Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: How Do you feel?
Happy
Sad
Not Sure
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Next Generation . . .
captain_alex
The Swiss guy

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
150 thanks in 72 posts

RE: The Next Generation . . .
03-12-2012 6:59 AM

(03-12-2012 6:19 AM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  Hey!

How much for a brick of RDX?
Mrgreen
Well, RDX are crystals. And these are really unstable. An explosion can be triggered from heat, impact, friction and more. You have to polymerize them to get something that resembles the C4 you see in movies, without polymerisation it's dangerous as hell. Besides illegal as hell... P

But basically you just need the Esbit bricks which are used to start camp fires and nitric acid. And quite a bit of knowledge about chemistry, if you want to survive the experiment P

However, the risk isn't worth it. ;)

But try to order dry ice, then put water in a plastic bottle, throw some dry ice in and close it. Then throw it as far away as you can. Much smoke and a quite big bang. It looks really cool and isn't really dangerous, it takes up to a few minutes (longest one took 1,5 hours) for a bottle to explode.

Journal: A captains logbook

Current Stack:

LuvEssentials
Max Attraction Gold, Scent of Eros

Alpha Dream
Alpha Maschio, Glace, A1 by Alpha Dream, FB Glace,

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, Nude Alpha, True Love Oil, Aqua Vitae, Corporativo, Possess Alpha, Nude (Dropper), Hypnotica Social

LoveScent
New Pheromone Additive

Hax
X22, M512, C4, WMB

Other
Tatrione, Moet-nol, Tenetrione
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2012 7:03 AM by captain_alex.)
03-12-2012 6:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1504
Thanks received:
823 thanks in 427 posts

03-12-2012 7:15 AM

(03-12-2012 6:59 AM)captain_alex Wrote:  Well, RDX are crystals. And these are really unstable. An explosion can be triggered from heat, impact, friction and more. You have to polymerize them to get something that resembles the C4 you see in movies, without polymerisation it's dangerous as hell. Besides illegal as hell... P

But basically you just need the Esbit bricks which are used to start camp fires and nitric acid. And quite a bit of knowledge about chemistry, if you want to survive the experiment P

However, the risk isn't worth it. ;)

But try to order dry ice, then put water in a plastic bottle, throw some dry ice in and close it. Then throw it as far away as you can. Much smoke and a quite big bang. It looks really cool and isn't really dangerous, it takes up to a few minutes (longest one took 1,5 hours) for a bottle to explode.

Haha thanks man, i was joking with you. (Maybe not, really... Hmm...)

Anyway, i'd need a blasting cap to set it off, and i don't have any or access to any.

I have a book on how to make C4, and there's an army document about RDX, but i don't really have the guts to boil nitric acid in my mom's kitchen. I'm afraid she is, when angry, more dangerous than the explosive itself! Girl devil

EDIT: By campfire bricks you mean hexamethylenetetramine, right?

Fly
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2012 7:19 AM by Fly So Hi.)
03-12-2012 7:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
captain_alex
The Swiss guy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
150 thanks in 72 posts

03-12-2012 7:52 AM

(03-12-2012 7:15 AM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  Haha thanks man, i was joking with you. (Maybe not, really... Hmm...)

Anyway, i'd need a blasting cap to set it off, and i don't have any or access to any.

I have a book on how to make C4, and there's an army document about RDX, but i don't really have the guts to boil nitric acid in my mom's kitchen. I'm afraid she is, when angry, more dangerous than the explosive itself! Girl devil

EDIT: By campfire bricks you mean hexamethylenetetramine, right?
Exactly. That's however the easiest way to get it. But they don't sell these anymore Switzerland... I don't know why.. whistle

Anyway, btt. Bet the government is already surveying us P

Current Stack:

LuvEssentials

Alpha Dream

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, Nude Alpha, True Love Oil, Aqua Vitae, Corporativo, Possess Alpha, Nude (Dropper), Hypnotica Social

LoveScent
New Pheromone Additive

Hax
X22, M512, C4, WMB

Other
03-12-2012 7:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks received:
823 thanks in 427 posts

03-12-2012 7:56 AM

(03-12-2012 7:52 AM)captain_alex Wrote:  Anyway, btt. Bet the government is already surveying us P

I bet they are, but if they aren't...

Muslim
Terrorist attack
C4
RDX
Explosive
USA
Allah
Jihad
TNT
Western

Just in case... hehehehehe!

Fly
03-12-2012 7:56 AM
captain_alex
The Swiss guy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
150 thanks in 72 posts

03-12-2012 8:29 AM

(03-12-2012 7:56 AM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  I bet they are, but if they aren't...

Muslim
Terrorist attack
C4
RDX
Explosive
USA
Allah
Jihad
TNT
Western

Just in case... hehehehehe!

