Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.38 Average
Titan! Master of the Universe
leeroy117
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 57
Thanks received:
51 thanks in 25 posts

RE: Titan! Master of the Universe
12-12-2017 7:46 AM

Titan has crazy range and girls will most of the time smell the cops, not a bad thing. Core is a wonderful product, open them up and they'll pretty much do all the talking. Orbital is cool, only if you want people following you, that goes for both sexes. Anywho most guys here will tell you there's a search button somewhere on the screen lol.

Most importantly, everyone's body chemistry is different as well. Experiment probably the best advice I can give. Doc choc and another doc Ron if I am correct have threads on apex combos.
12-12-2017 7:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora, islandguy
josh_84
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 3 posts

12-12-2017 4:07 PM

Thanks leeroy,

i have read a lot of the forums on the different products, the apex combos and dr chocolates journal, i am fairly new and i'm not a real social person work in progress, been talking to a few at the gym just not seeing the results others do so far.

I haven't tried orbital yet might give it a go at the gym today just to see how it feels with self effects and how it effects others when speak to them.

most say to learn individual products before pairing them up but for the cruise thinking to take a chance and use core and orbital together to make it easier in talking with others.

Would titan be a good one for the cruise or stay with core and orbital.

Chamber 36 i read a lot on too still got to experiment with how much to put on for that one, c-musk is a good social one too.
12-12-2017 4:07 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora, leeroy117
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5365
Thanks received:
3442 thanks in 1438 posts

12-12-2017 4:13 PM

(12-12-2017 4:07 PM)josh_84 Wrote:  Thanks leeroy,

i have read a lot of the forums on the different products, the apex combos and dr chocolates journal, i am fairly new and i'm not a real social person work in progress, been talking to a few at the gym just not seeing the results others do so far.

I haven't tried orbital yet might give it a go at the gym today just to see how it feels with self effects and how it effects others when speak to them.

most say to learn individual products before pairing them up but for the cruise thinking to take a chance and use core and orbital together to make it easier in talking with others.

Would titan be a good one for the cruise or stay with core and orbital.

Chamber 36 i read a lot on too still got to experiment with how much to put on for that one, c-musk is a good social one too.

I'd say go with the flow of the cruise. Smile

When pairing, pair a social with a sexual.

Amd don't worry too much about how others see it and report it. You MAY find something completely different than what me or anyone else sees.

Titian is an awsome status for me, so in a cruise ship, I'd DEFO wear it and befriend with the captain. And if u're a friend of the captain of the ship, u'll get heaps of ladies. Lol. Good luck. And most of all, have fun, its a cruise, so cruise along and have fun.

Don't do the same mistake I've done last weekend. Drink only a little. Lol. Not too much.
12-12-2017 4:13 PM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora
Login or register to remove all advertising

ebikerz
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 2 posts

01-12-2018 10:47 AM

First day wearing Titan in fury scent, 2 sprays.

I did notice that people at work who never say anything, said hello and seemed more friendly. I'll keep wearing and report back.
01-12-2018 10:47 AM
Thanks given by MMM, TheManInTheFedora, Snoopyace, BigDickBandit420, DrChocolate, yarn, leeroy117

Share This Thread