Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: How Do you feel?
Happy
Sad
Not Sure
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Next Generation . . .
gentlmentlemen
RED SPY IS IN THE BASE

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 128
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 25 posts

RE: The Next Generation . . .
03-13-2012 7:13 PM

(03-13-2012 7:03 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  so, now after what was said, you and flysohi want samples too? Oh Sure, that will go right to the top of my priority list...

NO! Dude... you need to take a chill pill...

If you had read the pm (which is pretty short), you'd know that we're trying to find out where you get your togos so we can have a good ol bunch of quantitative data on a bunch of togos to find out their accuracy and such, because all we know right now is their average spray volume which is an incredibly small amount of info on what we're actually getting when we spray them.

In addition to knowing the tolerances on the various spray bottles out there, I'd like to also see what the data will show about the partial sprays at the beginning of using a new bottle, like how many there are and the consistency of those as well.

It should be an informative endeavour for everyone, and would be something like an independent study. Don't you think that would be a good thing for you to have information on (or give information out on to customers if you have it)? This could allow you to tighten the accuracy of what is likely one of the weakest parts in the chain of events that deliver these molecules to our skin. Wouldn't you want to know if yours was inferior, or even moreso be able to tell your customers that yours is the best?

I'm willing to pay you decent money for it too, I never said I was asking for this for free, I figure you get plenty of requests for that as is.

My Journal [Image: 120px-Intel_red_idle.png]
03-13-2012 7:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 459
Thanks received:
2859 thanks in 597 posts

03-13-2012 7:20 PM

to add insult to injury, you want my supplier info too? riiight..

Peace out people, thanks again for ruining my thread..

- chris
03-13-2012 7:20 PM
gentlmentlemen
RED SPY IS IN THE BASE

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 25 posts

03-13-2012 7:23 PM

(03-13-2012 7:16 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  who are you, by the way?

Someone who would like to order from you soon but is waiting on your answer for whether I can buy togos from you. If you must know my name, I can PM you the last one, but the first one is Mike.

And as far as the "no editing policy," don't you think you should have chosen your comments more carefully before acting so angrily? I understand this is your passion, but all the forum needs is a gentle push. Generally speaking forums don't respond well to big shoves and anger. Not that they'll respond with anger, but all it does is lead things even further off track. Also, as a businessman, it would be wise of you not to act like that, but to pm them to stop, or ask more gently with more patience. I love your products, what you do, and the crazy amount of stuff you do for the community, but you need to stop taking things as personal attacks so much... for your sake. I can't imagine how frustrated you must get if everytime stuff like this happens it gets to you. I can imagine that that would build up quite a bit.

03-13-2012 7:23 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 210
Thanks received:
391 thanks in 197 posts

03-13-2012 7:31 PM

Okay this has nothin to do with all this issue and iam sorry if iam ruinin the thread but how can Gentlemen quote Chris posts but i cant read them?

What happened to the No edit policy? Undecided
03-13-2012 7:31 PM
gentlmentlemen
RED SPY IS IN THE BASE

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 25 posts

03-13-2012 7:36 PM

(03-13-2012 7:20 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  to add insult to injury, you want my supplier info too? riiight..

Peace out people, thanks again for ruining my thread..

- chris

Wth? I asked for that only because it might have been easier for me, but it was completely up to you whether you decided to let me buy it from the manufacturer or let me buy them from you.

The only reason I asked for that was because I am 18 years old about to go into college and have a limited budget as such, so I'd be able to give you a lot more data if I were able to get them for less money. That was the ONLY reason I asked that, and I would have been completely understanding if you hadn't given it to me.

Honestly though I don't see what the big deal about giving out which togo you use is when compared with the amount of info you give out to the community on the rest of your stuff --which I think is great btw! I just don't see why you won't either give us more info on it yourself, or let us test it for you.

If you don't want to let me buy them, you won't be able to have the data on your sprayers tested with the others, and as such when I give the data out to the community on them, they will know what they're getting with other togos moreso than yours for better or for worse.

I would completely understand of course if you wanted to run your own study instead, you could just tell me and I'd be satisfied. I don't care who gets the data really. Might look better of course if it's done independently.

But seriously, what is the big deal about asking for EMPTY TOGOS????

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2012 7:38 PM by gentlmentlemen.)
03-13-2012 7:36 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
2859 thanks in 597 posts

03-13-2012 7:39 PM

(03-13-2012 7:23 PM)gentlmentlemen Wrote:  Someone who would like to order from you soon but is waiting on your answer for whether I can buy togos from you. If you must know my name, I can PM you the last one, but the first one is Mike.

