Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2019
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2019
11-29-2018 3:38 PM

Noticing the AD NOS lineup is all but absent in one post.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2018 3:38 PM by dsouza.)
11-29-2018 3:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-29-2018 6:54 PM

I am 28 and in University.
Here is mine:

1. NUDE - I use this as a daily. Apparently, you can't OD on it, so no need to worry about build up. Haven't noticed any negative effects at all. People are friendly, girls play with their hair. Men don't get testie.

2. M3X - Works well for me for closing. Almost 100% closing rate when hanging out with a girl one on one. However, this may make you appear as a player/only interested in sex. So, even though you can close, the girl might be scared to pursue anything deeper with you in fear of getting hurt. A fuck buddy said to me not long after we started that she needed to know if we are going to be anything more than just fuck buddies.

3. Xist - This is tricky for me, but I have to admit that it works well. The bad thing for me is that it is too emotional. I am a sensitive person, so this makes me "soft" emotionally, and physically down south. It made me lady friend open and comfortable fast. I can confirm that it takes multiple exposures to confirm that it is working. My lady friend farted in front of me and it has only been 2 months. Most of the girls I have dated beyond a year still don't fart in front of me. hmm. I have combo'd Xist and M3X and feel it works well.

4. NA - This still is a go to for "emergency make her fall in love with me". This is a scary formula and I am sure many can confirm. It really does work but can backfire. You need to be resilient to the effects and ignore it's selfies. Otherwise, you're in for trouble. You want it to work on the target only otherwise it will "bitch you up" and that is the opposite vibe you want to convey. If you are a sensitive person like me, stick to very low doses, half a drop even to the wrist. They really perceive you as someone they could spend the rest of their lives with. Some signs that it is working could be that they work on themselves to match your value. For example, being more organized and having their shit together to make them more attractive on a long term level.

5. Dirty Primitive - I only have a sample vial and I have not done enough testing. However, this is my go to for when I am feeling down. I just rub a drop under my nose and go to bed. When I wake up, I feel "manlier" and it gets rid of my needy thoughts. I guess I could say it makes me give less fucks and just work on myself.

Currently, I am looking for a mix that conveys a vibe between serious relationship and sexual player. Nothing to serious about love and nothing to direct in regards to sex/party.
11-29-2018 6:54 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

11-29-2018 9:42 PM

1. LIIK V2 (original formula - not sure how NOS works)

The hammer of all hammers. Screams higher-value, and failure only comes from a blow-out. aka I wanna date a ten.

2. SOB

Asshole in a bottle. aka I wanna f*ck a 10.

3. A.C.E.

As solid a mix as was ever created, and hard to screw-up. aka I wanna guarantee.

4. BW

Adrenaline in a bottle. aka I wanna f*ck everyone.

5. Voodoo

Never figured this mix out, but it changed how literally everyone treated me while I wore it. aka I wanna feel special.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
11-29-2018 9:42 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

11-29-2018 9:43 PM

(11-29-2018 9:42 PM)theLaw Wrote:  2. SOB

Asshole in a bottle. aka I wanna f*ck a 10.

Very happy to see this is still on your list. I'm going to assume you still like the spray and not the oil.
11-29-2018 9:43 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-29-2018 11:53 PM

Thelaw haha made me laugh .

Hmm a little early for my top 5 but why not, can always update later:

1. BW

Hands down the best mix I tried in my two years of mones. It is multilayer , consistent and gets them every time . I used to think can't od but you can. 4 drops for me is ideal, 6 is OD or borderline. People obviously treat you differently , girls obviously look you in the eyes differently . To me it's the most blatant obvious mix when interracting. If my goal is to get laid or increase chances dramatically , I wear bw.

Cons: not relationship mone. Can cause anger issues to some . Requires you to smile and be friendly , basically all the stuff said in the sales pitch . Won't drive itself but the self effects do for me . Might require a certain personality to click and work well with .

2. Nude

Beautifier . Kino machine . Short and to the point . Not very if at all sexual . Mixes with everything . Great for younger crowd if you want to stand out . Goes great with anything and amazing with sexuals ( you can control how much you want to spike it). Like mentioned above , cannot OD. Consistent AF

Cons : might need a sexual spiking .

3/4 SOB xs or wolf

For number 3 it will probably be wolf currently but SOB with more testing will probably take its spot . Only tested once so far but liking what I am seeing . Again, hard to tell w one night .

Wolf is a great all rounder that does little bit of everything . Great to wear for me when I am going into who knows what and need to be semi prepared for anything .

