Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB
07-14-2018 8:53 AM

Update: BW + SOB oil (6 drops + 2 drops) + (8 drops + 5 drops)

First off, this was just overkill across the board. Tons of hits, but just too much for my system, and I eventually crashed around 3:00am.

Effects on others: Great with guys, but way too overpowering with girls. Almost like ghosting with too much value.......very strange.

Self-effects: It appears to ramp up metabolic function, requiring more food, and it takes a lot to keep it going at higher doses. I crashed after two separate adrenaline responses, during which my appetite disappeared, and my d*ck went to limp city (although my libido was mostly still intact).

The reactions to higher doses might just be more diffusion as it hits a larger number of people much harder. Unless you're in excellent shape with high T, I can't see higher doses being anything but a disaster. In terms of the body becoming acclimated to the signature, I'm willing to bet that it's a stress response.

Interactions of note:

1. Had a rider from out of town staying in a hotel going to meet someone from a dating app (another girl) who gave me DITH right out of the gate with tons of interest/questions. She had been married to a guy before, so it fit, but I think the value of the mix was just too much. In retrospect, I think that BW cannot be lead/guided by women in any way, but is a 100% action-man product. If you don't take action, it will be perceived as disinterest (basically a blow-out).

2. Got into a argument with a passenger (female) who then showed overt signs of attraction. She even invited me to the bar where she was going, but when we pulled up it appeared that there was a guy waiting for her, so I just drove off.

3. Had a female passenger who kept messing with my radio, after I told her to stop, so I kicked her out of the car. Her boyfriend was in the back, and didn't make a peep. Right before she got out she stared at me and whispered "he's so angry" (I was calm and collected, but firm, so probably the mones).

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2018 8:56 AM by theLaw.)
07-14-2018 8:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

07-14-2018 9:39 AM

(07-14-2018 8:53 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Update: BW + SOB oil (6 drops + 2 drops) + (8 drops + 5 drops)

First off, this was just overkill across the board. Tons of hits, but just too much for my system, and I eventually crashed around 3:00am.

Effects on others: Great with guys, but way too overpowering with girls. Almost like ghosting with too much value.......very strange.

Self-effects: It appears to ramp up metabolic function, requiring more food, and it takes a lot to keep it going at higher doses. I crashed after two separate adrenaline responses, during which my appetite disappeared, and my d*ck went to limp city (although my libido was mostly still intact).

The reactions to higher doses might just be more diffusion as it hits a larger number of people much harder. Unless you're in excellent shape with high T, I can't see higher doses being anything but a disaster. In terms of the body becoming acclimated to the signature, I'm willing to bet that it's a stress response.

Interactions of note:

1. Had a rider from out of town staying in a hotel going to meet someone from a dating app (another girl) who gave me DITH right out of the gate with tons of interest/questions. She had been married to a guy before, so it fit, but I think the value of the mix was just too much. In retrospect, I think that BW cannot be lead/guided by women in any way, but is a 100% action-man product. If you don't take action, it will be perceived as disinterest (basically a blow-out).

2. Got into a argument with a passenger (female) who then showed overt signs of attraction. She even invited me to the bar where she was going, but when we pulled up it appeared that there was a guy waiting for her, so I just drove off.

3. Had a female passenger who kept messing with my radio, after I told her to stop, so I kicked her out of the car. Her boyfriend was in the back, and didn't make a peep. Right before she got out she stared at me and whispered "he's so angry" (I was calm and collected, but firm, so probably the mones).

I know you're THE LAW, but what made you add in 2 + 3 more? Diablo

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
07-14-2018 9:39 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

07-14-2018 11:03 AM

(07-14-2018 9:39 AM)MMM Wrote:  I know you're THE LAW, but what made you add in 2 + 3 more? Diablo

Hubris.Dash1

07-14-2018 11:03 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

07-15-2018 10:06 AM

BW + AV (unscented free bottle) (1 + 1......then 1 + 1 two hours later)

Cleaned all previous day's apps with Lava, and could still smell a faint bit of BW fragrance.

Couldn't smell anything from the AV application, so I would probably want to test this in Wolf scent to give it its due.

Overall, no overt hits, so I would call this a dud for me, and I'm willing to bet that the cops in SOB helped with diffusion (not that BW needed it, but just boosted the whole mix).Xyxgun

07-15-2018 10:06 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Evolve XS and Cohesion XS First Run qdogg 15 8,403 08-30-2016 8:45 PM
Last Post: RedEyes
  Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve = Next level attraction BoomerSooner 41 23,982 06-04-2015 5:34 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Cohesion+evolve for a Latina. latorrin82 0 1,252 05-05-2015 10:50 PM
Last Post: latorrin82
  Bliss + Cohesion + Evolve = crash? theLaw 1 1,800 04-14-2015 11:23 AM
Last Post: Khan Solo
  XiST plus SOB or Ascend and maybe evolve monemyname 3 3,279 04-09-2014 1:58 PM
Last Post: monemyname