Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.71 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2018
kocik2000
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2018
04-26-2018 7:09 PM

(04-26-2018 6:40 PM)Med Wrote:  Hehehe i can't wait to have the experience same as others told on their reviews Smile)

But yes i will do the way you said. Another problem is im going for 3 months overseas holiday. I need at least few products from LAL before i go. So i can test them with those beautiful middle eastern girls Smile

Edit: Also very hard to give a day break, i can't wait for the next day to try something else

Take your time and please remember to interact with people to see results. Not just stand in the corner , at 1 am, in a country bar expecting people to approach you and start filming axe commercial. Sorry to detail thread
04-26-2018 7:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-26-2018 7:11 PM

(04-26-2018 7:09 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Take your time and please remember to interact with people to see results. Not just stand in the corner , at 1 am, in a country bar expecting people to approach you and start filming axe commercial. Sorry to detail thread

Lol. I'd like to second Kocik.
04-26-2018 7:11 PM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2018 7:12 PM

(04-26-2018 7:09 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Take your time and please remember to interact with people to see results. Not just stand in the corner , at 1 am, in a country bar expecting people to approach you and start filming axe commercial. Sorry to detail thread

You are right by what you think about me. Im one of those people waiting for LAL to produce a pheromone called CAKS "Come And Kiss Me" Smile
04-26-2018 7:12 PM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-26-2018 7:20 PM

Legit made me LOL
04-26-2018 7:20 PM
BrownFish
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-28-2018 7:04 PM

(11-06-2017 8:57 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Top 5 Pheromones for 2018

Yes, there is another top 5 thread. It’s last year’s list (2017):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Phero...-2016-2017

And here is the one from the year before (2016):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Phero...-2015-2016

And here is the one from the year before that (2015):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pheremones-2014-2015

It is time again to update the top 5 since things change, users opinions change and pheromone companies come and go.

By adding a year marker to the top 5 list posters can quickly reference the top 5 for that year.

So, once again I'll start it off:

1. M3X by Apex: At the top of my top 5 list is Method 3X (aka M3X). M3X is a disinhibitor but it wont do all of the work for you. It is a manually driven formula. Think Alfa Romeo 4C. M3X is stick shift driven. M3X is for the talker, not for the listener. If you have a little game then M3X will help you close. This is the best social sexual to come out in years. I really like what M3X does. Recently, I have taken to wearing M3X as daily wear. Dosage is 2-3 sprays

2. Nude Alpha by Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude Alpha is the best Alpha formula on the market today (R.I.P. A314). I prefer Nude Alpha over Wolf and over the intimidating Bad Wolf. I did try Ascend but the Copulin formula is really heavy with Copulins. Titan also lost out because of it's high Copulin content. The extra cops didn't seem to enhance those formulas. I also tried Alpha Treasure which almost took the prize this year because of the unavailability of Nude Alpha. The LAL store is down. I wrote to Garry in September 2017 but received no answer. Some people have gotten through so the winner is Nude Alpha. Dosage is 2-3 drops

3. Celebrity by PheromoneXS: I am loving this little social. It's Instant shine without the post wear drain. I really did not run this through the mill but I did enjoy every drop of the 3ml sample that I was sent. This formula was beta tested as XS100. The product description on the PheromoneXS webpage is a bit over the top but Celebrity is a nice formula. I will definitely purchase a full bottle soon (DeJa Vu, I said this last year). Most of the time socials have some girl juice (EST) in them so this does need closer examination. Dosage is 2 sprays

4. Xist by PheromoneXS: Xist is a nice social. At a dinner party or a cocktail party with a significant other Xist would shine. I have been using it in combos and solo. I really like how versatile this mix is. It's a Social/Sensual mix with a James Bondish thing about it. Xist is male friendly and a good casual or work daywear mix. Dosage is 2 sprays

5. New Pheromone Additive by LaCroy Chemicals: New Pheromone Additive is distributed by Lovescent also however it is not the same as the original LaCroy Chemical version. New Pheromone Additive is best for women in the 30+ year old range. New Pheromone Additive is a pure sexual however, it combos very well with many, many other products. New Pheromone Additive is the oldest and simplest formula on this list. It's hard to adjust the ratio of cologne to New Pheromone Additive but once you get it right...it's on! Dosage is dilution to a 1-6 ratio and then 1-2 sprays.