You forgot "Bomb" and "President" P

Current Stack:

LuvEssentials

Alpha Dream

Liquid Alchemy Labs

LoveScent
New Pheromone Additive

Hax
X22, M512, C4, WMB

Other
03-12-2012 8:29 AM

dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 150
Thanks received:
562 thanks in 255 posts

03-13-2012 3:18 PM

OK, OK,
Captain Alex & Fly So High are now official retards.
Not for what you wrote, but for making me read all your posts thinking there might be something related to this thread in them.
I'm not negging your rep, but there was a let down, write something better than
"I've got that friend, who chose chemistry as his hobby. It's totally crazy what he can do at home, for example explosive compound which are used to build plastic explosives."

Anyway, Chris,
will SK-6,7,15, (which I don't know the real name for) look like 2 butt ends of Androstadienone siamese-twinned together?

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
03-13-2012 3:18 PM
Thanks given by gentlmentlemen, Alpha Dream - Banned
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks received:
823 thanks in 427 posts

03-13-2012 5:10 PM

(03-13-2012 3:18 PM)dexter Wrote:  OK, OK,
Captain Alex & Fly So High are now official retards.
Not for what you wrote, but for making me read all your posts thinking there might be something related to this thread in them.
I'm not negging your rep, but there was a let down, write something better than
"I've got that friend, who chose chemistry as his hobby. It's totally crazy what he can do at home, for example explosive compound which are used to build plastic explosives."

Anyway, Chris,
will SK-6,7,15, (which I don't know the real name for) look like 2 butt ends of Androstadienone siamese-twinned together?

Sorry man, didn't mean to upset anyone.

Fly
03-13-2012 5:10 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 459
Thanks received:
2859 thanks in 597 posts

03-13-2012 6:47 PM

Thanks dex.. And I'm wondering, how did my thread about hard science turn into this shit? RDX,,, really???? what the fuck is that shit about? Hunter

This is one of many reasons I'm becoming sick of the forum in general..

And since the new "no-edit" policy, your posts are here to stay, and remain to make a mockery of my theory... Glad I wasted an hour of my life writing it up here...

fuck this noise im out.. peace,

Chris @ Alpha

P.S. Dex, this molecule is androstadienone stripped of parts of the cyclic rings in group B, and D.
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2012 6:53 PM by Alpha Dream.)
03-13-2012 6:47 PM
gentlmentlemen
RED SPY IS IN THE BASE

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 128
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 25 posts

03-13-2012 6:58 PM

(03-13-2012 6:47 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Thanks dex.. And I'm wondering, how did my thread about hard science turn into this shit? Thanks a lot - I guess you would rather mock something you don't understand, rather than try to understand it. RDX,,, really???? what the fuck is that shit about? Hunter

This is one of many reasons I'm becoming sick of the forum in general..

And since the new "no-edit" policy, your posts are here to stay, and remain to make a mockery of my theory... Great job captain_alex and flysohi!

fuck this noise im out.. peace,

Chris @ Alpha

Easy there...

Everyone here thinks your work is important and amazing, and I highly, highly doubt anyone would try to make a mockery of it. If it bothers you just ingore it, rather than adding another post about it. I'd hold my tongue as well but this seems to happen mildly often. If you can't handle a few kind members' just having light conversation with no ill intent, I can't imagine how hard a time you'd have handling deliberate trolls...

Just keep posting the awesome and ignore that kind of stuff. Oh and if you wouldn't mind looking at your PM from me there's a thread going on with flysohi and I where we'd like to test some sprayers. Perhaps that would redeem him a bit for you, perhaps not. No need to go on a rage though. The only way to ensure that there are no silly, useless, or unrelated comments would be to start your own blog and stick to that only, and even then I'm sure you'd crack a joke now or then. Everyone does.

Either way, I love the idea of what you're doing. I figure the only way to know for certain whether people will be able to tell who is who as far as phero signatures for sure will be to test. I wouldn't have thought the human senses would have been as good at telling where things are coming from with the molecules we're used to, so I'm looking forward to being pleasantly surprised yet again.

My Journal [Image: 120px-Intel_red_idle.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2012 6:59 PM by gentlmentlemen.)
03-13-2012 6:58 PM

Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 459
Thanks received:
2859 thanks in 597 posts

03-13-2012 7:11 PM

(03-13-2012 6:58 PM)gentlmentlemen Wrote:  Oh and if you wouldn't mind looking at your PM from me there's a thread going on with flysohi and I where we'd like to test some sprayers.

You're seriously asking me for a favor right now? … The answer is no.

Chris @ Alpha
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2012 7:13 PM by Alpha Dream.)
03-13-2012 7:11 PM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web