Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Traveling to Kuwait. How to package pheromones.
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11534
Thanks received:
8115 thanks in 2686 posts

RE: Traveling to Kuwait. How to package pheromones.
07-04-2012 10:05 AM

(07-04-2012 9:56 AM)JohnL Wrote:  Hello,

My Company is sending me to kuwait for 6 months, and I have lots of pheromones I want to travel with.

My question is, how to package them so that they don't leak and also pass customs(if they are strict).

If requesting that I buy something, please try to make it from local stores like wal-mart, dollar store, zellers, etc.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Bubble wrap them individually then buy a flat rap shipping box from the post official and put them in their seal it off. Then wrap a scarf around that box and place it in the middle of clothes in one of your big luggage boxes that will go in the cargo hold. I use to work in Kuwait all they time with my old employer and never had any problems. Just make sure to never put the pheromones in your carry on luggage.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
07-04-2012 10:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by JohnL, Curiosity, meng123, zerosix85

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: Traveling to Kuwait. How to package pheromones. - as33156 - 07-04-2012 10:05 AM