Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uber "Sledgehammer" : Mixes Wanted
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Uber "Sledgehammer" : Mixes Wanted
08-19-2016 1:43 AM

The law!!! Thought I should share with ya mate and everyone. This is a powerful mix that gave me the sledge hammer effect. Test environment is similar to urs. Dosage,,, u may have to tweak it to suit ur personal Pheromones levels. Am 32 Sri Lankan Spanish mix. So mine is

2LB +2 taboo + 2xist with 2 AM + 2ascend. Applicationspoints are different (not overlapped) no cover scent. Just the aqua di Gio psx scent in built by Stevo.

Please read:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-LB-Xist-Tab...ight=Taboo

Hits: DITH, DEEP EYE CONTACT (with massive dilated pupils), LADIES' LEGS POINTED AT THE DRIVER SIDE SO MANY TIMES, NUMBER CLOSE AND BASICALLY GETTING LAID. (a few times too) Smile

Oh and I forgot to mention, ascend that am using is the one with the copulins. Dirty primitive and ascend both have a very strong smell of copulins. For the ones who aren't sure what it smells like, well go down on ur lady when she's close to ovulation, u'll smell the same smell in her down there. U may have to spray a cover cologne to get rid of that smell. But damn I like that smell so I like to keep it. Lol. But if u're taken or married, u definitely have to cover it, otherwise ur gf/wife won't be happy. Trust me the ladies can pick it. Lol. Have fun, and keep a smile. U'll be surprised what a simple smile can do that Pheromones can't do alone.

P.S. BTW Alfa maschio by itself is a powerful blend alone. But the game is a little harder. With the abovementioned combo the game is super easy. Provided u say the right thing at the right time. And u have to be friendly. These are clients that I just met me in the car.
08-19-2016 1:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

08-19-2016 2:08 AM

Oh and the cover smell of AM is leather and steel. Boy that fragrance is good. Chris did an awesome job on that one. Kudos to him. I love that fragrance.
08-19-2016 2:08 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

08-19-2016 7:48 AM

(08-19-2016 2:08 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Oh and the cover smell of AM is leather and steel. Boy that fragrance is good. Chris did an awesome job on that one. Kudos to him. I love that fragrance.

Thanks for the mix suggestion! Mrgreen

Unfortunately, AM has been dead in the water since AD had all of the quality issues last year.

Cheers!

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
08-19-2016 7:48 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

08-19-2016 11:36 PM

True? Works for me like a charm but? Cos AM is the only product that gives me selfies. The other ones don't give me selfises but work on others. Had luck with AM alone for that matter on 2 sprays. Smile
08-19-2016 11:36 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

08-20-2016 8:56 AM

(08-19-2016 11:36 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  True? Works for me like a charm but? Cos AM is the only product that gives me selfies. The other ones don't give me selfises but work on others. Had luck with AM alone for that matter on 2 sprays. Smile

AM worked at very low doses for some guys, so even with the diluted formula, it might do the trick.........just not as good as earlier versions.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
08-20-2016 8:56 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread