Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True Pheromone's "calypso" scent?
pinknika
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

True Pheromone's "calypso" scent?
03-13-2012 6:56 PM

Hi!

I was checking out true pheromones and I wanted to know if anyone has tried them and what the scent description is, the e-mail I got back from them is vanilla type scent, anyone who has tried them could you elaborate? Is it cloying do you like it?? Thanks!
03-13-2012 6:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
170 thanks in 65 posts

RE: True Pheromone's "calypso" scent?
03-13-2012 8:01 PM

Hi pinknika...I have all of the True womens products except for Essence and Trust...The vanilla smell is like a very cheap vanilla, AND I dont usually like vanilla/foody scents unless they are creamy/coconutty. But the vanilla is light, and can be covered easily. The other scent they use for womens products (I assume those that arent called 'calypso'), is a cough syrup/medicinal cherry, which is also light enough to cover. I would tell you which product has which scent, but Ive only tested 2 of them, once, and dont remember, but you can bet cherry and vanilla are two scents they have. I personally dont care for the scents...BUT they are cheap, and can be covered easily. I usually give very detailed descriptions of scents in my journal if your contemplating anything else Smile

I think halo mentioned thinking the vanilla scent was ok to her, because she's a foody, and can cover it well with her foodie LPs. Hope this helps!
03-13-2012 8:01 PM
pinknika
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-13-2012 10:22 PM

(03-13-2012 8:01 PM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  Hi pinknika...I have all of the True womens products except for Essence and Trust...The vanilla smell is like a very cheap vanilla, AND I dont usually like vanilla/foody scents unless they are creamy/coconutty. But the vanilla is light, and can be covered easily. The other scent they use for womens products (I assume those that arent called 'calypso'), is a cough syrup/medicinal cherry, which is also light enough to cover. I would tell you which product has which scent, but Ive only tested 2 of them, once, and dont remember, but you can bet cherry and vanilla are two scents they have. I personally dont care for the scents...BUT they are cheap, and can be covered easily. I usually give very detailed descriptions of scents in my journal if your contemplating anything else Smile

I think halo mentioned thinking the vanilla scent was ok to her, because she's a foody, and can cover it well with her foodie LPs. Hope this helps!

hmmm that doesn't sound very appetizing...especially the cough syrup part...I hate cough syrup bleh. Cheap vanilla I could stand...but id have to smell it. How would you compare true to Love Potion pheromone wise? I really like Love Potion but want to try others as well, and the price seems appealing too...but you get what you pay for I'm sure Smile
03-13-2012 10:22 PM
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
170 thanks in 65 posts

03-14-2012 12:41 AM

The scents are by far better at Love Potion, and there's the sample option, unlike with TrueP. As far as Pheromones...I've only tested True once (you can browse the beginning of my journal for the full report)...can't say if that reaction was the phero, but possibly. I LOVE the phero effects with Darling Clementine, I have a couple of posts on it too. The smell is nice, like cake, not my typical scent, but I did get the UNpopularity potion, but I haven't tested it out yet. I have several Alpha Dream products, but have only tested Glace, many times, with nothing noticeable, but I have others from them I'll be testing. So far, I would say LPMP is the best place I've gotten Pheromones. There are many many scents, and many options, AND the ladies are active over there, though I would only stick to asking about Love Potion products since the forum is owned by LPMP. They are a bit pricey, but I think its around the same since you're getting a concentrated oil. There's also the option of making your own scent, which is pretty freakin cool. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm new too, but I'm having a blast learning, and trying new scents!
03-14-2012 12:41 AM
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1605
Thanks received:
3208 thanks in 1464 posts

03-14-2012 7:35 AM

Yep I can handle the vanilla. I have the whole line from True but haven't tested them all so can't speak for the cherry. As for the pheromones, they are okay. I like True Communication with True Sexiness mixed. But i still like Love Potion better. La femme is like TC and TS mixed and it's only one blend and i think I like it better anyway.
03-14-2012 7:35 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Pheromone's Problems Gslinger 1 1,057 02-06-2012 3:32 PM
Last Post: kmacc45