Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
The magic LaCroy build-up routine with New Pheromone Additive
JohnnyHard
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 883
Thanks received:
458 thanks in 148 posts

RE: The magic LaCroy build-up routine with New Pheromone Additive
04-26-2012 2:27 PM

(04-25-2012 11:35 AM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  I'm just wondering...Wouldn't this mean that the use of other none products would not only be redundant and unnecessary but even bad? Would it lead to OD even in moderate doses after this routine has built up none on the body for a few days and if so, how long would it take to get rid of it?

I've never heard of this kind of mone use before. It seems pretty advanced and I'm curious to try but just wonder how it will work out with all the other stuff in the arsenal. Smile

I think it's maybe counter-productive, but with the effects alone from the LaCroy build-up I don't miss the fresh none...

But I must also say that I don't use the Lacroy buid-up routine every time, because I have so much fun with all the new single molecules... jumpy
04-26-2012 2:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: The magic LaCroy build-up routine with New Pheromone Additive - JohnnyHard - 04-26-2012 2:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is a good combo with "New Pheromone Additive"? Shcshc11 10 2,374 03-28-2014 9:23 PM
Last Post: leon333
  Old New Pheromone Additive? stefdude 9 928 11-17-2013 4:03 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Need help with New Pheromone Additive andromun 13 4,339 02-29-2012 9:17 AM
Last Post: Scensation