Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
True Pheromones? Duplicity and Disgust
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: True Pheromones? Duplicity and Disgust
02-03-2013 12:05 PM

Ok....

True had their problems when they started .. they may have a to most peeps strange looking marketing tactic ...

but actually their stuff works ... and it always arrived here in Germany ( one package with a small item was lost but they reshipped it for free )

i bought a lot of stuff from them and so did many many others and the ones i talked to are all satisfied with the products and the service ...

hmm their service ... they messed up big time in the past but they were and are willingly to fix it if something does not work the way it was supposed to do

and you do not have to wait for weeks to get an answer from them ...

they ALWAYS responded within 24 hours on business days when i asked them something !

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
02-03-2013 12:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-03-2013 5:34 PM

(02-03-2013 12:05 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Ok....

True had their problems when they started .. they may have a to most peeps strange looking marketing tactic ...

but actually their stuff works ... and it always arrived here in Germany ( one package with a small item was lost but they reshipped it for free )

i bought a lot of stuff from them and so did many many others and the ones i talked to are all satisfied with the products and the service ...

hmm their service ... they messed up big time in the past but they were and are willingly to fix it if something does not work the way it was supposed to do

and you do not have to wait for weeks to get an answer from them ...

they ALWAYS responded within 24 hours on business days when i asked them something !

Pago

I know they work, I have some and will use them.

I just highly dislike being lied to Pago. A point in time may come where I 'must' order from them. But at this point in time I have other companies who will be honest with me.

It is not hard to understand profit margins, how business's work, and how expensive some overhead can be. I also understand that a company who makes extra after the sale can avoid reporting that income. COD is an excellent way to make extra money while not losing a bunch on Tax's and directly pay employee's who in some contexts (Runners, shipping guys, etc) prefer non-taxable income.

It all makes sense why it is a benefit to get extra money not related to a sale.

That does not mean I like it.

If a product is GREAT, works 100% of the time, and they had great customer service I would buy no matter the price. I have my qualms with AD, but as long as I needed A314 I still paid the high amount because it worked perfectly for some contexts.

The problem is TP has no product I can't live without, are a foreign company to me (In the US I have access to the best distributors) and use a very dirty tactic on people who help me with Pheromones.

We here on this forum post our results with mones, share personal details of our lives, and share experiences for the betterment of the community. Messing one of us over is a no-no for me.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
02-03-2013 5:34 PM
maleosx
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2013 7:38 PM

True Pheromones = Very Bad Service.

They do not send to my country anymore due to a lot of fraud activity.
Now they only accept payment via money gram/western union which cost a lot.
I'm not blame them for being extremely frightened with buyer from this country, but i was reputable buyer from this country and they do not even able to make any white-list option for me.

I bought something from them at 9 February 2013 and they neglected my order for a month++ without any confirmation because i do not understand what is manual verification status.
This order already payed perfectly from the beginning of the order but they neglected it for a month without any confirmation.

Their customer service is tread people from third world (like me) like garbage.
They leave chat several times suddenly even i'm still not finished talking to them.

I want to reorder using money gram but their customer service shout to me not to re-order because they had several times missing item sent to this country. If that the case, well i got no problem at all with extra for insurance and registered mail, i used to insurance or registered mail for my own protection and they do not even want to think about this option.

First they said the problem is Credit card from my country is very high risk of fraud.
Then after i agree to use money gram to to reorder they tell me the shipping could be a problem and the item might be missing.
WTF

Never had this before, i bought a lot from overseas for the past 2 years, eBay(100++), amazon(10++) and several times from Hax without any problem, no item missing even high priced perfume such as acqua de gio essenza if you want to learn how.
(always used insurance or registered mail(Economic Traceable mail) for 3rd world country dear fellow seller if you do not trust us and the problem will stay away from you - 100% guarantee)

Thank you Vicky(Hax) you are still the Best. :declare:
Hax even have representative seller in my country....WOW
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2013 10:22 PM by maleosx.)
03-20-2013 7:38 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Pheromones Sale BigJoe 6 2,805 03-17-2019 10:38 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Trouble contacting True Pheromones? nephil 2 773 11-20-2017 9:22 AM
Last Post: nephil
Question True Pheromones, excellent customer service dsouza 0 1,216 07-21-2014 10:24 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  True Pheromones Discounts terry0400-40 17 8,336 05-28-2012 7:41 PM
Last Post: heey85
  50% off + freebys @ True Pheromones terry0400-40 10 6,972 04-17-2012 3:38 PM
Last Post: Sptsmed