Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Top 3 Love Potion Pheromone Products?
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Top 3 Love Potion Pheromone Products?
05-05-2012 6:17 PM

I'll be getting something for my mother from LP for Mother's Day and while I'm at it get a lil' something for myself as well. So I would like to know from experienced phero users what you guys think are your top 3 most used phero potions from Love Potion?
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2012 6:19 PM by Lexy.)
05-05-2012 6:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Top 3 Love Potion Pheromone Products?
05-05-2012 8:53 PM

I'm still quite new to pheromones as well and have only tried a few products from Love Potion but I am addicted to Passion in Pink at the moment. It has the Heart and Soul blend in it which I find really creates a really relaxed, calming vibe and helps people open up to you. I also adore the smell. Some of the other ladies with more experience will be able to make a few more recommendations to you though I'm sure.

Visit my journal! Drinks

See my product list and links to all reviews

Check out my blind testing thread!
Girl_pinkglassesf
05-05-2012 8:53 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

05-06-2012 10:41 AM

This would be a question for Mara to answer. I would bet Like A Magnet and OCCOs are in the top. There are so so many it's too hard to choose them this way. It would be better to ask what are the top social products (Open Windows, Like A Magnet, Lace, BAM, Heart and Soul,Cougar Treasured Hearts)...out of these I would say Like A Magnet and OW. Top sexual products (Blatant Invitation, Sexpionage,OCCO, Sexology, Bang etc etc), Top bonding ( Treasured Hearts, BAM, Heart and Soul), Top Popularity type products (Cougar, Popularity Potion, Audacious, La Femme, SS4W). See there are just sooo many choices. If you can narrow it down a bit as to what effect you are looking for I can advise better.
05-06-2012 10:41 AM
Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

05-06-2012 12:14 PM

Yes - what Halo said! Thanks

Our blends have a wide, subtle range of intents and purposes. We ladies lead complex lives with many facets, and we try to craft blends that address different needs for different situations. If you let us know what your intent is, we can help you much easier and give you better suggestions.

So, what is it that you would like to try to accomplish with the Pheromones for yourself and Mom? To attract friendship, garner more respect at work, stress reduction, finding a new mate, feeling more glamorous, etc? Also, would you like an unscented product, lightly scented product, or a phero enhanced perfume?

To answer your question just generally, with no guidelines....

Our current best sellers of UNscented pheromone products: Super Sexy for Women, Stone Cougar, La Femme Mystere.

Scented product: Magnet (Like A Magnet) Original (Sugared Vanilla & Honey scent), OCCO: White (Essence of Woman Copulins in oil in a rich vanilla scent), then the same two again in their PINK varieties.

Pheromone Enhanced Perfumes: Phero Girl (Essence of Woman cops in a honey and orange blossom scent), Cougar (scented version - pink grapefruit and white musk), Love Potion: RED LACE (limited edition), and Mara's Rocket Fuel.

Hope that helps. Smile
05-06-2012 12:14 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-06-2012 1:27 PM

(05-06-2012 12:14 PM)Mara ~ Love Potion Wrote:  So, what is it that you would like to try to accomplish with the Pheromones for yourself and Mom? To attract friendship, garner more respect at work, stress reduction, finding a new mate, feeling more glamorous, etc? Also, would you like an unscented product, lightly scented product, or a hero enhanced perfume?

Hi Mara, thank you for your reply, your store is lovely.. it looks like a candy shop to me!...for my mother it's: Respect at work, Luck and Protection. Stress Reduction. I'm thinking Cougar, Elixir of Silver, and ??? ...I already got her Swimming with the Sharks. She loves the whole white magic thing and knows a bit about stones, plants, EO etc. So maybe something like Good Witch protection and good fortune? lol Wizard...Is there something like that?

For me: I've been going crazy with the Pheromones since I discovered them, am very intrigued by them. I'm looking for a good social to elevate the mood, make people feel comfortable and happy, with a bit of authority. One to make my man my sex slave Girl devil...and another one to help keep the attraction "fire" alive between us. I'm not really into commercial
artificial fragrances, I like more warm, musky, close to the skin type of scents. Love musky gourmands. Thank you. Heart
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 1:32 PM by Lexy.)
05-06-2012 1:27 PM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-06-2012 1:52 PM

Also, how are the silicon based mones applied?

Can you add any phero mix to any your fragrances? For example could we add the phero mix from swimming with the sharks to Vampire Cafe?
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 1:59 PM by Lexy.)
05-06-2012 1:52 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

05-06-2012 2:24 PM

(05-06-2012 1:52 PM)BeautyScent Wrote:  Also, how are the silicon based mones applied?

Can you add any phero mix to any your fragrances? For example could we add the phero mix from swimming with the sharks to Vampire Cafe?

Silicone blends are best applied over your perfume oil. For stinky blends, I apply my perfume oil- let dry, apply the pheromone-let dry, then apply perfume oil again. Sort of sandwiching the pheromone between layers of perfume to best cover it.
Definitely! Mara will add your pheromone(s) of choice to your perfume of choice. The option is here: http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/Phero...lends.html
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 2:24 PM by Beccah.)
05-06-2012 2:24 PM
Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

05-06-2012 2:48 PM

(05-06-2012 1:27 PM)BeautyScent Wrote:  Hi Mara, thank you for your reply, your store is lovely.. it looks like a candy shop to me!...
Awww, thank you so much! Smile

Quote:for my mother it's: Respect at work, Luck and Protection. Stress Reduction. I'm thinking Cougar, Elixir of Silver, and ??? ...I already got her Swimming with the Sharks. She loves the whole white magic thing and knows a bit about stones, plants, EO etc. So maybe something like Good Witch protection and good fortune? lol Wizard...Is there something like that?

