Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
The Poor Man's James Bond: How To Make Pheromone Sprays From Household Ingredients
baschi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: The Poor Man's James Bond: How To Make Pheromone Sprays From Household Ingredients
11-21-2017 11:39 AM

(05-11-2011 7:42 PM)dbot Wrote:  I thought I'd put together this guide on exactly how to convert hormone supplement capsules into concentrates and sprays so that you can test out these remarkably inexpensive putatives on your own to see if they exhibit pheromone-like properties. Pioneer

The ones I've tried already and know for sure can be used as pheromones are:

I also have my suspicions about:

What you get when you order most of these are capsules containing a powder. This powder is not the kind of pure, lab-quality stuff you'll get when you order pheromone ingredients from Alpha Dream. It's been mixed with various inactive substances which aid the manufacturing process by making it easier for machines to pour measured amounts of the powder into capsules (such as rice flour). And while we hope the dosage on the label is exact, chances are there is some variability. These are products sold at the milligram level for consumer use as oral supplements, and we're converting them into sprays to be used at the microgram level. So you can't expect the kind of consistency that you can with stuff from specialty labs, but you can expect a lifetime supply of something usable for like $10. Bomb

What You'll Need

You'll need a little bit of lab equipment and some basic supplies to do this well. Most of the equipment can be gotten at the Container Store for a few bucks.

So as to only have to update this info in one location, I've moved the full instructions to: http://hackingthehive.com/2011/diy-pheromones/

This link Androstenetrione doesn't work anymore can you provide productdetails?
11-21-2017 11:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 441
Thanks received:
2220 thanks in 837 posts

RE: The Poor Man's James Bond: How To Make Pheromone Sprays From Household Ingredients
11-22-2017 6:55 AM

(11-21-2017 11:39 AM)baschi Wrote:  This link Androstenetrione doesn't work anymore can you provide productdetails?

Hi Baschi, Dbot unfortunately is no longer a member of this community

Androstenetrione is one of the substances banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dr...ed_by_WADA

"I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-- Michael Jordan
11-22-2017 6:55 AM
Thanks given by Tezeus
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 188
Thanks received:
259 thanks in 76 posts

11-22-2017 10:45 AM

Androstenetrione <- I don't think thats the one that is banned. Unless you misspelled it but there is no results there. Did you mean Androstenedione?
11-22-2017 10:45 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

mdw
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
63 thanks in 32 posts

11-22-2017 11:00 AM

just to add to this you can pick 1 kg of celery seed for around 10£ or 14$ that will increase androsterone in your sweat making you more alpha. put the seeds in the blender and crushed seed increase the amount androsterone.
11-22-2017 11:00 AM
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 441
Thanks received:
2220 thanks in 837 posts

11-22-2017 12:54 PM

(11-22-2017 10:45 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  Androstenetrione <- I don't think thats the one that is banned. Unless you misspelled it but there is no results there. Did you mean Androstenedione?

Banned androgenic agents are either anabolic steroids, which increase testosterone and epitestosterone, thereby improving muscle strength and endurance, or beta-2 agonists (see adrenergic beta-agonist). Andro, DHEA, stanozolol, testosterone, and nandrolone, or derivates are banned anabolic steroids.

Androstenetrione is a steroid. There are claims that androstenetrione increases the body's natural testosterone levels. Androstenetrione blocks the conversion of the male hormone testosterone to the female hormone estrogen. Some people suggest that the body makes up for the falling estrogen level by making more testosterone. They further suggest that the higher levels of testosterone will improve athletic performance. Some people who sell Androstenetrione say that it increases total testosterone by 188% and free testosterone by 226% over 3 weeks of use. But there is currently no scientifically reliable research in people that supports these claims.
https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplemen...tenetrione

"I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-- Michael Jordan
11-22-2017 12:54 PM
Thanks given by Tezeus
baschi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

11-23-2017 5:54 AM

Thanks for all your replies. Is there any way to produce cops by my own?
11-23-2017 5:54 AM
Silvius
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

11-23-2017 12:33 PM

Hello,

Astaxanthin works when you just eat the pill since it is integrating into the skin. It is starting to kick in after a week.
Of course it can be used as an ingredient but I think it is better to eat it Smile
It has a strong beautifying pheromone effect. It is the main ingredients in "The Hook Up" and "Swoon" from Pheromone Treasure.

i use this one (12mg)

https://www.amazon.com/BioAstin-Hawaiian...X1GW0&th=1
11-23-2017 12:33 PM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, MacCauley
Login or register to remove all advertising

MacCauley
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 133
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 56 posts

11-23-2017 3:52 PM

Androstadienone is used in several PCT products. AD3 is often regarded as the most powerful PCT there is. It contains Androstadienone . Kinda funny when you think about it. If you use Androstadienone as a pheromone, it can cause depression and lethargy, but ingested it will boost your testosterone levels. First hand experience, Androstadienone in a PCT works as advertised.
11-23-2017 3:52 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2946
Thanks received:
2475 thanks in 1064 posts

11-23-2017 6:49 PM

What’s PCT? I looked it up and found pacific crest trail
11-23-2017 6:49 PM
Lostdreams
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 324
Thanks received:
125 thanks in 53 posts

11-23-2017 7:18 PM

BDB:

think he's referring to post cycle therapy.
Its way to wind down off roids....heavy roid use
...keep your estro in check.

Something we all need to do... Keep that estro in check.
11-23-2017 7:18 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora, MacCauley

Share This Thread