Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 4.5 Average
Titan! Master of the Universe
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Titan! Master of the Universe
03-04-2018 4:42 AM

(03-04-2018 4:21 AM)Determined Wrote:  In addition to my previous post, my baseline without phero's is already kinda intimidating.

Usually people subconsciously bow their heads when I walk past and I'm naturally very alpha by personality. Adding Titan to my personal mix makes things worse. It makes me too intimidating to the point of overkill.

While it does give me a solid confidence boost and makes me feel like a walking titan, I'd recommend any naturally alpha guys who gym to avoid this. I might try one spray plus a social just to see if that might work better.

On the whole it's a good product just not suited for a guy of my stature. I'd be curious to see what results other guys get who aren't naturally high status and how it shifts their interactions.

Perhaps try Titan with Core. I also find Titan too alpha for my liking but 2:1 works very well for me.
03-04-2018 4:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Determined
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-04-2018 7:35 AM

(03-04-2018 4:42 AM)Jonas Wrote:  Perhaps try Titan with Core. I also find Titan too alpha for my liking but 2:1 works very well for me.

2 Titan 1 Core or 2 Core 1 Titan?

Yeah I'll try mixing it. I've found that I get best effects from social sexual and social status products.
03-04-2018 7:35 AM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-04-2018 2:11 PM

(03-04-2018 7:35 AM)Determined Wrote:  2 Titan 1 Core or 2 Core 1 Titan?

Yeah I'll try mixing it. I've found that I get best effects from social sexual and social status products.

Titan 2
Core 1

It's not my credit I found it recommended somewhere. Core usually goes well with anything.
03-04-2018 2:11 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-07-2018 4:18 PM

First and Foremost I would like to sincerely thank Thundr for sending me some products to test out. He wanted me to report on them as accurately as I can and I promised him I will.

You guys are having amazing results with Titan but me. Maybe I need to relearn how pheromones work because no joke I'm not getting anything with Titan what so ever.

I went two days on, one day off for the past 9 days and Its really a dud for me to say the least. I have not used any other product within those 9 days to see what Titan is all about but I'm immensly disappointed that I'm not getting what everyone else is getting from it

1 self effects 0 effects on others

So as I reported earlier,

February 26-27

one spray each with no shower in between to see if it carries over and if there is a possible build up in place. Other than making me horny 4 hours after application I haven't witnessed anything from it both positive or negative.

February 28

Off day, Showered, shaved and worked out in the morning and during the day I get more smiles, and good gestures than wearing titan at one spray a day.

March 1st - 2nd

Two sprays each day, no shower in between to see if there is a possible build up. Locations visited were Mall(across the street where I live) , Coffee shop(I manage it), public transportation and visited a club with a friend for 3 hours. I understand that Titan has copulins and might not be suitable for day time and with the thousands of people I interacted with, I have never seen or spotted anything out of the ordinary. Please believe me when I say I even tried a bit harder to open up sets that I'm not attracted to in a very friendly manner just to try to see something out of titan but nada. Don't get me wrong I got 4 hits at the club but my god everyone is under the influence and a monkey could get as many hits if not more. My personality is chill direct and to the point without excuse with a friendly smile. Usually other pheromones I see increased interest without much effort or things going smoothly, or talking my ear off, or heck even some lazy men hits, but heck I can't even get deep eye contact unless ones in a club but it was from a very horny woman at the club who had a cough and I got freaked out her spreading some sort of disease on me. I think she was blazed too.

When it comes to self effects I get horny faster if that makes sense.

March 3rd Off day

March 4th -5th

3 sprays each. Nothing I haven't seen before. Only one hit I saw and it was an old lady insisting on speaking to me while I was working and I was more than happy to talk to her. She wasn't interesting what so ever but I had to keep it professional lol.

I took two days Off instead of one and tomorrow MArch 8th, I traveling by car with a few friends from to montreal for a non profit fundraising I wanted to do for people and I'm going to be visiting a few places in another city. I will be doing 4 sprays each and give you my final conclusion.

I know this might not be a lot of help but I wanted to be honest fully and I wanted to report both negative and positive reports so people see the full picture instead of half of it.

