Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2018
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 610
Thanks received:
634 thanks in 367 posts

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2018
01-07-2018 7:51 PM

(01-07-2018 10:15 AM)DtheGreek Wrote:  1)Aqua Vitae - My greatest hits ever have been while wearing AV either solo or combo. Got me laid a few times and even got me a psycho ex

What is the dosage of the AV hits?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
01-07-2018 7:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DtheGreek
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
106 thanks in 37 posts

01-07-2018 8:27 PM

(01-07-2018 7:51 PM)stefdude Wrote:  What is the dosage of the AV hits?

It was using the roll on. 4 back and forth swipes. 2 on each side of the neck. Have no idea what that equates to in drops.
01-07-2018 8:27 PM
Thanks given by stefdude
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1096
Thanks received:
628 thanks in 231 posts

01-08-2018 3:47 PM

My top 5 for 2018 has evolved around my changing lifestyle.

Alpha Q
This was released last year and it is rather different from most stuff coming out of the direct LAL stable. for example it is mainly an alcohol based spray product vs most of the oils and Gels LAL like to produce. The scent is very pleasant indeed and the bottle looks high quality and can pass off as a cheaper to mid priced perfume. The stealth factor with the is quite useful too as i have less reason to hide it. That said though, the main reason this product is top of my list is purely because of its strengths:
helps generate huge respect and VIP effects on others.
it can be very attractive towards women.
value for money is excellent. I find I can get good effects from only a couple of drops
self effects are a huge plus with the product giving the wearer cool calm confidence and pairing that with extroversion. one criticism I have of products like NA is they make is quite introverted.
no major crashy fatigue type after-effects noted
can produce stellar follow-on effects on top of other products like A4NA or NA (with caveats though)
seems hard to OD on vs products like NA oil which I find highly sensitive to dose. the lower the better. Also effects can be improved by reapping whereas again this isn't always the case with other products especially none heavy ones.

some potential weaknesses are :
I bought a decant from another user but the effects were completely off. this could be a batch problem or simply contamination from the guy who sold it to me. safe to say though that I had to chuck that bottle in the bin. This leads to some interesting negatives which relate to using this product after using some LAL Gels. it looks like some LAL Gels may have residual effects that can last even up to a week even with daily scrub showers. AV gel does not pair well with this in terms of effects on guys.The effects are downright horrid. in terms of effects on women though this is probably a home run .but the point still remains that it doesn't pair well with some products used during prior days to its application.
duration of effects don't last as long as some oils and it doesn't share a few other advantages that oils have over it in hot weather for example.

2. NA

still a fantastic one app wonder. The gel is especially potent for single use especially in very low doses. Women get hit hard even sexually but for me personally the dose is really important as I tend to get OD effects easily with NA.
it's simply a very good alpha product too which benefits the user with status elevation vs baseline.
it does create comfort when you spend time with ladies but personally I think the nude formula is a lot stronger in this regard.
can be too serious sometimes and benefits from some mixing with voodoo when this takes place.
the gel makes me turn into a bit of a joker after around 6 or 7 hours onwards. really hard to wash off though.

3. Voodoo

social magic especially over an overly alpha or serious app. Voodoo allows me to stealthily app a drop or so and then melt resistance and barriers. great social juice.
I avoid driving when I wear this as it makes me feel drunky or loopy. I've seen it hit a few dates and they seem to lose their sense of direction etc. sort of like mild roofies lol
has helped me use products that I struggled with like bad wolf very successfully.

4. Pherocide and raw 1:1
still my top romantic booster. best effects start around 10 hours after the initial app. this one melts women. does what swoon or xist should be doing. does it better if you know how to use it. as a daily it doesn't have strong status like a lot of LAL stuff so riding on public transport Is a bit of pain with this. there is comfort there.
would be much higher up on my list but hax doesn't exist anymore… not sure what the new spin off products are like...there's only one way to find out.
works great in combination. pherrawcide in the morning before a date in the evening and then some evolve oil once the date was closed would be magic.
5. sxd
when I want a more humorous social than voodoo this one ticks the box. it gets my sense of humour dialled up to a 10. can add a lot of attraction on next day effects
has helped me smooth out a lot of very alpha products successfully.
doesn't seem to benefit from daily reapping though which is a shame.

