Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True Alpha vs True Instinct
E J
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

True Alpha vs True Instinct
06-11-2019 8:51 PM

Hey guys I am trying to understand the difference between Alpha and Instinct.

TI
Active Ingredients: Androstenone, Androstadienone Androsterone
Total Pheromone Content: 8,500 mcg (30.4mcg/drop)
Effective Dosage: 30-150 mcg (risk of overdose)

TA
Active Ingredients: Androstenol, Androsterone, Androstadienone, & Androsterone
Total Pheromone Content: 13,334 mcg (47.6 mcg per drop)
Effective Dosage: 47.6 – 238 mcg

so the difference is the Nol in Alpha, but it also has more total phero mcgs per drop, so is TA the same as TI+nol?

as I understand Nol makes you seem more social, so is TA a socialized TI?

Or what is the difference between them?

thanks for the help
06-11-2019 8:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: True Alpha vs True Instinct
06-12-2019 12:59 AM

A long time ago there was a product that was called Primal Instinct. (https://love-scent.com/primal-instinct-u...-23.html). This product was a huge dose of Androstenone that wasn't buffered. Ever since then when a vendor uses the word "instinct" in the product name it often means that it is mostly Androstenone and the other ingredients are just for steering and not buffering. So my guess is that True Instinct is probably very much higher in Androstenone than True Alpha.
06-12-2019 12:59 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-16-2019 7:45 AM

(06-11-2019 8:51 PM)E J Wrote:  Hey guys I am trying to understand the difference between Alpha and Instinct.

TI
Active Ingredients: Androstenone, Androstadienone Androsterone
Total Pheromone Content: 8,500 mcg (30.4mcg/drop)
Effective Dosage: 30-150 mcg (risk of overdose)

TA
Active Ingredients: Androstenol, Androsterone, Androstadienone, & Androsterone
Total Pheromone Content: 13,334 mcg (47.6 mcg per drop)
Effective Dosage: 47.6 – 238 mcg

so the difference is the Nol in Alpha, but it also has more total phero mcgs per drop, so is TA the same as TI+nol?

as I understand Nol makes you seem more social, so is TA a socialized TI?

Or what is the difference between them?

thanks for the help

I seen not many people replied and I have tested both and will give you what I got out of it.

True Instinct
This one was more a very direct sexual. Very high on Androstenone around 20MCG a drop. I have used it out in public, but anymore then 1 drop I need to use a social with it. I usually put socials into 2 categories 1. more direct and 2. Nice guy or safer and this is more inline with #1 and is more a hardcore get it on type, no BS with no socials in it, just some Androstadienone and Androsterone for steering purposes. For comparison Evolve would fit the #2 which is a nice guy sexual.

True Alpha

This is a smooth alpha blend and much more social. There is attraction to this but more in a social and respectable way than anything else. A feel good alpha product that is a safe bet and not very edgy. I don`t get anything sexual from this at all, but there is attraction to it in other ways. Now I have had good luck using the T Alpha with the T instinct as the T Alpha seems to round out the T instinct fairly nice and I use a ratio of 1 drop of TA to 1 drop TI. What I love is this stuff is very natural feeling. I get a very natural feel good social feeling. More words seems to flow very easily and my thought life is in perfect order and balance with this. People seem to listen much more and seem much more interested in my opinion on things. I would compare this with say wolf or Captian oil, where Bad Wolf or A314 are more edgy and commanding. True Alpha is more social and relaxing.
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2019 7:53 AM by justintime469.)
06-16-2019 7:45 AM
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-16-2019 8:27 PM

(06-16-2019 7:45 AM)justintime469 Wrote:  I seen not many people replied and I have tested both and will give you what I got out of it.

True Instinct
This one was more a very direct sexual. Very high on Androstenone around 20MCG a drop. I have used it out in public, but anymore then 1 drop I need to use a social with it. I usually put socials into 2 categories 1. more direct and 2. Nice guy or safer and this is more inline with #1 and is more a hardcore get it on type, no BS with no socials in it, just some Androstadienone and Androsterone for steering purposes. For comparison Evolve would fit the #2 which is a nice guy sexual.

True Alpha

This is a smooth alpha blend and much more social. There is attraction to this but more in a social and respectable way than anything else. A feel good alpha product that is a safe bet and not very edgy. I don`t get anything sexual from this at all, but there is attraction to it in other ways. Now I have had good luck using the T Alpha with the T instinct as the T Alpha seems to round out the T instinct fairly nice and I use a ratio of 1 drop of TA to 1 drop TI. What I love is this stuff is very natural feeling. I get a very natural feel good social feeling. More words seems to flow very easily and my thought life is in perfect order and balance with this. People seem to listen much more and seem much more interested in my opinion on things. I would compare this with say wolf or Captian oil, where Bad Wolf or A314 are more edgy and commanding. True Alpha is more social and relaxing.

I also liked TA with TI. 2 drops each. Sometimes paired with a spray of true love. Would get the comment that it smells like piss from certain people. Guessing only those who can smell it will voice this
06-16-2019 8:27 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  One True Alpha Molecule metaltree 16 1,329 10-25-2018 4:05 PM
Last Post: Macro
  True Love combos (TL+NA, TL+New Pheromone Additive) stefdude 9 1,556 05-09-2018 4:55 AM
Last Post: Washaq1234
  True love or cohesion or .. Washaq1234 0 399 04-12-2018 4:02 AM
Last Post: Washaq1234
  Is True Pheromones dead? heey85 5 1,507 05-02-2017 11:27 AM
Last Post: purpleblood
  TRUE CONFESSIONS: MMM 13 4,836 11-28-2016 9:18 AM
Last Post: MMM