True Pheromones? Duplicity and Disgust |
02-05-2012 6:17 PM
Hi members, I would like to write a post about True Pheromones and why I am posting this here instead of reviews? Its because I want this to reach a wider audience.
I'll be honest. They have good products. True Love is a GREAT product, and their Androstadienone , is pretty good for its price. But unfortunately I have experienced one too many dishonest moves from this company
I've been informed that I've won a product from them due to post of the month (thanks mark, I really appreciate it), but I won't be accepting it.
I don't want to burn bridges and to quote a buddy "You don't wanna be messing with the people who mix your mones" But seriously, screw this shit.
If you cannot be bothered to read the entire post this is the summary
(i) If you order from them, be prepared for them "suddenly levying an extra charge"
(ii) If you order from them, be prepared for them to switch out items
(iii) If you order from them, be prepared to have missing items
Please do not be taken in by their so called "50%" sales. You think you're going to get a good offer? You'll pay for it in the end. You think they'll really let you have such a good offer? Do you really think they'll take a hit to their bottom line?
1) I ordered a huge load of mones last year December. I went on a shopping spree, buying everything from Androstadienone to nols to TL. Well I got slapped with a $70USD shipping charge claiming they wanted to protect themselves from FRAUD. Nikki claimed that she could try to help me with the issue after I posted on the forums but soon after saying that, she disappeared on me. Zilch no nothing. Demetra told me things were non-negotiable and so I paid up the $70 to get my items
2) My box of stuff came in fast, really fast, within a week after I paid the $70 which I thought was actually pretty decent after reading about all the horror stories of delayed shipping. When I received the box, I thought all was well. I took out one of the TL, it had a red dot on top, sprayed it, found that it was unscented and went on to use it. I didn't bother to check anything. This I admit was my fault. I was stupid and foolish enough to believe in this company. Apparently things went really wrong with my order. Several items were wrong and missing
3) I was going through my email, saw the email on the 50% valentine's day offer and decided that I wanted to pick up some more stuff, stockpile a little more TL, probably pick up some Trione and see what else I can pick up on a bargain. I was prepared to make a smaller order this time round since Deja Vu's 50% order got in last year and he wasn't charged the $70USD shipping fee. I decided to go through my box to look at what I had on hand. Well it turns out, one bottle each of True Jerk, True Openness were missing. I ordered 2 true openness and the only one they sent me was a "women's" bottle.
4) To compound the problems, instead of receiving 2 true instinct body sprays which I ordered, I was given 2 true instinct oils instead.
5) I decided to check all my TL which I'll admit, is my most precious. All my TL's were unscented despite having either a red dot or no red dot on top. My 2 axe scented TLs were not there. This wasn't really a bad thing as I've come to prefer the unscented since it mixes much better with my AM. On further smelling and testing, turns out, the different bottles had seemingly different consistencies, some smelt significantly less of mones than other bottles.
I can provide a screenshot of my order as well as photos of the two bottles of true instinct oils and true openness for women.
And for those of you with bottles of unscented TL (I'm sure there's a few of you) Could you please do me a favor and smell your various bottles of TL and tell me if there's varying consistencies of "strength" there's a distinct pungent Androstadienone -ish smell to the TL so you'll be able to tell quite easily.
Things have cropped up, I've experienced issues with shipping and products from other companies before, mistakes, inconsistent quality but none ever like this before.
Seriously True Pheromones? SERIOUSLY? I'm not ordering anything from your Valentine's sale. You're not going to make a schmuck out of me any further.
I am utterly disappointed and disgusted