Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
True Love Awesomeness.
Strawberry_Milk
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: True Love Awesomeness.
11-16-2011 8:27 PM

(11-16-2011 8:25 PM)preck Wrote:  I need to get that

Btw the True oil products (TA and TI) are very good i love them especially TA,but i hate the sprays (TO,TT TL) i get nuthin with those.....

the sprays don't work at all??
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2011 8:29 PM by Strawberry_Milk.)
11-16-2011 8:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2011 8:38 PM

(11-16-2011 8:27 PM)Strawberry_Milk Wrote:  the sprays don't work at all??

For me nope,not even the TL.

I only used it at daytime tho,maybe i gotta try it in the club...
11-16-2011 8:38 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-16-2011 11:34 PM

(11-07-2011 2:34 PM)xxx Wrote:  i wonder how many mg of mones are in it.

10,500 mcg per bottle 37.5 mcg per drop
10,500 mcg per bottle 52.5 mcg per spray

Same amount in each bottle but the spray has 200 doses and the oil has 280 so thats why its a lower amount per dose.

So whatever dosage youre used to with a spray you will probably want to increase the number of drops

200/280 = 1.4. For every spray you will want 1.4 drops to get the same dosage.

2 sprays is close to 3 drops.

Just remember that the diffusion is going to be slower and steadier than the spray. I would go a bit heavier to make up for the difference in diffusion.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Can someone post the link for L2K?

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
11-16-2011 11:34 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

idontknow

Rep Post

11-17-2011 4:58 AM

For me, True Love is the cuddle mix. Put it on any part of your body and girls are will try to stay in it's proximity. Like neck, wrist, chest.
As for range, i'm not quite sure. Though i'd say you won't get many looks with it. Try to get close, for it to take effect.

IMO there are pheromones that humans are naturally programmed to respond to, like Androstenone, Androsterone, Androstenols. IMO they work even on quite some distance, as others will subconsciously have to react to it. After all those pheromones give information which is vital for survival and reproduction. Androstenone tells males and females about the amount of testosterone a guy is producing, for example.

Other pheromones, like Methoxyestratetraenone are neurosteriods. They work by directly effecting brain receptors. At least that's what i believe to have picked up so far.

That means: The more Methoxyestratetraenone someone smells, the stronger the effect. Also the range will be more limited.

Imagine someone wearing a string cologne that you smell from 10 meters away. Though you just smell it very lightly, you're going to think "Wow. That guy put on a lot of cologne." The same will happen for Androstenone, but subconsciously. "I can smell that guys Androstenone even from 10 meters away, he must have lots of testosterone. Let's shoot him a smile." Methoxyestratetraenone on contrary could be a silent operator that we are not made to detect subconsciously.

At least that would explain, why i get no outward hits from TL, but when a girl finally realises that there is TL somewhere on me, she will stay close and sometimes lightly sigh. It's one of the slow actors even more so in an oil base, IMO.

Also it's the single mix i've used the most of, as of yet. TL somehow goes well with anything for me.
Anyways: TL oil, on my way Smile

Also i've had nice hits with True Trust spray. IDK why it doesn't work for you, preck. Pretty straightforwarded attraction for me. Just too short-lived for my liking.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2011 5:01 AM by idontknow.)
11-17-2011 4:58 AM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-18-2011 5:25 PM

I'm no expert but I have a question concerning a paragraph I found while flipping through the forum on Methoxyestratetraenone, it is in post #5 on http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Are-we-usin...-chemicals

"Methoxyestratetraenone is another that causes concern for me. I remember Diane doing a lot of research on this one and finding out what it is. Its a horse pheromone. It only occurs in the human body in damaged cancerous breast tissue. It was used as a drug for women to prevent problems in menopause I believe and later found to cause cancer. Not something I want to be using. Plus I never liked it much. It made me have wicked night mares and feel cranky and out of sorts."

Is there any merit behind that paragraph on this pheromone or is it just speculation?