SOB is a little polar so far , I need more testing . I can't state exactly how I feel about it yet . I have seen great hits and not so much so far (as in girls from my group literally going to sit on the other side of a bar without telling me, this kind of bebaviour was extremely out of norm for them) . People you know seem to react weird and quiet at first and then motor mouth once you start talking. Good self effects. So far weird with potential . Really really need to test more to understand how this works . Both used at two sprays , haven't tried in combo ( duh only one run with SOB)

5. Emmm, NA

Alpha prince charming fall in love with . I barely use it and sold mine just because I am not looking for making girls fall for me head over heels . A little too serious for me but the imprint is great. It was collecting dust on the shelf. Probably a much stronger product than my #3 or #4 pick , but for my goals it lands in number 5. 2 drops NA 2 drops Androstadienone

Honorable mentions :

AV: Inconsistent ioi machine . I still have mine and mix in the combos occasionally . Too inconsistent for top 5. In order to maximize consistency has to be used precisely for me dosage wise and have days in between . Ideally once or twice a week.

Xist: from my limited use gave me a feeling of a well rounder similar to wolf . With more testing could have aquired a liking for it.

Goa: combod fantastic with xist . Solo was pure comfort . I tried spiking the comfort level with some sexual but didn't seem to help . I was pretty new with the mones back then to experiment and didn't have as much choices as I do now. I believe it to be a great product if someone needs to increase comfort with people and willing to experiment w it more than I have

Didn't even make the cut:

Apex : sorry thundr . The self effects just make me oozy and buzzed . As if I had a few beers or smoked something. I just don't get why, can't test products and make any assessments because of that . Tried oils and sprays .

Taboo : didn't do jack of anything .

L2k v1 nox: seems like could be fixed buuut 2 day lethargy after washing points was something else. Felt like a train wreck. Never knew what lethargy was until this.

Thu: saw nothing unfortunately , also got shit tested.

Wanna test:

The love God
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2018 12:01 AM by kocik2000.)
11-29-2018 11:53 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

11-30-2018 9:08 AM

(11-29-2018 9:43 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Very happy to see this is still on your list. I'm going to assume you still like the spray and not the oil.

Yes, only spray. Sun bespectacled

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
11-30-2018 9:08 AM
lefer58
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-08-2018 10:44 PM

Just got my lacroy Black Friday, buy one get one free order today. Four bottles of New Pheromone Additive, and I love this stuff. I have a couple bottles of a 1:4 mix (GIT & New Pheromone Additive made two year ago). Nothing comes close to the cougar heat this stuff product. Resistance is futile

I'm sick with this Pheromone SH#T.
12-08-2018 10:44 PM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-08-2018 11:26 PM

(12-08-2018 10:44 PM)lefer58 Wrote:  Just got my lacroy Black Friday, buy one get one free order today. Four bottles of New Pheromone Additive, and I love this stuff. I have a couple bottles of a 1:4 mix (GIT & New Pheromone Additive made two year ago). Nothing comes close to the cougar heat this stuff product. Resistance is futile

It was a good deal, thanks to your previous post, i also ordered with the black friday deal 2x New Pheromone Additive and 2x IMPi for one price. Im in Australia but tracking no shows they are coming from NL. Did yours ship from Africa?
12-08-2018 11:26 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-09-2018 5:54 AM

I think NNPA is better than the previous in many respects. See my nnpa thread for details.
And I still have a couple bottles of the previous version.

It seemed to lose interest as many others would market their products as being new and more advanced which imo is mostly bs.
Lacroy does not to do much "forum" marketing and those of us who use it just keep quietly restocking as needed.
Not to mention endless myths about New Pheromone Additive that keep getting repeating all over the forums.

M3x has been a better closer for me but NNPA still has its special situations.
And yes I mix the too on occasion.

(11-29-2018 2:06 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  I’m surprised to see NNPA so much in this list. Back in the day is was looked at as a low end ebay pheromone. Everyone acted like its past successful formula, like A314, was lost.

When I bought some years ago I remember thinking that it was like a freight train with no tracks. Powerful but out of control.

Is this a new formula? Or going back to the original? Any insights? I got rid of mine last spring....

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2018 5:56 AM by Pheroman.)
12-09-2018 5:54 AM
lefer58
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-10-2018 6:09 AM

(12-08-2018 11:26 PM)Med Wrote:  It was a good deal, thanks to your previous post, i also ordered with the black friday deal 2x New Pheromone Additive and 2x IMPi for one price. Im in Australia but tracking no shows they are coming from NL. Did yours ship from Africa?
The Order came out of their Amsterdam hub. I couldn't see mine either, I texted then and they emailed a tracking number. Tracking number just said, let custom. The next day package was on my door step.

I'm sick with this Pheromone SH#T.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018 6:11 AM by lefer58.)
12-10-2018 6:09 AM

Share This Thread