Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB
07-28-2018 6:07 PM

More BW (daytime wear)

Started with 6, then 2 an hour later, then 2 an hour later.

Definitely something happening above 6 drops with the spotlight, but not necessarily more pronounced at ten drops.

My temps are up while using this, and no major side-effects.

Using salt above 1T per day seems to have negated any adrenaline effect from BW.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-28-2018 6:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

07-31-2018 7:26 PM

I have to take a break from BW after a bad reaction, but I might revisit it in the future.

I've been testing Kane :

Day 1 : 1/2 pump - Very social, with excellent responses all around from men and women. Seems like a heavy mix that hits hard.

Day 2 : 1 full pump spread out over arms - Still social, but much more push-back from male passengers, although not in a negative way - more like competitive. Very alpha, and had strong responses from female passengers. Waiting to see if I experience any negative side-effects, so I'll be updating soon.

***Strange note: I picked up a passenger that I drove about a week back (wearing BW), and she didn't recognize me. This is very unusual for several reasons:
1. I have a unique luxury car that's very rare for Uber
2. We had an in-depth convo where she seemed very intersted
3. People tend to remember me - not a brag, but I just have one of those faces/voices.

So I asked her if I had picked her up before, and she said that she wasn't sure. Then I named off a few facts that I remembered about her, and she was shocked. She then became very interested, and even made it a point to ask me my name/introduce herself at the end of the ride. It's possible that she's just spacey, but I wonder if BW had any effect here, as I've never had this happen before.

07-31-2018 7:26 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-01-2018 4:13 AM

(07-31-2018 7:26 PM)theLaw Wrote:  ***Strange note: I picked up a passenger that I drove about a week back (wearing BW), and she didn't recognize me. This is very

Funny you mentioned that. A person who was very friendly with me when using BW didn't seem to recognize me with AQ. I thought it was AQ.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2018 4:16 AM by jb20.)
08-01-2018 4:13 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-01-2018 7:16 PM

(07-31-2018 7:26 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I have to take a break from BW after a bad reaction, but I might revisit it in the future.

I've been testing Kane :

Day 1 : 1/2 pump - Very social, with excellent responses all around from men and women. Seems like a heavy mix that hits hard.

Day 2 : 1 full pump spread out over arms - Still social, but much more push-back from male passengers, although not in a negative way - more like competitive. Very alpha, and had strong responses from female passengers. Waiting to see if I experience any negative side-effects, so I'll be updating soon.

***Strange note: I picked up a passenger that I drove about a week back (wearing BW), and she didn't recognize me. This is very unusual for several reasons:
1. I have a unique luxury car that's very rare for Uber
2. We had an in-depth convo where she seemed very intersted
3. People tend to remember me - not a brag, but I just have one of those faces/voices.

So I asked her if I had picked her up before, and she said that she wasn't sure. Then I named off a few facts that I remembered about her, and she was shocked. She then became very interested, and even made it a point to ask me my name/introduce herself at the end of the ride. It's possible that she's just spacey, but I wonder if BW had any effect here, as I've never had this happen before.

Are you talking about the Kane from LAL?
08-01-2018 7:16 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

08-01-2018 8:48 PM

(08-01-2018 7:16 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  Are you talking about the Kane from LAL?

[Image: latest?cb=20160528230202]

08-01-2018 8:48 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

08-04-2018 10:37 AM

More Kane testing (1 pump) :

First off, at 1 pump I've now had two males comment on an odor, but under unusual circumstances.

1. Guy who had allergies to the point that his nose was clogged, claimed that he could smell "something burning".

2. Older male claimed he smelled something "like ammonia", but his wife sitting right next to him, said that she smelled nothing but cologne.

My guess is that it's not Kane, but the cover being projected by Kane with superior diffusion, because I never had any comments when I wore zero cover. I wore two different colognes for these rides.

Overall Kane at 1 pump Kane makes you every guy's best friend. Women are very interested, and I received a few low-level sh*t-tests, which I never get with M3X or BW. So far, I've seen no negative self-effects, so I'm moving forward with testing.

***On a side note - I'm still seeing 40-50% of pax tip every time that I drive, which is statistically far above what other drivers are getting.***

08-04-2018 10:37 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

08-05-2018 3:40 AM

The ammonia smell is certainly not the cover scent.Most likely it's the androstenone.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
08-05-2018 3:40 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

09-03-2018 10:07 AM

Update : Kane

+3 pumps per day + Hanae Mori cover = 2 sprays over application point, then spread gel/cover mix. Also, washing app points with Lava every day.

Self effects: bit more alert/calm and less effected by other's behaviour - zero negative effects

1. Overall very high levels of respect, even to the point of girls who would normally give sh*t tests backing down immediatly

2. Higher levels of attraction - girls asking tons of questions/showing interest

3. Zero comments about the odor of mones with cover

4. Still an abnormally high amount of tips from passengers, most days near 50%, which I never experienced with any other mixes

But there was one very strange interaction.....

Picked up a guy (mid 30s-electrician), and as soon as he entered my car his cologne hit me, musk + tobacco, and hyper-masculine. After the ride, we shook hands as he left, and for the rest of the night I noticed his fragrance hanging around. I just assumed that it was on my hand, hence it hanging around for so long.

After washing my hands/lower arm as usual with Lava, I still noticed a faint hint of his fragrance over the next 24hrs. Again, I thought that some probably got on my car, which I actually wipe down after every day of driving.

But a few days later I started to notice the fragrance on the exact app point where I apply Kane + HM, but nowhere else. So perhaps my brain is just playing tricks on me, but I've never noticed something like this before. Interested to see how long this lasts.popcorn

09-03-2018 10:07 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Evolve XS and Cohesion XS First Run qdogg 15 8,831 08-30-2016 8:45 PM
Last Post: RedEyes
  Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve = Next level attraction BoomerSooner 41 24,696 06-04-2015 5:34 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Cohesion+evolve for a Latina. latorrin82 0 1,318 05-05-2015 10:50 PM
Last Post: latorrin82
  Bliss + Cohesion + Evolve = crash? theLaw 1 1,876 04-14-2015 11:23 AM
Last Post: Khan Solo
  XiST plus SOB or Ascend and maybe evolve monemyname 3 3,479 04-09-2014 1:58 PM
Last Post: monemyname