Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unexpected or different results
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Unexpected or different results
08-02-2019 8:58 AM

My search has shown me that there are a few meager threads about unexpected results with a particular product or individuals, but nothing that discusses products that just work way different for you.

Have you ever used a product and the results are just way different for you? It could be that you see effects that are way above what others reported, or it just works different for you, such as a social product being highly sexual when you use it, or vice-versa, etc.

And, if you have experienced something way different with a product, why do you feel that it affects you differently than it does everyone else?

For me, it is Bad Wolf. BW is a great blend with a strong and intense alpha vibe. However, when I wear it I don't command more respect or get powerful VIP treatment...I don't even get shit-tested. No matter how I carry myself, even the merest application of BW makes others react with fear. I'm not talking being intimidated; I'm talking run for the hills, run for cover reactions.

Why is BW my kryptonite? I really don't know. I'd like to think that I already throw out such a strong and in command aura that applying BW makes it so intense that people cower before me. However, if i want to be realistic, I honestly feel that it is probably due the impression of BW not being realistic on me when I use it...kind of the Vorpal Bunny syndrome.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-02-2019 8:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Unexpected or different results
08-02-2019 9:31 AM

Well spoken. I can relate to your Bad Wolf experiences. I've tried wearing a little and I've tried wearing a lot. The only difference for me is how much product I've used. People are still terrified of me. Not what I want or need.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
08-02-2019 9:31 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

08-02-2019 12:03 PM

BW - tested for months. I got terror out of others, inner rage, and a creepy vibe out of it. Congruency? More for the street thug than a refined older gent like myself Lone ranger

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2019 12:07 PM by dsouza.)
08-02-2019 12:03 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-02-2019 12:22 PM

I'm in my early 50s, respectable social status, and BW fits like a glove. My theory is the DNA types cause compatibilty, incompatibility or neutral reaction to certain blends.
Regarding unexpected reactions, a female friend of mine was unexpectedly exposed to 4 drops of Cops, 50cm of AV and 12 drops of BW the other day. I bumped into her by luck, in the local market. She was knocked out, pupils dilated, gazing at me, stopping mid sentence, then she started asking about my GF, then asking how and when we could meet up.
I've previously used her as a guinea pig for many products, including AV and BW solo, which she had rather neutral reactions to. Her most positive previous reactions were to more subtle mixes, so it was a surprise to see how this hit her so hard. Also, shes been messaging me a lot since.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-02-2019 12:22 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-02-2019 3:24 PM

M3X for me. Hardcore intimidation and instant distrust from roughly 40% of strangers.

Also NA. They keep saying it's no good for bars and clubs, but I disagree. It's not a heavy hitter per se, but it has maybe the best initial attraction (charming, good guy vibe), really lowers defenses and it's up to the wearer how to steer it. I think it depends on the clientele too. Use something else for trashy party girls, but where I live lots of normal girls like to go out too.

I agree with LIS, something happens when you combine BW and AV. I feel like million bucks every time I wear it. Big doses are king. I have yet to see a product perform that good in terms of obvious attraction, VIP treatment and getting approached than what I did with that. But different strokes for different folks.
08-02-2019 3:24 PM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-03-2019 8:50 AM

I tried AV a few times and only seem to get intimidation from it. No rockstar celebrity effect where people are in awe of me and want to be around me. Just fear, distrust, making people nervous and they want to get away from me. Kind of the way many who have negative experience with BW, would describe BW. Maybe its a lack of congruence issue I've yet to work out and it's just weirding people out.

One other thing I've taken notice of is that Gladen and Snoopy seem to have similar personalities of friendly, but naturally alpha type dudes who don't seem to enjoy the more alpha type mones. It seems like its too much for you guys and you gravitate more towards the fun, bright, flirty, charming social type mones. No intimidation wanted or needed. Just something I've kind of noted and its helped me understand how mones and certain personalities might work together a bit more.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2019 9:06 AM by hut.)
08-03-2019 8:50 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-03-2019 9:39 AM

(08-03-2019 8:50 AM)hut Wrote:  One other thing I've taken notice of is that Gladen and Snoopy seem to have similar personalities of friendly, but naturally alpha type dudes who don't seem to enjoy the more alpha type mones.