And as far as the "no editing policy," don't you think you should have chosen your comments more carefully before acting so angrily? I understand this is your passion, but all the forum needs is a gentle push. Generally speaking forums don't respond well to big shoves and anger. Not that they'll respond with anger, but all it does is lead things even further off track. Also, as a businessman, it would be wise of you not to act like that, but to pm them to stop, or ask more gently with more patience. I love your products, what you do, and the crazy amount of stuff you do for the community, but you need to stop taking things as personal attacks so much... for your sake. I can't imagine how frustrated you must get if everytime stuff like this happens it gets to you. I can imagine that that would build up quite a bit.

Hey, I have family (a firefighter) and a friend that was lost in 9/11. So I don't take lightly to people laughing about the subject of terrorism or explosives, especially in a thread that I though out well and spent a few hours writing. I don't give a shit who likes me for what or what not for. This is me, Christopher Schraud, innovator, businessman, and short tempered when for good reason. I do what I do, and I do it well. If you don't like me, buy from someone else. I'm not going to subscribe to modify my personality & personal feelings for the sake of the masses. Like it or leave it, this is me and my opinion. I may be kicked off the forum someday for my hardheadedness, and if that should come to pass then be that as it may.

- Chris
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2012 7:40 PM by Alpha Dream.)
03-13-2012 7:39 PM
Thanks given by gentlmentlemen
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1504
Thanks received:
823 thanks in 427 posts

03-13-2012 7:41 PM

Chris,

I'm sorry i ruined your thread. I really had no intention. Is that i have ADHD, so i digress a lot. It's not the first time this kind of thing happens because of my disorder, i know how to admit it. And again i'm sincerely sorry for what i wrote.

I wont post any other unrelated things into the threads. Actually all of this made me realise i was doing that a lot.

If you could just forgive us...

I'll leave the thread to it's purposes.

Fly
03-13-2012 7:41 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

gentlmentlemen
RED SPY IS IN THE BASE

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 25 posts

03-13-2012 7:46 PM

(03-13-2012 7:39 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Hey, I have family (a firefighter) and a friend that was lost in 9/11. So I don't take lightly to people laughing about the subject of terrorism or explosives, especially in a thread that I though out well and spent a few hours writing. I don't give a shit who likes me for what or what not for. This is me, Christopher Schraud, innovator, businessman, and short tempered when for good reason. I do what I do, and I do it well. If you don't like me, buy from someone else. I'm not going to subscribe to modify my personality & personal feelings for the sake of the masses. Like it or leave it, this is me and my opinion. I may be kicked off the forum someday for my hardheadedness, and if that should come to pass then be that as it may.

- Chris

Now THIS is the post you should have started with. I understand now. None of it made any sense before.

And just for the record so you don't think I'm some representative from another company out to get you, my name is Michael Andrew Coyne. I am a real person, if thats what you were asking.

And as far as buying from someone else because of "not liking you," please reread my posts and see that almost all are just trying to figure out whats wrong, and most of them have compliments to you in them.

I still would like to buy from you, and I still would like to buy a bunch of empty sprayer bottles from you if you're willing.

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2012 7:47 PM by gentlmentlemen.)
03-13-2012 7:46 PM
gentlmentlemen
RED SPY IS IN THE BASE

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 25 posts

03-13-2012 7:54 PM

Btw, I do apologize for also overreacting, I just epwas frustrated because it seemed like you were overreacting, and when you started attacking me I got a bit more frustrated still.

I had no idea you had a personal trauma causing all that stress, and I'm sorry that I caused you more.

Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
2859 thanks in 597 posts

(03-13-2012 7:41 PM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  Chris,

I'm sorry i ruined your thread. I really had no intention. Is that i have ADHD, so i digress a lot. It's not the first time this kind of thing happens because of my disorder, i know how to admit it. And again i'm sincerely sorry for what i wrote.

I wont post any other unrelated things into the threads. Actually all of this made me realise i was doing that a lot.

If you could just forgive us...

I'll leave the thread to it's purposes.

I have ADHD too fly so hi, just like I am ADHD, bipolar and autistic. We all have our problems, but just try to think about who you affect with your writings and in what way you affect them, before posting it on a thread that someone else worked very hard on creating, for the benefit of not themself, but everyone else in the community.

I didn't have to write this theory, or share my most intimate innovations with you and for the world to see, and for Erox to copy; but I did, and ask only that you respect that - or if not, then question not why I choose no longer to participate in the science discussion.

I don't mean to be a hardass, but this shit struck a nerve with me.

- Chris
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2012 8:00 PM by Alpha Dream.)
Thanks given by gentlmentlemen

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web