Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
True Pheromones? Duplicity and Disgust
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
155 thanks in 80 posts

RE: True Pheromones? Duplicity and Disgust
02-17-2012 4:59 PM

(02-17-2012 2:17 PM)MagicMan Wrote:  Hmn... I feel dumb-ish now.
How do you think I should go about asking?
I was already told once about it "being between me and customs" on chat.
And since a refund wasn't really offered after discussing it...
Sorry, just hadn't had to deal with this yet.

In the conversation i would casually drop terms like:
"Chinese made pheromones" , "swindled", "make it better", and "dooshbags"
But that's me DiabloDiablo and i probably wouldn't get any dough back so...do the opposite Angel
02-17-2012 4:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 520
Thanks received:
342 thanks in 141 posts

02-17-2012 5:14 PM

Magicman,

You had such nice freebies ! I am jealous, I just got a body spray Mrgreen
Maybe you got a special treatment being canadian ?

BTW, I like your videos !
02-17-2012 5:14 PM
MagicMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
70 thanks in 37 posts

02-17-2012 5:53 PM

(02-17-2012 4:59 PM)FUNNER Wrote:  In the conversation i would casually drop terms like:
"Chinese made pheromones" , "swindled", "make it better", and "dooshbags"
But that's me DiabloDiablo and i probably wouldn't get any dough back so...do the opposite Angel

Bahahaha I laughed pretty hard at this.

(02-17-2012 5:14 PM)NewAlpha Wrote:  Magicman,

You had such nice freebies ! I am jealous, I just got a body spray Mrgreen
Maybe you got a special treatment being canadian ?

BTW, I like your videos !

Haha, I doubt it was because of being Canadian.
I did make a pretty large order so I think that's probably it.
Thanks for watching!

Also, on the topic of TP oddities, Has anyone noticed that their "Complete Attraction System For Men" costs $349 but contains only 12 items?
12 * $25 = $300 (less if you get TEssence as a Cops boost instead).
I'd rather save the $49 and take the 2 minutes to add all of them to cart individually.

Androtics Direct: A314 (1.29B), Ammo 2X, IH, IS 2X, IO, MX297, TUTH 5 mcg
Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio, Corpo, A1 20 mcg/drop
Liquid Alchemy Labs: A1 10 mcg/drop
True Pheromones: True Alpha Oil & Body Spray, True Love Oil & Spray, True Instinct Oil & Body Spray, Trust, Comm, Charisma, Radiance, Opener, Jerk, Essence
Love-Scent: The Edge, Super Primal Musk, NPA
Love Potion: 14 Sample Vials
02-17-2012 5:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 520
Thanks received:
342 thanks in 141 posts

02-17-2012 6:22 PM

(02-17-2012 5:53 PM)MagicMan Wrote:  Also, on the topic of TP oddities, Has anyone noticed that their "Complete Attraction System For Men" costs $349 but contains only 12 items?
12 * $25 = $300 (less if you get TEssence as a Cops boost instead).
I'd rather save the $49 and take the 2 minutes to add all of them to cart individually.

Yes, and I think that's because they decreased the price for each bottle last summer, and they didn't change the price of the kit.

But didn't you notice that the picture shows only 11 bottles ?Big Grin
02-17-2012 6:22 PM
MagicMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
70 thanks in 37 posts

02-17-2012 6:58 PM

(02-17-2012 6:22 PM)NewAlpha Wrote:  Yes, and I think that's because they decreased the price for each bottle last summer, and they didn't change the price of the kit.

But didn't you notice that the picture shows only 11 bottles ?Big Grin

Yes I did. They don't show TEssence in the pic. Probably because it would make it uneven.
Lastly, it isn't even really "Complete". It's missing TL Oil, the body sprays and the Gilroy.

Androtics Direct: A314 (1.29B), Ammo 2X, IH, IS 2X, IO, MX297, TUTH 5 mcg
Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio, Corpo, A1 20 mcg/drop
Liquid Alchemy Labs: A1 10 mcg/drop
True Pheromones: True Alpha Oil & Body Spray, True Love Oil & Spray, True Instinct Oil & Body Spray, Trust, Comm, Charisma, Radiance, Opener, Jerk, Essence
Love-Scent: The Edge, Super Primal Musk, NPA
Love Potion: 14 Sample Vials
02-17-2012 6:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NewAlpha
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 107
Thanks received:
245 thanks in 76 posts

02-19-2012 12:44 PM

To be fair, I think customs suck big time and its a matter of if the tax man's luck is upon you. The phero companies sometimes don't have a choice. We're lucky over here that they're pretty lenient when we bring stuff in.

