Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
The Poor Man's James Bond: How To Make Pheromone Sprays From Household Ingredients
pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 26 posts

RE: The Poor Man's James Bond: How To Make Pheromone Sprays From Household Ingredients
11-19-2015 6:38 PM

(11-19-2015 6:07 PM)NP17 Wrote:  I think the best thing to try would be AO Biome probiotic mist. It contains bacteria that metabolize the ammonia that causes BO but does not otherwise alter the bacterial flora that gives rise to natural pheromones. Then you don't have to use deodorant because there's no BO smell, just natural mones.

I haven't tried it yet, though.

thanks, that's an interesting idea. Do you know where it is available? I looked on the internet by I didn't find a vendor.
11-19-2015 6:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 549
Thanks received:
1075 thanks in 541 posts

RE: The Poor Man's James Bond: How To Make Pheromone Sprays From Household Ingredients
11-19-2015 6:52 PM

I think this is it:

https://shop.motherdirt.com/product/ao-mist-2/

I haven't tried it, but I'm interested in it. A lot more expensive than deodorant and even pheromones, obviously, but interesting stuff. I have noticed without a doubt that people with a strong odor get a lot more play and people are just more interested in them socially.
11-19-2015 6:52 PM
Thanks given by Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 26 posts

11-19-2015 7:55 PM

indeed expensive. Interesting what would happen if the composition of the bacterial flora is indeed changed after a few days of using this product instead of normal deodorant. It would be interesting if the bacterial flora would then be more similar to the flora that develops when no deodorant is used. Accordingly the breakdown of pheromones might be affected, the question would be in what way.

Regarding people who have stronger body oder, I've also had that thought. ( Perhaps they in particular need a good cover and then they are set :-) )
Perhaps if a person does a lot of sports and sweats a lot he increases the total mone output (and possibly also the conversion from one mone to another by the bacteria) and if he would shower right away he would prevent bad smell/remove bad smell but the mones would still remain on his skin (because of their stickiness)?

All of those effects might be increased if a person wears a sleeveless shirt or tanktop or basketball jersey.

In any case there should be mones in our armpits. According to wikipedia there should be none. I also remember reading somewhere that men produce A-1 (though I don't know the location)
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2015 8:08 PM by pinacolada.)
11-19-2015 7:55 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 167
Thanks received:
609 thanks in 271 posts

10-26-2016 9:20 AM

Neat - I have some GABA, DHEA and melatonin laying around. I'm always looking for an experiment Smile

This makes me wonder what else could have a pheromone effect. I have tons of herbs and supplements... hmm. Suma root and muira puama perhaps? And why not ashwagandha too. Theyre made yup of tonf of different molecules so maybe those will yield something. Hell, maybe even Phenibut, Noopept, Aniracetam, etc

23 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
10-26-2016 9:20 AM
ScentHound
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 9 posts

04-18-2017 1:43 PM

About armpits and deodorant (alternatives):

I stopped using soap to wash my body with years ago when i switched to apple cider vinegar dissolved in hot water.

This works perfectly, I have zero B.O. even when training hard and sweating profusely.

But as an additional preventative measure I used to run a 'deodorant crystal' under my armpits after the shower since it doesn't have any hormonally up-fucking additives. This also worked great.

But when I ran out of the crystal, I decided to try a few spritz'es of a to-go I made with about 20% Iso-E Super + 80% alcohol in stead.

There seems to be little to no 'pit' smell but the Iso-E smell remain during the day and kinda fuses with my natural scent.

I don't know what or if it does anything to add to my natural pheromone signature but I haven't had any negative effects either.

Just throwing it in here as it seemed pertinent.
04-18-2017 1:43 PM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora

Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 543
Thanks received:
1535 thanks in 624 posts

04-18-2017 3:02 PM

I mix hydrogen peroxide with a little witch hazel in a spray bottle with a few drops of fragrance and use it as deodorant. works very well and kills the BO.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
04-18-2017 3:02 PM
Thanks given by ScentHound
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 150
Thanks received:
557 thanks in 252 posts

04-19-2017 2:52 AM

(04-18-2017 1:43 PM)ScentHound Wrote:  it doesn't have any hormonally up-fucking additives.

But when I ran out of the crystal, I decided to try a few spritz'es of a to-go I made with about 20% Iso-E Super + 80% alcohol in stead.

Iso-E super's structure gives many reasons to assume it's (highly) endocrinologicaly active.

A 20% solution is also much much more Iso E than you'd get in shower gels and the like
04-19-2017 2:52 AM
Thanks given by ScentHound
ScentHound
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 9 posts

04-19-2017 2:06 PM

(04-19-2017 2:52 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  Iso-E super's structure gives many reasons to assume it's (highly) endocrinologicaly active.

A 20% solution is also much much more Iso E than you'd get in shower gels and the like

Thanks for the head's up, I'll research this.. not interested in slapping on anything nasty, obviously.
04-19-2017 2:06 PM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks received:
715 thanks in 232 posts

04-19-2017 2:29 PM

(04-19-2017 2:06 PM)ScentHound Wrote:  Thanks for the head's up, I'll research this.. not interested in slapping on anything nasty, obviously.

It's also likely to be bioaccumulative like some of the synthetic musks. Unlikely to cause serious damage, but I've stopped using it altogether along with nitro musks, musk ketone, etc.

A
04-19-2017 2:29 PM
Thanks given by Androcles, ScentHound

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3502
Thanks received:
2293 thanks in 1046 posts

06-29-2017 6:45 AM

I use a mixture of Isopropanol and essential oils mixed with Iso e to spray underneath me arm pits.

While the bad B.O. is masked I can't really see much pheromonal hits on others that way. May be it's because synthetic mones give a fairly profound blatant kinda reaction and am looking it in the same angle. But I couldn't see none above average.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2017 6:46 AM by DrChocolate.)
06-29-2017 6:45 AM

Share This Thread