Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thoughts On Wolf
SolidLoki74
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Thoughts On Wolf
04-29-2012 1:02 AM

Alright so I received my shipment of 10ml Wolf yesterday (smells pretty good btw) and I was wondering what kind of things should I expect while wearing it, I'm gonna start with 2 sprays at first and see where that goes... Also I wanna go for a more social vibe so maybe later down the road I'm gonna throw some glace into the mix

Thoughts?

On a side note would it plausible to use the 10ml bottle once it runs out as a to go bottle to mix mones in it, like mix the glace and wolf in one bottle or is that a bad idea?
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2012 1:17 AM by SolidLoki74.)
04-29-2012 1:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  First Test!!!! Glace wolf & New Pheromone Additive Thoughts? Fashionimage 0 199 02-04-2014 9:49 PM
Last Post: Fashionimage
  Wolf and Hypnotica - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th thoughts Gslinger 2 486 12-10-2012 11:38 AM
Last Post: as33156