As for True, I don't know man. I really don't know. Maybe they're packed with orders, maybe they're talking to everyone and that's why they're short, curt and or forgetful.

They asked me what was wrong with my order when I emailed them (inclusive of pictures) a while back, and I told them, bam that was it. No reply, no answer.

On the other hand, I don't really care since I already said I don't care for replacements. But that's TP for you.

Oh and Magicman, love the tricks and hilarious videos. I was into sleight of hand and flourishing for a while, and then I gave up. One hobby too many, and just toooo hard. Lol

(02-17-2012 12:21 PM)MagicMan Wrote:  So,

This post is a pro vs. con story of my most recent order with True Pheromones that I received today.

First off, I am Canadian (this has a to do with my story, not me being a jovial turd).

First, the Pro:
I ordered TL spray, TL oil, TT, TComm, TChar, TR, TO, TJ w/cops boost (came separately as I hoped. Yay to paying $14.99 for a $25 product!). This was part of their 50% off sale so I had to make the plunge.
With the order, I was quite surprised to find some free samples:
1 True Alpha Body Spray which is cool, but I already bought one on my first TP order... but still cool. ($25 on its own, $4.99 with TA purchase).
1 To-Go of TrueCharisma ($4.99 with TChar purchase) aaaaand...
an Electronic Pheromone Diffusion System! Wow! That's worth $99 on its own! Don't really need it but pretty cool to have!
So, I received anywhere from $108.98 to $128.99 worth of product for free! Not to mention that all of the products I bought were half price!

Now here's the tiny (but still worthwhile to mention) Con:

As I am a Canadian and TruePheromones is a Canadian company, they must charge me HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) which is 13%.
When I heard the doorbell and ran to my door to grab the (bigger than I expected due to diffuser) box, the Postal Worker said those words I always hope to not hear when getting an international shipment: "There's a COD (Cash On Delivery) charge". This confused me as having a COD charge means that I had to pay a duty/tax on the item which I already paid taxes on. The COD charge came out to more than the HST that TP charged me (obviously because it was a tax on top of a tax).

I immediately Live Chatted TP and got Demetra. She said I must contact the Canadian Border Services Agency to get a refund and that it was not in TP's hands at that point.

I did so.

When I contacted the Canadian Border Services Agency, they told me that if HST was charged by the company (TruePheromones) and is shipped from a location outside of Canada (TP's warehouse they ship from is in Texas), said company must put documentation that it was charged on the outside of the package so as to avoid the charges by the receiver. They also told me that they would be unable to refund the fee due to the shippers error of not posting documentation on the box. I then told Demetra that as I would be making purchases from them again, that they should communicate this information to the Texas warehouse.

She then replied with "Ok I will pass on the commentary and we will be sure that this wont happen again."

That's it.

I wasn't going to ask for anything else as I feel they "pre" made up for it by giving me over $100 worth of product for free.

I like TP, but again, this is an uncensored forum and figure I'd share my experience.
02-19-2012 12:44 PM
Thanks given by MagicMan
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1605
Thanks received:
3208 thanks in 1464 posts

02-20-2012 9:16 AM

(02-17-2012 2:17 PM)MagicMan Wrote:  Hmn... I feel dumb-ish now.
How do you think I should go about asking?
I was already told once about it "being between me and customs" on chat.
And since a refund wasn't really offered after discussing it...
Sorry, just hadn't had to deal with this yet.

I would say that you have spoken with customs and were told that the error was True's because they failed to properly document the box to show tax had been paid. That's their mistake, they should rectify it. If they can't refund the tax without messing up their books which I would understand, they could send you something of the same value (and make sure it's documented properly).
02-20-2012 9:16 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

nisar
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

11-11-2012 5:14 PM

no problem wit my order
TRUE Alpha™ - Ultimate Oil Based Trust & Respect Pheromones For Men
TRUE Communication™ - Pheromones For Men To Get People To Open Up To
You
The Gilroy" Pheromone Patch For Men
TRUE Love™ - Methoxyestratetraenone Oil Based Pheromone For Men

it a dame shame thay did not give me direction how to and whair to put the 250% Copulin Boost No

whair am i suppose to ad the to the bottel and how many sprays please

receved all items nothing missing just 1 day late
very
11-11-2012 5:14 PM
EveningWolf
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 8 posts

11-12-2012 3:07 PM

*shrug* Always gotten what I ordered from them and in a decent time frame. I guess my mileage varied.
11-12-2012 3:07 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 739
Thanks received:
1467 thanks in 669 posts

02-03-2013 1:46 AM

(02-17-2012 12:21 PM)MagicMan Wrote:  So,

This post is a pro vs. con story of my most recent order with True Pheromones that I received today.