Swimming with Sharks was an excellent choice for work. Not sure if we have any left, but Shark Whisperer contains excellent aroma ingredients too (Silver Buttonwood) for dealing with hostility and protection in the workplace. So glad to hear she appreciate the white magic aspects too. She should really enjoy your sweet gift!!

Stress Reduction: Teddy BB is my personal crutch. It works on me instantly. I have it in a spray, lightly scented, and if I get to stressed I spray a bunch in my hair and feel better in seconds. We also have a brand new one called Balm Bomb. It's replacing our Tranquility Potion which was unisex...Balm Bomb being more specifically for women. We're getting very good feedback on this one (It's in a new fragrance called Heart's Ease), I still need to do more personal experimentation with that one to see if it works as well on me as Teddy BB - I shall report back.

Quote:For me: I've been going crazy with the Pheromones since I discovered them, am very intrigued by them. I'm looking for a good social to elevate the mood, make people feel comfortable and happy, with a bit of authority. One to make my man my sex slave Girl devil...and another one to help keep the attraction "fire" alive between us. I'm not really into commercial artificial fragrances, I like more warm, musky, close to the skin type of scents. Love musky gourmands. Thank you. Heart

Ahhh, sex slaves....nyeheheh. Sexpionage is our strongest, inspires quite aggressive lovemaking, but it has a ton of copulins in it so it requires a very strong cover - fruits and resins work best. Blatant Invitation is also very very sexy, and a more rounded phero blend - Sexpionage has a somewhat one-track-mind.

My personal fave social is LACE, makes men very chivalrous, but def no authority there...makes people want to take care of you. La Femme Mystere might be what you are looking for because it is social, but also has the "queen bee" phero, placing you on the top of the social hierarchy. No cops in that one (unless you want to add it) so you can use that one in any situation, from work to a night on the town, or for intimate purposes.

Perfect Match is a very popular and successful blend that either sex can wear, that focuses on giving the couple that first blush of love/infatuation feeling. It's DHEAS heavy, and that's one of that molecule's best aspects....also makes people feel uplifted and youthful.

Our newest blend, Topper, is a spray featuring only DHEAS and Alpha Androstenol - can be sprayed atop any of these for added mood elevation, attraction, good-time and excitement vibe.

Oh, if you want to try a "musky gourmand" that is extremely sexy/sensual, and loaded with cops, try OCCO: SLF. It's Honey, Amber and Musk and sounds like it might be right up your alley.
05-06-2012 2:48 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-06-2012 9:32 PM

Thank you, that helps, a lot!

Ok...more questions...newbie lol

From another thread here I'm guessing we can make our own perfume sprays from the oil based perfumes? Then add Pheromones to that? For example, Ali's Voluptuous Vanilla oil perfume mixed in perfumers alcohol, then we add the phero oil mix? like Perfect Match DPG oil base? Hope that made sense.

Or Ali's Voluptuous Vanilla oil 1/3 in the Perfect Match Alcohol based spray 1oz?

Out of a bottle mix: If we wanted to get the perfumes and Pheromones separate what would be the best way to mix them for best diffusion/silage? So that we could wear different scents with different Pheromones. Would it be something like Beccah's oil and silicon sandwich? (thanks for the tip Beccah! Give rose) What about sprays?

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 11:08 PM by Lexy.)
05-06-2012 9:32 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

05-07-2012 2:14 PM

(05-06-2012 9:32 PM)BeautyScent Wrote:  Thank you, that helps, a lot!

Ok...more questions...newbie lol

From another thread here I'm guessing we can make our own perfume sprays from the oil based perfumes? Then add Pheromones to that? For example, Ali's Voluptuous Vanilla oil perfume mixed in perfumers alcohol, then we add the phero oil mix? like Perfect Match DPG oil base? Hope that made sense.

Or Ali's Voluptuous Vanilla oil 1/3 in the Perfect Match Alcohol based spray 1oz?

Out of a bottle mix: If we wanted to get the perfumes and Pheromones separate what would be the best way to mix them for best diffusion/silage? So that we could wear different scents with different Pheromones. Would it be something like Beccah's oil and silicon sandwich? (thanks for the tip Beccah! Give rose) What about sprays?
I would only try doing the highlighted mix at home,(perfume oils mixed into 100% alcohol base) otherwise you're going to end with a mostly oil spray. If you have M do a pheromone perfume spray for you, it's much easier to have extra DPG added in, if that's what you're wanting. YW for the tip, but it's not a hard & fast rule. In fact there are no hard & fast rules, except that cops needs to dry down before you cover them & plastic cups go in the top rack of the dishwasher, hehe.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2012 2:15 PM by Beccah.)
05-07-2012 2:14 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love Potion Perfume TMI Carnivore.Mother 6 3,764 05-25-2016 3:16 PM
Last Post: Carnivore.Mother
  Love Potion Question Nikki83 2 2,032 03-06-2013 9:20 AM
Last Post: halo0073
Heart Love Potion Order PinkAlpha 4 2,550 02-28-2013 11:48 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  ~~~ Invisible feeling in a crowd? HATE IT... Love potion review...need serious help!! missjelly 13 7,780 02-06-2013 1:53 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Favorite Products From Love Scent/Liquid Alchemy Labs & Alpha Dream Sarafina 35 14,706 01-30-2013 10:54 PM
Last Post: NuTrix