Honourable mentions :M512. ridiculously good in hot weather. xist - great single use effects on women. nice product indeed.
Edge wipes : great in hot climate
edge trust : great single app use product.
A4NA : can be a super status product. has got me out of a few sticky situations, once with a road rage issue and once with some potential muggers.
01-08-2018 3:47 PM
Thanks given by greengrenade, DrChocolate, LoveInSpain, Goodlife, islandguy, sunnyday, Mars82, Boss, idontknow, Paradox, TheManInTheFedora, Tezeus, MacCauley, Jonas, justintime469, excalibur, BAALhammon, SeekingSuccess
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2389
Thanks received:
2874 thanks in 1406 posts

01-09-2018 6:26 AM

@right-mr

AQ
Do you find the scent overbearing? Also have you tried wearing it 2-3x week?
What mones in its category would you compare it to? I'd like to see a side by side comparison. Cheers

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2018 6:26 AM by dsouza.)
01-09-2018 6:26 AM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora
TheManInTheFedora
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3809
Thanks received:
714 thanks in 293 posts

01-09-2018 7:55 AM

Don't wanna derail, but since AQ was brought up:

Although I have had limited tests during Spring/Summer 2017 with the 10 ml sample that I obtained from a listmate, I can concur with right_mr that AQ imparts a VIP effect...towards both male and female. I think that it attempts to be smooth at the risk of blunting the raw alpha effect. It is well buffered. On my limited sample, I had to seek opportunities which make it count.

encounter one: woman (28 - 32 yo) pretty, maybe 7...opened me when I was walking my dog in the gated apartment complex. She was intrigued...conversation was struck up...she opened up to where she works...what her national origin is...I brought up an archetypical alcoholic beverage from her native land...she promises to bring back some within the week and she promises to invite me to a house party. We exchange contact info. She flakes out.

encounter two: Brazilian couple (perhaps, 28 - 32...the woman hot 8) living next door for months (they know that I'm married), but never really engage meaningfully. One night with AQ, they suddenly strike up a conversation in the hallway...their eyes wide and we touch upon many topics. The woman does most of the talking, ignoring her bf/husband who simply stays passive/well behaved and smiley. With the conversation lasting more than I'd like, I garner the woman's cellphone in front of her man. The woman proposes inviting me to her apartment for coffee. However, they flake. They seemed to avoid me thereafter and since then, they have moved away to South Africa citing business reasons, company moving out of Europe.

Although this is a limited sampling, I feel in both cases that AQ held some mystery for them....causing a VIP effect, intrigue and a need to talk to me. The females were entranced/charmed. AQ attempts smoothness, to feel natural, it enhances social/breaking ice...it is more subtle..not in your face like AV or BW. The bad part: the spell wore off...it wasn't enough to hold intrigue for them to follow up. Note: I could see that single men could still escalate this at an appropriate venue, with alcohol flowing and ending up at apt or hotel to close....but, I get the feeling that the wearer must do it the same meeting or the spell could be broken...perhaps, the initial blast is too good to be true for the targets.

Personally, the scent could be better. In my experience, the scent kinda disappears within a couple of hours, but the mones remain. Unlike other reviewers who found the scent off putting or sissy, I see their point but I feel it can be tolerated. I would prefer unscented. Even one listmate (thelaw) selling his AQ because the scent was a deal breaker; he described it as a fairy's butthole which gave me fits of laughter. However, I don't think that it is that horrendous. Keep in mind that we as guys might not care for the scent, but women might totally love it. It does have a bit of a powdery, animalic, perineum odor, but it can be attractive to women. I think that one could mask/compliment the scent with something that contains similar notes...namely pineapple and some woody base which would masculinize the scent. I have mixed Cinis Labs ISO e super directly into my bottle and the woody notes lend AQ scent more masculinity. I also think that Creed's Aventus or Armaf's clone of Aventus would compliment the scent and masculinize it more.