Just emailed with garry I live in australia so I will pay by moneygram. I'll check out stores tomorrow and order Nude Alpha with him. It's shame they blocked his paypal acc.
04-28-2018 7:04 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Saiyanprince
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-04-2018 8:59 AM

My limited experience Top 5

1... Max T150 (LAL)
Great self effects and test boost

2... Alpha Treasures (Pheromone Treasure)
Work comes 1st and this is a smooth suave I'm a cool guy follow me vibe. Translates to me not being stressed and work with improved my overall performance, health and living.

3.. L2k v1 2016 (AD) black spice
Compliments on the smell visual signs of ladies getting turned on alot of touches. (Side note... 3 and 4 mixed is my wife's favorite and she becomes a super soaker)

4.. The Hookup (Pheromone Treasures)
Pretty much a tie except this is unscented so it doesnt get a compliment alone. I have to mix a scent with it.
All the right signs goosebumps, nipples, rubbing, touching thighs adjusting bra, thong and letting me see parts of the goodies.

5.. Pharazade/heartthrob (love potion magic potion)
Again great hits across the lines of flirts, touches, nips, eye contact and all the right stuff

Honorable mentions
Wolf (lal)great hits just can't get the scent right on me. But if I could this would replace one of the bottom 3
Voracious (lpmp) great compliment on scent. Multiply waitresses was upset when I didnt come back wearing this one over any other scented I've tried.
It just doesnt give me selfies and it seems to be more bonding than sexual to me. I haven't seen really the turn on effect as other but more of a lovely dovey cuddly effect.

Work/health is foremost the most important. Ya the others are fun but that's just for fun. Getting my wife hot from telling the stories and waiting for the next chapter in our relationship to start.
05-04-2018 8:59 AM
kocik2000
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-09-2018 6:26 PM

Let's get this thread back on track shall we? One of my favorite threads and not enough lists.

1. BW: I was hard split between number 1 and 2. BW is the one product so far that got me the most random makeouts, lays and yes , even girls introducing themselves to me (under the right environments). Very little iois but when u interact you see it work. Throw in respect and people wanting to meet / know / be cool with you and you have a badass product . Ow and drunk girls jump you haha. Works on younger crowd for me btw.
Cons: besides the obvious having to interact , I don't always like myself when looking at how I been with bw on. No aggressiveness ( was at first ) but just the attitude of I can do no wrong. I regret it sometimes the next day and the things I may have done ( usually drunk ), but hey it gets me results .

Dosage : 4-6 drops .

Mixes well: Nude, AV, maybe Androstadienone .
Works just fine solo, I just love nude.

Not newbie friendly and requires personality to drive it . I get selfies from it to do it through + natural personality .

PS: get a sample , avoid the bottle until u know. I even avoided the sample use until bandit started rocking it and convinced me to run my sample. After running it dry realized I need a bottle. Took a full sample to get the idea of how and what it does.

2. NA

Lol another not so user friendly product , or at least for getting a hang of. Reason I was split between this and bw: NA mixed with Androstadienone creates what I want to create in girls. Problem is , it takes at least one exposure for it to happen. Sometimes two . But girls fall and fall hard . Closest thing to love potion I found so far but needs a few exposures . Also just overall well-rounded product . Some kino, some alpha , some sexual . But , mixed with Androstadienone and exposure or two is ultimate fall in love/imprint. At least has been for me so far.

Mixes well: Androstadienone , all day and always.

Regular dosage : 2 drops NA, 2 drops Androstadienone at 20 mcg.

3. Nude

Finally a noobie friendly product, my first love, aha moment and something I will always have in my arsenal.

Despite people thinking NA is just nude with some none I have had complete different experiences. To me nude is playful , friendly , beautifier and a kino machine where NA Is less touchy and more serious. Very little sexual , but very touchy and playful. Good for younger people . Mixes with literally anything .

Mixes well: anything , generally can benefit from none/some sexual. Worked really well with BW recently

Dosage: go crazy lol, cant OD.

