Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 3.75 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2016-2017
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2016-2017
09-08-2017 5:14 AM

My M3x, as well as my Core, Dionysus were in the popular Fury scent. Even though apple is not listed as a note, I somewhat sense an apple top note. It is kind of like a fresh scent...wood with spice genre. I find that it is pleasant and would not offend anyone; safe option. It appears to work with the younger crowd late teen to 35 years.

I found that it melds well with Loewe 7 which also adds an frankincense note, if I need extra cover....though in this case, I don't spray directly on the application points since the mones are scented/optimized for diffusion via ISO E Super.

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Loew...10253.html
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2017 5:19 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
09-08-2017 5:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-09-2017 9:26 PM

(09-08-2017 4:39 AM)avi Wrote:  I had Fury in two different variants.
And also in Fuse.

V'nice had M3X in Pulse scent.

But, @Valentino, please write for us
What are yours top 5 pheromones for 2016-2017.

Sent from my G4 LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Sadly, I don't buy and test mones year after year. My arsenal is pretty much what I've always had. I started w mones and this site I think in late 2011. I'm on my 3rd bottles of AV & New Pheromone Additive respectively. I used glace and LIIK full bottles, didn't really notice one way or the other. But, I feel like w New Pheromone Additive & AV by really delivering those mones with my methods I've seen women get somewhat spellbound and turned on. Like I said, I don't know if its purely mones, but every little bit helps.

I was asking bc I may branch out in the next few months. M3X seemed like a great sexual from the 1st few posts of this thread.

Arsenal: AV, Certo, Corpo, M3X(fury) & N.P.A.
ASL: 40-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2017 9:27 PM by Valentino.)
09-09-2017 9:26 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

09-10-2017 12:12 PM

I have updated my top 5. The only products I use these days are the top 4. I own dozens of other products and they are all collecting dust.

Top 5
  1. SOB Oil: 2-3 drops when going out alone at night. One drop when going alone to a social event that is not late night. This is a top notch product for bars/clubs and one of the two Androstenone driven products that I can sleep at night wearing. On my skin it attracts women, draws women into my proximity, makes women want to kiss me, but also attracts affectionate woman. One woman wanted to cuddle all night with me wearing this. This is the two best products in the universe for getting womens attention in a loud nightclub setting. It gives me great presence.
  2. Alpha Treasures: 1-3 Drops. This is my primary product for group socializing and making friends. I wear it solo when I want to just socialize with friends. I combo with SXD-9 when I want to make AT more sexual. Also AT is one of the 2 Androstenone drive products that I can sleep at night with consistantly.
  3. SXD-9: I never wear this solo any more. But for it to work 2 full pumps are needed spread in a very thin layer over most of the body. I only wear this in combination with AT to sex it up - 1 full pump for that.
  4. Desire Me Oil: Sometimes I want to walk around with pussy juice on me. Nuff said.
  5. Overdose Gel: The best product for nightclubs in my opinion at 1 full pump and great for getting womens attention. Works solo but better with Cohesion Oil. I stopped wearing this product because I cannot sleep at night with it. I am literally wide awake as I toss and turn all night. If I was going to go to an all night party that was going to continue into the next day I would wear this product.

Honorable Mentions
  • SOB Spray: This product got me my fastest makeout in years and the 2nd fasted makeout in my life. She approached me. Didn't make the top 5 because I love SOB oil more.
  • Swoon: One of the best non Androstenone driven products for getting a woman's attention. Can be turned sexual with SXD-9. Even though Swoon is not Androstenone driven I can't sleep at night wearing it. If I could sleep at night wearing Swoon it would be in my top 5 for sure.
  • Domination Oil: This product would be in my top 5 if I didn't fall in love with SOB Oil. Sometimes I can sleep at night with this and sometimes I can't.
  • Grail of Affection: This product is great for cold approaching and meeting women. But when worn solo women don't want to kiss me. They want to go on dates but not even kiss me on the dates. But this product makes women like being around me. This product showed promise combined with Domination Oil. But I may never get around to testing this combo more.
09-10-2017 12:12 PM
MMM