First off, I am Canadian (this has a to do with my story, not me being a jovial turd).

First, the Pro:
I ordered TL spray, TL oil, TT, TComm, TChar, TR, TO, TJ w/cops boost (came separately as I hoped. Yay to paying $14.99 for a $25 product!). This was part of their 50% off sale so I had to make the plunge.
With the order, I was quite surprised to find some free samples:
1 True Alpha Body Spray which is cool, but I already bought one on my first TP order... but still cool. ($25 on its own, $4.99 with TA purchase).
1 To-Go of TrueCharisma ($4.99 with TChar purchase) aaaaand...
an Electronic Pheromone Diffusion System! Wow! That's worth $99 on its own! Don't really need it but pretty cool to have!
So, I received anywhere from $108.98 to $128.99 worth of product for free! Not to mention that all of the products I bought were half price!

Now here's the tiny (but still worthwhile to mention) Con:

As I am a Canadian and TruePheromones is a Canadian company, they must charge me HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) which is 13%.
When I heard the doorbell and ran to my door to grab the (bigger than I expected due to diffuser) box, the Postal Worker said those words I always hope to not hear when getting an international shipment: "There's a COD (Cash On Delivery) charge". This confused me as having a COD charge means that I had to pay a duty/tax on the item which I already paid taxes on. The COD charge came out to more than the HST that TP charged me (obviously because it was a tax on top of a tax).

I immediately Live Chatted TP and got Demetra. She said I must contact the Canadian Border Services Agency to get a refund and that it was not in TP's hands at that point.

I did so.

When I contacted the Canadian Border Services Agency, they told me that if HST was charged by the company (TruePheromones) and is shipped from a location outside of Canada (TP's warehouse they ship from is in Texas), said company must put documentation that it was charged on the outside of the package so as to avoid the charges by the receiver. They also told me that they would be unable to refund the fee due to the shippers error of not posting documentation on the box. I then told Demetra that as I would be making purchases from them again, that they should communicate this information to the Texas warehouse.

She then replied with "Ok I will pass on the commentary and we will be sure that this wont happen again."

That's it.

I wasn't going to ask for anything else as I feel they "pre" made up for it by giving me over $100 worth of product for free.

I like TP, but again, this is an uncensored forum and figure I'd share my experience.

I hate to burst the your bubble, but COD (Collect on Delivery) is NOT imposed by Customs, AT ALL.

It is a service requested and paid for by the sender (Well, he tacks the fee's of the service onto you) to collect payment of an item sold, sales tax, or shipping charges you did not already pay for.

This is a service commonly used for: Hotels to return left goods, Ebay/Craigslist Sales, Online Trading (Think Stamps, Cards, Collectables).

This is not a service that can be imposed by the Duty station. They cant modify the cost of an item for shipping, but they can charge you the tax rate on ordered items. This is not a COD, it is a different service.

Being that TP is a Canadian company, it is correct that if they sold you something, they should charge you sales tax. The Duty Station/Custom station is unrelated to the post system in EVERY country. Being that this is so, the Duty station could impose a tax on you, but cannot collect via COD.

This is what your order really sounds like:

TP decided they wanted more money.
TP paid money for a COD.
TP lied to you and blamed COD on Customs/Duty.

I a not going to say a company lied, but I am a strong willed audacious man with personal knowledge of the system, and what they fed you simply is not possible.

You made me decide to NEVER order from the again.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
02-03-2013 1:46 AM
Thanks given by Chaotic

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX AnthonyJFranks 16 5,792 11-19-2013 2:02 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
  True Pheromones Sale BigJoe 3 536 08-07-2013 1:41 AM
Last Post: Rolf
  True Pheromones review NikkiReloaded 1 979 04-22-2013 9:30 AM
Last Post: Koibito
  True Pheromones Verdict AnthonyJFranks 19 6,869 07-12-2012 10:45 PM
Last Post: jeriahkwok
  True Pheromones Discounts terry0400-40 17 3,173 05-28-2012 6:41 PM
Last Post: heey85