IN summary, it is a smooth intriguing VIP...easier to break ice...though lacking the raw killer signals which would facilitate a close without more meaningful steering. Effect may be shallow and be time contingent if target exposure is discontinued.

Just my humble 2 cents. I will copy this post into the AQ thread. Didn't wanna derail, but Dsouza asked and it would be best to mention here.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2018 10:18 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
01-09-2018 7:55 AM
Thanks given by DonaldDarko, idontknow, MMM, Jonas, LoveInSpain, DrChocolate, dsouza, BAALhammon
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 522
Thanks received:
253 thanks in 89 posts

01-12-2018 12:36 PM

(01-08-2018 3:47 PM)right_mr Wrote:  xist - great single use effects on women.

What do you mean by single use?
Thanks!
01-12-2018 12:36 PM
NuBoy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 15 posts

01-12-2018 2:48 PM

(01-09-2018 7:55 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Don't wanna derail, but since AQ was brought up:

Personally, the scent could be better. In my experience, the scent kinda disappears within a couple of hours, but the mones remain. Unlike other reviewers who found the scent off putting or sissy, I see their point but I feel it can be tolerated. I would prefer unscented. Even one listmate (thelaw) selling his AQ because the scent was a deal breaker; he described it as a fairy's butthole which gave me fits of laughter. However, I don't think that it is that horrendous. Keep in mind that we as guys might not care for the scent, but women might totally love it. It does have a bit of a powdery, animalic, perineum odor, but it can be attractive to women. I think that one could mask/compliment the scent with something that contains similar notes...namely pineapple and some woody base which would masculinize the scent. I have mixed Cinis Labs ISO e super directly into my bottle and the woody notes lend AQ scent more masculinity. I also think that Creed's Aventus or Armaf's clone of Aventus would compliment the scent and masculinize it more.

IN summary, it is a smooth intriguing VIP...easier to break ice...though lacking the raw killer signals which would facilitate a close without more meaningful steering. Effect may be shallow and be time contingent if target exposure is discontinued.

Just my humble 2 cents. I will copy this post into the AQ thread. Didn't wanna derail, but Dsouza asked and it would be best to mention here.

Agreed - I actually liked AQ, but the scent was way too sweet and powdery for me. I got headaches with 2 sprays or more. Will try mixing in some of ISO E like you suggested. It definitely needs a more masculine scent!
01-12-2018 2:48 PM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, Tezeus, DrChocolate
Login or register to remove all advertising

Tay 1995
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

01-12-2018 5:54 PM

Can someone tell me is alpha dream still around or are they even still in Buisness ?
01-12-2018 5:54 PM
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 931
Thanks received:
1022 thanks in 484 posts

01-12-2018 7:22 PM

(01-12-2018 5:54 PM)Tay 1995 Wrote:  Can someone tell me is alpha dream still around or are they even still in Buisness ?

So, you chose you're first post to be one of laziness?

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
01-12-2018 7:22 PM
Thanks given by MacCauley, kocik2000, islandguy, MMM, dsouza
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4419
Thanks received:
2402 thanks in 1142 posts

01-13-2018 9:11 AM

(01-12-2018 5:54 PM)Tay 1995 Wrote:  Can someone tell me is alpha dream still around or are they even still in Buisness ?

ANSWER:
(01-12-2018 7:22 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  So, you chose you're first post to be one of laziness?

ANSWER:
(01-13-2018 7:28 AM)D_Darko Wrote:  That is all very well but I don't see how this fits in this thread.

So, I found what I wanted to say said by other users. Pilot

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2018 9:11 AM by MMM.)
01-13-2018 9:11 AM
Thanks given by RussianWolf, dsouza

Share This Thread