Rep Post

09-10-2017 3:04 PM

Application points, Tree? Training1

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-10-2017 3:04 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

09-10-2017 4:21 PM

(09-10-2017 3:04 PM)MMM Wrote:  Application points, Tree? Training1

SOB oil - either around the belly button area or a few inches above that.
Alpha Treasures - Sometimes collar bone sometimes chest sometimes both.
SXD-9 - split between my two sides of body when used in combo. Thin layer over whole body when worn solo.
Desire Me Oil - belly button area
Overdose Gel - Split between two sides of body.
09-10-2017 4:21 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-10-2017 6:23 PM

+1 M. Smile
09-10-2017 6:23 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

09-11-2017 12:32 PM

(09-10-2017 12:12 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I have updated my top 5. The only products I use these days are the top 4. I own dozens of other products and they are all collecting dust.

Top 5
  1. SOB Oil: 2-3 drops when going out alone at night. One drop when going alone to a social event that is not late night. This is a top notch product for bars/clubs and one of the two Androstenone driven products that I can sleep at night wearing. On my skin it attracts women, draws women into my proximity, makes women want to kiss me, but also attracts affectionate woman. One woman wanted to cuddle all night with me wearing this. This is the two best products in the universe for getting womens attention in a loud nightclub setting. It gives me great presence.
  2. Alpha Treasures: 1-3 Drops. This is my primary product for group socializing and making friends. I wear it solo when I want to just socialize with friends. I combo with SXD-9 when I want to make AT more sexual. Also AT is one of the 2 Androstenone drive products that I can sleep at night with consistantly.
  3. SXD-9: I never wear this solo any more. But for it to work 2 full pumps are needed spread in a very thin layer over most of the body. I only wear this in combination with AT to sex it up - 1 full pump for that.
  4. Desire Me Oil: Sometimes I want to walk around with pussy juice on me. Nuff said.
  5. Overdose Gel: The best product for nightclubs in my opinion at 1 full pump and great for getting womens attention. Works solo but better with Cohesion Oil. I stopped wearing this product because I cannot sleep at night with it. I am literally wide awake as I toss and turn all night. If I was going to go to an all night party that was going to continue into the next day I would wear this product.

Honorable Mentions
  • SOB Spray: This product got me my fastest makeout in years and the 2nd fasted makeout in my life. She approached me. Didn't make the top 5 because I love SOB oil more.
  • Swoon: One of the best non Androstenone driven products for getting a woman's attention. Can be turned sexual with SXD-9. Even though Swoon is not Androstenone driven I can't sleep at night wearing it. If I could sleep at night wearing Swoon it would be in my top 5 for sure.
  • Domination Oil: This product would be in my top 5 if I didn't fall in love with SOB Oil. Sometimes I can sleep at night with this and sometimes I can't.
  • Grail of Affection: This product is great for cold approaching and meeting women. But when worn solo women don't want to kiss me. They want to go on dates but not even kiss me on the dates. But this product makes women like being around me. This product showed promise combined with Domination Oil. But I may never get around to testing this combo more.

Can I ask a question? Have any of these products or combos gotten you laid?

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
09-11-2017 12:32 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

09-11-2017 1:51 PM

(09-11-2017 12:32 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Can I ask a question? Have any of these products or combos gotten you laid?

I do not get laid often so when I do it's a big deal.

The only two new girls I have had sex with this year.
  • SOB 3 drops in the club and 2 drops on the first date - went back to my place and had sex.
  • Overdose Gel - 1 full pump and 1 drop of Cohesion same dosage at the club, first date, and 2nd date - Then had sex.

Last year, Alpha Treasures + SXD-9 got me into a girls bed the same night and we made out for hours but I couldn't close the deal. When we got to her place she gave me a drink and pretty quickly just started taking off her clothes on her own without me doing anything. Not getting laid in this situation was more a lack of confidence than an issue with the pheromones.
09-11-2017 1:51 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-13-2017 2:53 PM

(09-11-2017 1:51 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I do not get laid often so when I do it's a big deal.

