Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The risk of extrapolation in neuroanatomy
renny
Via Satellite

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 260
Thanks received:
249 thanks in 112 posts

RE: The risk of extrapolation in neuroanatomy
10-08-2009 3:51 PM

Ya know, when we go to get glasses or get a hearing test we see those charts on the wall detailing all the little parts of the eye or ear. It ocurs to me that unless we have serious problems with our sense of smell or perhaps taste, the average person would never see a diagram detailing the inner working of the nose. Sinuses maybe if we have problems there, the structure of the nose if we consider cosmetic surgery or have an injury, but never how the nose actually smells things. It's surely as complicated and unique as telling red from square or the sound of a bad muffler from the rustle of leaves.

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
10-08-2009 3:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: The risk of extrapolation in neuroanatomy - renny - 10-08-2009 3:51 PM