Last thing to say for now about Titan is that after I'm done testing the others I have solo from Apex, I want to start combining it and maybe it will be more fruitful than before.

Cheers guys

P.s I got minimalic, Orbital, C musk as well and I will be reviewing these.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2018 4:19 PM by Indi-player.)
03-07-2018 4:18 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-07-2018 4:28 PM

Very strange and weird indeed Indy. For me 2 sprays on each side of neck give me the best results on Arc scent. Not sure what's going on. I believe only Thundr can answer.
03-07-2018 4:28 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-01-2018 7:31 AM

I had an experience the other day when I cold picked up a woman for a date with nothing but titan... the funny thing is she opened me by tapping me on my shoulders... Unlike m3x or maxt150 which I love, I found with titan I was more like power than social.. I simply said I'm very busy pulled out my phone and told her I'd like to grab a bite... I start entering her contact info into my phone without even assuming she may want to say no. And it works.... Titan is very good for cold approach... Power works when out and about....

Titan continues to amaze me.

Oh yes she was early 30's chocolate/Asian.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
04-01-2018 7:31 AM
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-02-2018 1:31 PM

I haven't tested Titan, but I found that I can get women to comply and give me their digits with other products (Ascend, A.C.E combo, AV), as long as I'm congruent with the signature the mones are projecting, and carry myself with a bit of an arrogant/cocky-funny/IDGAF attitude.Dirol

And then there's been times I've been able to get the same results without any mones on, but just projecting the same attitude. Good
04-02-2018 1:31 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace

Rep Post

04-02-2018 2:29 PM

(04-02-2018 1:31 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  I haven't tested Titan, but I found that I can get women to comply and give me their digits with other products (Ascend, A.C.E combo, AV), as long as I'm congruent with the signature the mones are projecting, and carry myself with a bit of an arrogant/cocky-funny/IDGAF attitude.Dirol

And then there's been times I've been able to get the same results without any mones on, but just projecting the same attitude. Good

I think quite a few of us have had that same result sans Pheromones or with others. I have found that Pheromones such as Titan do open the door a bit wider, so to speak. It does make things easier to get to that same result.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
04-02-2018 2:29 PM
abn1391
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-08-2018 6:57 PM

So I have had titan for about a month now along with some other mones. Interesting when I wear it to work I can be quite introverted. I don't get any selfies from it like confidence or improved posture. However I see its effect on people. My manager gets hit hard buy it Deer in the headlights, hair play (white early 30s), called me a star. I actually started this job like a week before mones so I don't have a baseline for what she had thought of me before. Its harder for me to tell if its having an effect on guys since ive really only was wearing it to work so and again no baseline of what they already were like towards me that being said I do feel respected.

I had only been wearing to work. Til last night. I went out to a couple of bars wearing 2 sprays orbital. Every reaction I got was horrible. I opened 5 girls all basically ignored my presence and just walked by me. My game is pretty aggressive so it wasn't an issue of my vocal projection and me not getting there attention. So I went to my car and sprayed on 2 sprays of titan on both sides of the neck. Headed to another bar and I was getting some hits nothing crazy but went from being ignored to not. Interesting also is I was not introverted but actually quite expressive. So maybe I just need to get a better handle on driving this thing. Felt like a titan after getting in a good flow and talking to lots of girls. Don't think it was selfies, it was titan helps in getting better reactions and convos going and that created a loosing up mood for me.

Couple other tidbits.

After being exposed to this now to 20 sprays in I can definitely smell it. It can smell like piss or sour vanilla that others have reported. Now I use to not be able to smell it. I did see a study here that said after constant exposure none you start to smell. I think that has happened. Ive told my friends to smell me after I get a wiff of that smell and they report nothing and just say they smell the cologne. (Fury) So that's interesting.

Felt irritable the first time I used never since.

No crash.

Increase in libido, boners the next day

I'm curious has any one experienced any anabolic effects from mone use? I do feel stronger in the gym but it may just be the added aggression.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018 7:00 PM by abn1391.)
04-08-2018 6:57 PM

Share This Thread