and easygoing, genuine. In looks wise some cases women like how I look and I'm aware of alpha behaviors.

Before I started using I wouldn't get with women much in all honestly. Some what introverted, more like a Sheldon off Big Bang Theory. Thinking and rationalizing all the time, absolute.

When using I've had ridiculous conversations that lead to going home with each other within the first 5min of meeting. These women are looking for something and they spot my flag... Given I'm not using any other tools other then my looks and smile, pheromones takes a big chunk of enabling and lubricating the situation.

Let me note, I'm not really looking for easy women. While yes I want to connect sometime I am looking for something on a more grander scale.

Now a new user that doesn't have a handle on themselves let alone being congruent with a new signature they are putting out would be around 10%. They have yet to build a synergy that allows the pheromones to amplify the qualities already possessed/lacking.

(09-30-2012 10:28 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  As good as the tool is ... as good as you are ...

the better you know how to use the tool ... the more valueable the tool becomes for you ...

i do not like the idea of are mones 10% or 50% ...

for me it's important .. can they give me the extra edge i need in a situation ...

Pago
10-05-2012 11:00 AM
Thanks given by paradigmshift
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 396
Thanks received:
410 thanks in 218 posts

10-05-2012 12:27 PM

Its just like the Pareto Principle - also called the 80/20 rule in business : 20 % of effort brings 80 % of results . It can be the little bit extra that pushes the interaction to a whole new plane , or helps to improve your relationship just enough to steer it back to the positive IF you find the right combination that BOTH you and the other person/people respond to .
I have used lots of products and blends that didn't work as expected , or didn't work at all , or even had a slightly negative result . Once in a while though I stumble upon results so obviously and continuously positive , that for me at least it confirms the science/effects. It also has given me knowledge WHY the ones who don't work for me are wrong . Its almost like combining your biochemical profile with your psychological profile and cross referencing it with your partners' or the other people around you. If you observe long enough what works and what doesn't , you can figure out the blueprint.
It's easier to get them to work with people you know than with strangers , except for the Socials , which in my opinion are THE most important ones , that set the stage for all other products .

Cheers Smile
10-05-2012 12:27 PM
Thanks given by TwistedOstrich, Fly So Hi, denis, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
majesty
Away
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 4 posts

10-05-2012 6:50 PM

I've only had a run of a month or so with Glace, which has been my starting point. That being said, my expectations were low and were blown away.

I've always spend a lot of time reflecting on my attitude and goals, and these are foremost affective of any "results" I've ever seen in my life. I have a pretty solid self concept, and clearly defined goals. However there are some boundaries that seem just elusive, a glass ceiling of sorts. But pheromones seem to upset the state of things.

Glace has helped me to break down this fourth wall in what (unscientific) trials I've run. It doesn't create conversation, but it does invite it where otherwise prohibited by convention. Because it's a goal of mine to meet people, or meet people on a deeper plane, this is a huge outcome. "Unrealistic expectations" may well be "undefined expectations" for some people, or certainly a little bit of both.

My first order of Wolf is due to arrive tomorrow. I'm def looking forward to it.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2012 6:57 PM by majesty.)
10-05-2012 6:50 PM

Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 281
Thanks received:
163 thanks in 85 posts

10-31-2012 4:16 PM

(09-26-2012 12:00 PM)thundr Wrote:  This post is not directed to anyone or anything in particular. It is a generalized observation that is intent on the understanding of what pheromones do and do not do.

I want to make it clear that pheromones are nothing more than fancy cologne. It is an accessory that is meant to accentuate an existing persona/aura. They are not magic. This is not an axe commercial. They do not work miracles. You cannot put on pheromones and be transported to a land that is meant only for hollywood movies and commercials.

"Urgent Help needed. This morning I walked into the office of my boss and punched him in the face. Is there a pheromone that will get me out of trouble?"
No. You are in it up to your knees and probably soon to be unemployed. Make adult decisions, get adult results.

"My cat climbed up a tree and can't get down. Are there any combinations of pheromones I can put on me that will make it come down faster?"
No. Call the local fire department or bait it with cat treats.

"I was raised in the woods by a pack of badgers, are there any products that can get me laid tonight at a club?"
No. You belong in a zoo not a club.

"I am working hard to better myself and would like something extra to give me a slight edge on the competition whether it be in the club, office, or at home."
Yes. Read some reviews find out what you are looking to achieve and many here will be happy to help you learn.

Look, pheromones are not magic bullets. They represent at max 10% of the aura you project. That leaves 90% up to YOU. Of that 10%, there is a fraction that is a variable that is dependent on the personality type, race, gender, current mood, etc. of the people you will be interacting with.