The only two new girls I have had sex with this year.
  • SOB 3 drops in the club and 2 drops on the first date - went back to my place and had sex.
  • Overdose Gel - 1 full pump and 1 drop of Cohesion same dosage at the club, first date, and 2nd date - Then had sex.

Last year, Alpha Treasures + SXD-9 got me into a girls bed the same night and we made out for hours but I couldn't close the deal. When we got to her place she gave me a drink and pretty quickly just started taking off her clothes on her own without me doing anything. Not getting laid in this situation was more a lack of confidence than an issue with the pheromones.

OD is great for sex because it has TAC in it. If the girl can handle the strong Androstenone effect from it, you will have an amazing sexual experience from it. Works very, VERY well on black or darker skinned women, and or Latinas. I have had earth shaking sex with black and Brazilian women with it. They were practically passing out after 5 or 6 orgasms. It was almost as if they were drugged. They all begged me to stop....LOL
09-13-2017 2:53 PM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

09-13-2017 3:07 PM

I've decided to update my list of my top five favorites. Gotta be honest, this was not easy as I had to let go of a few old favorites to make room for some new products that I've really enjoyed using.

1. The Hookup. This just flat out works for me when I want to have a fun time where I'm the center of attention and I'm seen as being the coolest guy in the room. My Bride also has gushing orgasms whenever I'm wearing this during play time.

2. Grail of Affection. Has it all for me. Longevity, imprinting, KINO from random women and it really affects women in particular VERY quickly. By very quickly, I mean immediately.
Dilated pupils, loss of personal space, just all around romantic attraction and compliance. The fact that this is in an oil is also a HUGE win for me. Oils work much better with the amount of body heat I generate so they don't burn off in 3 hours like most alcohol sprays do. Combined with The Hookup to create THA-HUG and you have a sex machine that creates stalkers. Cool

3. Imprint. Doesn't last as long as GOA but STRONG Imprinting (good thing the name fits, eh?) Takes a bit longer to set the hook than Grail of Affection and while it is very strongly imprinting, it seems to work slightly differently from GOA even though both have androstedienone driving them. Difficult to explain. Both imprint on others but GOA is more physical and Imprint more mental in how people seem to react to each. If anything, GOA makes her body remember you and want to be close but Imprint really affects her emotionally.

4. Dionysos. I love the attraction this one gives from random females. I get stared at a lot but when I interact I see a lot of interest. My bride also reacts well to this and I find it is a great middle ground between M3X and Imprint. It has a sexual side, an attractive side and an imprinting side. And it works well for all of them. I'm almost out of this one and I'm actually starting to panic.

5. M3X. Amazing sexual/attractive product. Great for attraction and disinhibition. Very fun to use around people who are drinking as women will try to open you even if you are in front of your significant other. Very consistent for me. At least for me, M3X leads to sex.

[i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i]Honorable mention[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]

Core. Wow. I love the fun guy attention that this gets me. I can throw a couple of sprays of this on and go out feeling like a better version of myself. No playing a part, no pretending to be someone else, just a better and more attractive me. People seem to resonate with that very nicely. Also, it pairs really well with other pheromones. Another product I'm almost out of that I'll have to order soon as the finances are available.

Manimal 2. I've only used two sample vials of Manimal 2 but is a very fun and flirty type of sexual product. Creates great sexual tension and is a lot of fun to wear. Also affects my bride very strongly.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
09-13-2017 3:07 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top 5 Pheromones for 2018 Paradox 115 35,031 07-09-2018 3:55 PM
Last Post: MMM
  Top 5 Pheromones for 2015-2016 Paradox 247 121,016 09-24-2017 11:40 AM
Last Post: kocik2000
  2016 top 5 pheromones that will make it to 2017 BAALhammon 36 13,829 04-14-2017 12:20 PM
Last Post: dsouza