I cannot vouch for Snoopy's feelings on this matter. For all I know he might think I'm pond scum , but he and I do resonate on our general life-outlook; and, by proxy, our pheromone usage results tend to run mostly parallel.

If we were to put our personalities on a Venn diagram, I'm sure there would be notable overlap; but I perceive Snoopy as a man exemplary mettle . Me? I am naught but a Tasmanian devil perfect storm, spewed from folly's serendipity, that can barely look in the mirror without laughing at the clown before him. I would not place myself into the same category as I have no clue exactly who or what the fuck I am.

Others agree, as I am often asked "Just who the fuck do you think you are?" Yahoo

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2019 9:41 AM by Gladen.)
08-03-2019 9:39 AM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-03-2019 9:54 AM

(08-03-2019 9:39 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I cannot vouch for Snoopy's feelings on this matter. For all I know he might think I'm pond scum , but he and I do resonate on our general life-outlook; and, by proxy, our pheromone usage results tend to run mostly parallel.

If we were to put our personalities on a Venn diagram, I'm sure there would be notable overlap; but I perceive Snoopy as a man exemplary mettle . Me? I am naught but a Tasmanian devil perfect storm, spewed from folly's serendipity, that can barely look in the mirror without laughing at the clown before him. I would not place myself into the same category as I have no clue exactly who or what the fuck I am.

Others agree, as I am often asked "Just who the fuck do you think you are?" Yahoo

Yea I think you guys are probably vastly different as individuals as far as style and taste go. But general life outlook is a good way of putting it. Valuing humor. Not letting things bother you too much. Keeping things somewhat fun and light. I think that's why the heavy alpha type mones (especially BW) just don't fit with you guys...it makes sense to me. I see you guys shying away from mones that have any heavy (fear-based) intimidation factor.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2019 9:57 AM by hut.)
08-03-2019 9:54 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-03-2019 10:38 AM

(08-03-2019 9:54 AM)hut Wrote:  Yea I think you guys are probably vastly different as individuals as far as style and taste go. But general life outlook is a good way of putting it. Valuing humor. Not letting things bother you too much. Keeping things somewhat fun and light. I think that's why the heavy alpha type mones (especially BW) just don't fit with you guys...it makes sense to me. I see you guys shying away from mones that have any heavy (fear-based) intimidation factor.

Although I can tell that Gladen is having a bit of fun at his own expense, he's in a roundabout way hit the nail on the head as far as one of the big similarities between us. I think we both have the mindset that, 'Life is short, nobody gets out alive anyway.' So... why not try and have as much fun (and share the fun) as much as possible. Personally, I'm just a small fish in a small pond and don't necessarily consider myself a natural alpha by some peoples definition but I do seem to (whether I mean to or not) carry myself in such a way that I get the EF Hutton treatment. *shrugs* Tongue

My general outlook really does also seem to affect which pheromones I favor. Might be why I like Apex and Love Potion products. They are fun and effective for me.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2019 10:38 AM by Snoopyace.)
08-03-2019 10:38 AM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-04-2019 5:56 AM

I have some unexpected results, BW intimidation from girls and high respect from guys, it's unexpected because few if any have reported the amount of free gift I received from BW. If I would only care about guys I would use BW a lot.
The way I explain my BW results is that I'm very open toward guys, I can approach almost any men, but girls that's another thing. In my opinion BW works on girls who are on the crazy side (party girl), or very confident, or black or very drunk. On the other girls it's very intimidating to them.

One another a bit unexpected, is wolf, a lot of have said it's beta to them, I don't see the beta vibe from it, to me it's alpha, a well balanced alpha, and can become too alpha if I use daily.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2019 5:59 AM by WereWolf666.)
08-04-2019 5:56 AM

Share This Thread