To be honest, the overall effect of these little chemicals are rather insignificant compared to the aura you project to the rest of the world. Sure, some subtleties will peek through but the majority of the work has to be done by the wearer. One must realize that if your personality does not represent what you are trying to portray to the world, you are in essence.. just an actor in some perceived axe commercial.

Basically in a nutshell you get out of pheromones what you put into the world yourself. The more of YOU that is placed into reality, the less you are dependent on mones and are able to have fun with it as a sociological hobby, not dire necessity to overshadow laziness and major personality flaws.

Nothing is free.

This is a great topic. I feel that personally as a new user to 'mones whom also is not skilled in PUA, I feel I experience a different quality during interactions while wearing the 'mones. Beautiful windows of a new kind of communication between two or more people within an event which may be opened temporarily by the presence of some specific pheromones.

For example, as if looking at them as influencing a situation. You and your target both playing your own melody and the pheromone component harmonizing the counter melodies of the people involved and those moods being most likely to harmonize into the intended direction transitioning... into whether together you are playing with your individual melodies into a possible resultant pleasing social, sexual harmony or even an emotional dissonance. As an overall overview of the circumstance.

These new transitions into new zones of interaction all in themself can create an afterward introspective viewpoint of reflection which allows a more seamless extroversion when out in public during future activities as far as I know for myself.

Perhaps for some, it isn't until one has depended on the pheromones for sometime to various degrees that their approach truly does become solid enough for those 'mones to become that small level of % which after your body is accustomed to handling living through those different phero signatures into multiple successful outcomes that one gains the insight into how to handle what used to seem completely solid with a limited availability of option and make it into something much more malleable and full of life.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
10-31-2012 4:16 PM
bondjames1

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1279
Thanks received:
1487 thanks in 787 posts

10-21-2013 10:55 PM

nice post...

Rehearsing for hours in front of my mirror
Until my voice was hoarse but my vision was clearer
10-21-2013 10:55 PM
Being - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 56 posts

10-22-2013 5:39 AM

(09-26-2012 12:00 PM)thundr Wrote:  This post is not directed to anyone or anything in particular. It is a generalized observation that is intent on the understanding of what pheromones do and do not do.

Look, pheromones are not magic bullets. They represent at max 10% of the aura you project. That leaves 90% up to YOU. Of that 10%, there is a fraction that is a variable that is dependent on the personality type, race, gender, current mood, etc. of the people you will be interacting with.

To be honest, the overall effect of these little chemicals are rather insignificant compared to the aura you project to the rest of the world. Sure, some subtleties will peek through but the majority of the work has to be done by the wearer. One must realize that if your personality does not represent what you are trying to portray to the world, you are in essence.. just an actor in some perceived axe commercial.

Basically in a nutshell you get out of pheromones what you put into the world yourself. The more of YOU that is placed into reality, the less you are dependent on mones and are able to have fun with it as a sociological hobby, not dire necessity to overshadow laziness and major personality flaws.

Nothing is free.

Very funny to see that As3, the king of posts here, and many others thanked you, thundr, for this statement, while when I read As3 and most other members journals and reports the "Axe commercial" shrivels into nothingness compared to their experiences. If it is mainly "game/attitude" or "personal possessions (included status)" that gets women drop their panties why then report on the Phero forum all those spectacular "hits"? LMAO Training1 Rofl

Hey guys and ladies, lets be clear, I don't wanna ridicule your comments here, I appreciate and enjoy them very much, but sometimes I see such contradictions that it's hard to keep my mouth shut...

If I have to put a percentage on the effect of mones on my life, honestly I couldn't, I'm only experimenting with them for two months or so and the variables are so complex, nevertheless, it fascinates me and I certainly will continue testing them. Beer

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 6:18 AM by Being.)
10-22-2013 5:39 AM
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1204 thanks in 628 posts

10-22-2013 9:24 AM

Time for me to chime in. I have seen little or no effect with some combos on some women. Even with pretty good game and attitude. On the flip side I have seen obvious huge hits with zero effort and average game.

I think attaching a percentage to it is silly and highly subjective. One girl i still talk to I met for three minutes am she stuck to me like glue with kino and vocally saying how attracted to me she was. Out of nowhere. Totally the mones. No question.

Point is there are so many different types of women, venue, menstruated cycles, full moon whatever that to put a number on how much the mones work doesn't hold water.

You can't expect the mones to work miracles but sometimes they do. But the best avicenis to come with strong game and good happy energy for best results.

If she bites you did it right.
10-22-2013 9:24 AM
Thanks given by Being - Banned, denis

Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4616
Thanks received:
3819 thanks in 1417 posts

10-22-2013 5:58 PM

Dear Thundr,
Can mones help my situation?

"Uncle Jed looks at me funny when he plays the banjo."

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
10-22-2013 5:58 PM
Thanks given by OmegaM41, paradigmshift, Enjoylyphe

Share This Thread