4. AV

Used to be in my top but dropped with time and experience . First being I value consistency and my top 3 are more consistent despite bw feeling like playing with fire half the time. Consistency is benefited by giving yourself few days break iin between. Second yes, you will get looks , smiles and invitations to approach. To a much larger degree than my top 3. But , once u do it's all you. There's no kino from nude helping you escalate , no NA working in background making her fall for you and no BW with creating sexual tension and bigger than the world personality . BUT, I would still say product is fairly noob friendly if you get dosage right and bring personality with .

Mixes well : whatever works for you, as long as that something enhances your personality . Didn't mix well with Goa but worked with Androstadienone wtf.

Dosage: sensitive. 6 was ghosting , 2-3 worked best . Same for mixing .

5. No clue . Maybe Androstadienone or DP.

DP is like a blunt club . Works but hits too randomly, uncontrollably , and randomly. Got plenty stories to tell from the sample but they are more of a laugh stories . Androstadienone got to know what to mix with and when . Not enough experience tbh. I just throw it on for comfort .

As one can see all my top is Lal and oils. I experimented with other companies when starting but didn't have as much luck . Especially sprays. So , I was less prone to experiments. Other products I used :

Duds:

L2k v1 2017: 100% dud for me. Tested for a month , various dosages , only got a slight social out of it ( glace maybe ?)

Thu: worked amazing one use on unscented sample . Could never replicate with scented or unscented with various dosages. Sold it after last day of testing and getting shit tested all day ( I never get shit tested).

Taboo xs: went through the whole sample. Nada .

Personal tolerance :
Apex sprays : never could test properly . They would almost give me a high and problems articulating . My friends could smell the mones a mile away. This is all unfortunate as I was seeing them doing something, just didn't have the tolerance. I will try their oils eventually as I saw the potential hidden behind their sprays.
Sprays tested: core / m3x

Worked but...

Connections xs: truth serum . People do share some personal personal things . Problem is, so do I. I have big mouth which gets me in trouble as is.

Xist xs: honestly I didn't test it enough with the sample I had . It mixed extremely well worth Goa ( which killed AV for me btw) and created a fun playful personality in girls around me but honestly ran out before having substantial opinion on it.

Goa: if u are intimidating, have problems creating comfort, or perhaps Androstadienone depression , look into GOA. My problem is I make enough comfort as is and goa took it far. So far I felt it was all cuddles and no sexual at all. Primitive couldn't spike it hard enough and AV got killed in it's tracks . Ended up selling it and just sticking to Androstadienone .

Wolf : just buddy buddy vibe . But I have that vibe generally with people liking me .

Copulinx: not enough experience yet for substantial opinion

God I think I just put a year of my experience into one message.... Typing on my phone.
05-09-2018 6:26 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-09-2018 6:55 PM

Disclaimer: only tested Pheromone XS
and Pheromone Treasures. Expect my list to change
once add LAL and Apex to my toolkit.

1. Evolve- just like it says social sexual.
Love the smell...gets me boosted and on top.
Make a lady passionate and juicy. Got sidetracked
testing other mones. this works great solo
for one on one but this boosts/ me prefer in
combos.

2. Desire-me - what can me say but me love Cops.
loves the smell. and love the
ladies reactions/interest. Also puts men at ease.

3.Cohesion- Forgot how well this works.
Deep connections and ladies sharing deep initmate
thoughts and Kino. Love this in combos.

4. Captain- makes me feel elevated and in control.
Good work mone. Love to combo with swoon
Captain swoon.

5. Swoon - overall feel good mone. Makes me happy
And those around me happy. Like it solo but
Mostly combo it to get the beautifying effect.

Not Sure. May test again.
GOA and THU solo and combo didnt work as well
for me as hoped.
Xist solo had high hopes but didnt notice any
reactions. Like it comboed with evolve and cohesion
but not sure what it adds.

The two supposedly imprint mones have noticed nothing,
maybe its my observation skills.

Expect list to change once me test BW, NA, Imprint and M3X.
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2018 6:57 PM by Lostdreams.)
05-09-2018 6:55 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top 5 Pheromones for 2016-2017 Paradox 267 96,772 05-04-2018 11:42 AM
Last Post: avi
  Top 5 Pheromones for 2015-2016 Paradox 247 115,671 09-24-2017 11:40 AM
Last Post: kocik2000
  2016 top 5 pheromones that will make it to 2017 BAALhammon 36 12,738 04-14-2017 12:20 PM
Last Post: dsouza