Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Topical Steroids + mones?
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Topical Steroids + mones?
07-27-2019 8:16 AM

Would taking steroids on your skin (say something like Testosterone, but really any topical steroid) change how a given mone works?

On one hand I'm guessing it would, because any exogenous steroid changes your hormonal profile and therefore your natural signature. So YOU on Test + TLG is different then if YOU used TLG without Testosterone.

But on the other hand, every man has a different hormonal profile to begin with, so one guy might be very low test and another very high test, so the use of exogenous test seems more random in this regard. We are all different to begin with is the point, so while it may change how a given mone works for YOU, that isn't necessarily a problem or big deal. You just have to experiment and see how things have changed if at all.

I guess the main question is if someone is using exogenous topical hormones + mones, should they take anything else into consideration or take any precautionary measures? Im guessing you would not want to overlap them on the same spot, but if you applied test to your shoulders and mones on different spots would you be good to go? Or is this somehow a bad idea?

I'm thinking it shouldn't be too much of a problem because everything we do (or don't do) is effecting out hormones (diet, exercise, any supplements) so topical steroids are just another thing. But I wonder if these topical hormones are also emitting a smell that can effect the mones and effectively make for a new mix/combo. I believe the topical steroids are made to be absorbed better into your skin though and mones are meant to project more, so there is that. Ultimately, maybe one would be better off taking the steroids through injections or some other means if one wants to use mones as well. But maybe its not an issue at all or there is a way to offset any potential problems (i.e. not overlapping them on skin, or using at different times of day).
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2019 8:32 AM by hut.)
07-27-2019 8:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Topical Steroids + mones?
07-27-2019 8:33 AM

Am interested in this too. And for some reason the describe button ain't working on me. So am just typing this here.
07-27-2019 8:33 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-27-2019 10:32 AM

A main point of consideration here is the fact that topicals work by the actives being absorbed through the skin into the body.

Not only will the self-effects of the steroids alter the balance (and hence effects) of the pheromones, they might also be absorbed into the body utilizing the steroids and the transmission matrix. So if your your Synalar comes into contact with your Voodoo, you might end up with some bizarre internal ju-ju

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-27-2019 10:32 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-27-2019 10:48 AM

I’m on androgel and use pheromones. My endocrinologist has gradually decreased the dose from 10 g to 5 g over past two years. Apparently, at 49 my t levels are higher than 50% of 18 year olds in my country according to him. Yet I don’t feel raging sex drive and can still wear products like AM NOS and Casanova etc

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2019 10:48 AM by dsouza.)
07-27-2019 10:48 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-27-2019 11:05 AM

(07-27-2019 10:48 AM)dsouza Wrote:  ... Yet I don’t feel raging sex drive...

My doctor told me that I have the body of a 20 year old athlete...then she said that I should give it back because i was getting it all wrinkled!

I likewise have had a decrease in my raging sex drive. I don't think that it is hormonal or testosterone based; just that I've done so much and experienced so many things that I need to experience a little more in the anticipation, excitement, and adventure stages before I get humpy-happy.

My lady friends in the less than 40 range tend to appreciate that because i love the thrill of the hunt, the buildup, and pretty much make foreplay a way of life. Most younger guys (not all, but most) go all early American Colonial and become Minute Men. Not this old fuck!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-27-2019 11:05 AM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-27-2019 12:20 PM

(07-27-2019 10:48 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I’m on androgel and use pheromones. My endocrinologist has gradually decreased the dose from 10 g to 5 g over past two years. Apparently, at 49 my t levels are higher than 50% of 18 year olds in my country according to him. Yet I don’t feel raging sex drive and can still wear products like AM NOS and Casanova etc

So it seems you don't really worry too much about applying the Androgel on your skin and also wearing mones. I'm guessing you simply apply them on different spots of your skin and all is working pretty well for you.
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2019 12:24 PM by hut.)
07-27-2019 12:20 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-28-2019 7:10 AM

(07-27-2019 12:20 PM)hut Wrote:  So it seems you don't really worry too much about applying the Androgel on your skin and also wearing mones. I'm guessing you simply apply them on different spots of your skin and all is working pretty well for you.

Androgel on chest.... mones on hands

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
07-28-2019 7:10 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Steroids and pheromones Bodegaz 5 1,462 09-28-2017 8:23 PM