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
11-18-2011 5:25 PM
Strawberry_Milk
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-21-2011 11:27 PM

(11-18-2011 5:25 PM)Curiosity Wrote:  I'm no expert but I have a question concerning a paragraph I found while flipping through the forum on Methoxyestratetraenone, it is in post #5 on http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Are-we-usin...-chemicals

"Methoxyestratetraenone is another that causes concern for me. I remember Diane doing a lot of research on this one and finding out what it is. Its a horse pheromone. It only occurs in the human body in damaged cancerous breast tissue. It was used as a drug for women to prevent problems in menopause I believe and later found to cause cancer. Not something I want to be using. Plus I never liked it much. It made me have wicked night mares and feel cranky and out of sorts."

Is there any merit behind that paragraph on this pheromone or is it just speculation?

I really, really hope that is not true. It won't stop me from using the product though. But really, is this where they get the mones....? In damaged breast tissue? i find that hard to believe, lol
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2011 11:30 PM by Strawberry_Milk.)
11-21-2011 11:27 PM
shadowknight
BOSS

Rep Post

11-22-2011 12:11 AM

all the Pheromones that you buy are synthetic - they were made in a lab

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
11-22-2011 12:11 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Xbacksidefatty
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-10-2016 2:04 AM

I tried three drops of True Love, and I am not sure why but traded no effect that I could see.

I on the hand was effected very negatively. I was in a terrible mood, and , as whiskey had told me todo in the past, tell you what I really think. I had gotten angry short and hurtful in my words. I also was unable to sleep that night. I ended up dumping the tester down the drain.

As an aside I have not experienced any A-1 effects from perfect match or GOA.

I kinda want to chalk this up to meth ( Whatever is in TL) induced psychosis.

I quit drinking years ago, and had not acted or felt that way since the last time I had drank.

My stash:
LAL: Bad Wolf, NAG , Possess Alpha, Aqua Vitae, SXD-9, Wolf, Hypnotic
PT: Captain, Treasureful Shine, Grail of Affection,The Hookup, Alpha Treasures, Swoon Latina
LPMP: Perfect Match
APEX: Orbital
XS: Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (Cops), XIST
Alpha Dreams: Glace
09-10-2016 2:04 AM
Washaq1234
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-12-2018 3:59 AM

Hi any new reviews of the effctive of true love oil or there is any other products more best and strong from true love ?
04-12-2018 3:59 AM
Charmer_50
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-16-2018 9:34 AM

Very interesting!!! I tried True Love spray for the first time last weekend. Had kids and the Mrs at home. Didn't notice anything in particular in terms of hits or cuddling, but there were signs here and there if I think back now. However this is what got me.. I was on a super short fuse the whole weekend few hours after the first application (3 sprays). Super easily irritated, got angry at things very quickly and bit back at the slightest provocation (or perceived provocation).

Feeling much better now two days after the first (and only) application.

Hmmm..!! Should I try TL out in the public or while Tango/Salsa dancing.. awwr!

Did I OD on 3 sprays you think? Is this what OD on TL feels like? Will try just the one spray tonight and see.

C_50

(09-10-2016 2:04 AM)Xbacksidefatty Wrote:  I tried three drops of True Love, and I am not sure why but traded no effect that I could see.

I on the hand was effected very negatively. I was in a terrible mood, and , as whiskey had told me todo in the past, tell you what I really think. I had gotten angry short and hurtful in my words. I also was unable to sleep that night. I ended up dumping the tester down the drain.

As an aside I have not experienced any A-1 effects from perfect match or GOA.

I kinda want to chalk this up to meth ( Whatever is in TL) induced psychosis.

I quit drinking years ago, and had not acted or felt that way since the last time I had drank.
04-16-2018 9:34 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Love Reviews (Mens Product) mark-in-dallas 84 47,007 12-08-2017 2:34 AM
Last Post: Dechan
  TRUE LOVE 30ML Unscented Regular Stregnth AMMO5680 3 596 09-20-2017 3:33 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  True Love Crushing Pheromone Silver Tomcat 8 3,728 10-06-2015 3:39 PM
Last Post: Silver Tomcat
  True Love Makes Me Crazy Shadowx117 5 3,952 12-24-2013 9:00 AM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX Black Machismo 16 13,964 11-19-2013 3:02 PM
Last Post: vicpowa