Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
The Poor Man's James Bond: How To Make Pheromone Sprays From Household Ingredients
pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 26 posts

RE: The Poor Man's James Bond: How To Make Pheromone Sprays From Household Ingredients
11-19-2015 6:38 PM

(11-19-2015 6:07 PM)NP17 Wrote:  I think the best thing to try would be AO Biome probiotic mist. It contains bacteria that metabolize the ammonia that causes BO but does not otherwise alter the bacterial flora that gives rise to natural pheromones. Then you don't have to use deodorant because there's no BO smell, just natural mones.

I haven't tried it yet, though.

thanks, that's an interesting idea. Do you know where it is available? I looked on the internet by I didn't find a vendor.
11-19-2015 6:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 515
Thanks received:
1008 thanks in 519 posts

RE: The Poor Man's James Bond: How To Make Pheromone Sprays From Household Ingredients
11-19-2015 6:52 PM

I think this is it:

https://shop.motherdirt.com/product/ao-mist-2/

I haven't tried it, but I'm interested in it. A lot more expensive than deodorant and even pheromones, obviously, but interesting stuff. I have noticed without a doubt that people with a strong odor get a lot more play and people are just more interested in them socially.
11-19-2015 6:52 PM
Thanks given by Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 26 posts

11-19-2015 7:55 PM

indeed expensive. Interesting what would happen if the composition of the bacterial flora is indeed changed after a few days of using this product instead of normal deodorant. It would be interesting if the bacterial flora would then be more similar to the flora that develops when no deodorant is used. Accordingly the breakdown of pheromones might be affected, the question would be in what way.

Regarding people who have stronger body oder, I've also had that thought. ( Perhaps they in particular need a good cover and then they are set :-) )
Perhaps if a person does a lot of sports and sweats a lot he increases the total mone output (and possibly also the conversion from one mone to another by the bacteria) and if he would shower right away he would prevent bad smell/remove bad smell but the mones would still remain on his skin (because of their stickiness)?

All of those effects might be increased if a person wears a sleeveless shirt or tanktop or basketball jersey.

In any case there should be mones in our armpits. According to wikipedia there should be none. I also remember reading somewhere that men produce A-1 (though I don't know the location)
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2015 8:08 PM by pinacolada.)
11-19-2015 7:55 PM
Arsenic
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
162 thanks in 81 posts

10-26-2016 9:20 AM

Neat - I have some GABA, DHEA and melatonin laying around. I'm always looking for an experiment Smile

This makes me wonder what else could have a pheromone effect. I have tons of herbs and supplements... hmm. Suma root and muira puama perhaps? And why not ashwagandha too. Theyre made yup of tonf of different molecules so maybe those will yield something. Hell, maybe even Phenibut, Noopept, Aniracetam, etc

23 years old. Venue: college classes and parties

LAL: Dirty Primitive, Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude
-Samples: Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
PT: ETFZ
PherX

Nootropic & supplement enthusiasts. Musician. Tech guy.
10-26-2016 9:20 AM

Share This Thread