Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Mones: My love and skepticism
JonJon
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

The Mones: My love and skepticism
07-30-2011 1:52 AM

Hello all,

I'm JonJon, in this thread I'd like to talk a little about my skepticism about pheromone use, my road to changing my appearance and how it led me to the discovery that people are actually using pheromones, why I love the idea, but why I'm not sure they actually do anything other than make you feel like a demi-god of sex and prosperity.

When it came to women, my entire life has always been feast or famine. I was never that guy who consistently had girls scratching at his door like a bunch of animals in heat, or the guy who all the other guys wanted to hang around, I've always been average and a bit below. Sure I could tell that some girls were interested but either I'd blow the opportunity or they'd get to know me and figured that I looked more interesting than I was. It wasn't until I get a little older way older like 20 years old, that I developed SOME game in my approach to women.

I'm no guru and I'm no master, but core fundamentals I've picked up along the way are: have a sense of fashion, be able to hold a conversation, and smell good (colognes and mouthwash), poor hygiene is the ultimate game killer, even when I had no game I always smelled good, that's what a few girls told me back in High School lol. Whenever I read these reviews about a pheromone like Scent of Eros or New Pheromone Additive not working for somebody all I can picture is some kind of humongous loser, who smells like trash, has the conversational skills of a 4th grader, and just has the entirely wrong attitude about the dating and pick-up scene.

So far my opinion on mones is that they are just an enhancement (as I've heard many of you say already) and what I mean by that is, they are just like but necessarily equal or greater than buying: new clothes, having a nice looking car, always having a fresh haircut, clear skin, living in your own place (apartment,condo,house). All those things are cool, great for you, and girls don't seem to mind it if you do it, although they don't necessarily guarantee you will be a Casanova. My point is you have to be able to sell yourself... Why should a girl want you over another guy? You like her, think she's hot? Get this even the most average or "below average" looking female is desired by at least 2-3 guys at a time. Even if it's just a booty call(lol) these ladies are still seeing a lot more action than regular guys under most normal circumstances. Most of my luck before mones came from trying not to remind women of their ex-bf or boyfriend (in one specific case) and making myself appear more positive.

In the future I'm hoping my opinion changes about mones as I plan to use them more to enhance the attraction women may have toward me. And I wouldn't mind increase attraction from my specific target.Dont mention Essentially I'm starting this thread because I wanted a separate journal based on the "hits" I've gotten with women without the pheromones and under strange circumstances. This Journal will be more about my personal opinions on dating, attraction, and picking up. And most of all my decent into the world of pheromones as I hope to arise as who I always wanted to see life through the eyes of, the guy who gets things done, he's a shaker and mover, my inner-hero, the rise of Alpha-Stud. My experiments will be posted in my "Fresh Start" Journal under the journal tab.

This new world of mones is so cool to me... like an underworld of secrets, I even love that most folks seem to think of mones as a type of "lore". Anyway, I hope you guys stay tuned!

This has been JonJon *over and out*

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
07-30-2011 1:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: The Mones: My love and skepticism
07-30-2011 2:21 AM

(07-30-2011 1:52 AM)JonJon Wrote:  Most of my luck before mones came from trying not to remind women of their ex-bf or boyfriend (in one specific case) and making myself appear more positive.
I used to take the same approach actually, and it works well! I got a little more tricky with it later though... What I found works BETTER is to mention their ex or ex-boyfriend and try to find out about them.. Then when the girl says something bad about him, turn it around! Take that comment, and put it in the most positive light possible.

She says something like "He would always leave me alone for days! I wish he cared about me more" etc etc, then you come back with "I'm sure he was still thinking about you every day! Certainly anyone human would do so! *smile*"

Even though you paint the picture as so positive, she'll be skeptical of whether the guy really did think about her. She also will appreciate your positivity, and in most cases will enjoy being around you more often. But the key is just not sounding fake.

I remember one time it also worked when I told my ex sarcastically (when she was still together with HER ex), "Oh it'll be fine! Why don't you chase after him? Just look on the bright side, I'm sure he'll book a plane ticket to see you in no time!". He was in Micigan and they were supposed to visit California together. That fell through. And now he was saying he'd visit her in Washington in December (this was a few years back) and that's when I said that to her.... And it fell through.

She ended up breaking up with him and getting together with me. She was quite a hornball, so by the time we broke up, I was really tired of sex to be honest. (hard to believe, but true!)

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
07-30-2011 2:21 AM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-30-2011 9:17 AM

(07-30-2011 2:21 AM)txi0m Wrote:  I used to take the same approach actually, and it works well! I got a little more tricky with it later though... What I found works BETTER is to mention their ex or ex-boyfriend and try to find out about them.. Then when the girl says something bad about him, turn it around! Take that comment, and put it in the most positive light possible.

She says something like "He would always leave me alone for days! I wish he cared about me more" etc etc, then you come back with "I'm sure he was still thinking about you every day! Certainly anyone human would do so! *smile*"

Even though you paint the picture as so positive, she'll be skeptical of whether the guy really did think about her. She also will appreciate your positivity, and in most cases will enjoy being around you more often. But the key is just not sounding fake.

I remember one time it also worked when I told my ex sarcastically (when she was still together with HER ex), "Oh it'll be fine! Why don't you chase after him? Just look on the bright side, I'm sure he'll book a plane ticket to see you in no time!". He was in Micigan and they were supposed to visit California together. That fell through. And now he was saying he'd visit her in Washington in December (this was a few years back) and that's when I said that to her.... And it fell through.

She ended up breaking up with him and getting together with me. She was quite a hornball, so by the time we broke up, I was really tired of sex to be honest. (hard to believe, but true!)

LOL! I can see you and I are going to get along just find. I'd have to buy you a drink if you were here in Connecticut! Haha. I did the same approach in my current quest. Remember Singer#1 from my Experiment I posted in my Journal? Well one day she was having dinner with my sister and myself, when her boyfriend called, they got into this argument because he was complaining about some things in his life, but her mother was calling her phone and she told him she had to click over, he then said "I always have time to listen to people but nobody has time to listen to me." Remember when I said he puts unnecessary blame on her? That's why I said it. She came back to the table to tell us and all I said was, "Well, people say things they don't mean when they argue, he may have just been stressed out." I have to admit that I thought all these dating guru's were crazy... but one day before that dinner Singer#1 told me in a text conversation, "you're really positive and giving, it's refreshing" something like that... But LOL, this stuff works! She hasn't left her boyfriend but it's okay for now, I'm single and on the comeback trail, a relationship isn't practical for me at the moment, where I live the men with a job and a car dominate the dating/pickup scene lol you can have more $$ and education than these guys but, if they have wheels and some cash... you lose, in most cases anyway. But for now, being presentable and using psychology has helped me greatly, plus when women have the idea that you have a "track": in life it's very attractive. As a matter of fact before I tell it in your reply lol I'll let that be my next post on this thread.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

07-30-2011 9:17 AM
txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-30-2011 1:38 PM

Ehehe.. Yeah, sometimes it's scary how well it works... I think if you go further with the psychology side of things, you may end up finding yourself in the pickup artist world. That's what happened to me anyway, and I love it. However, I prefer to get my target girl and keep her for a while (as opposed to bouncing around).

As long as you don't give off needy vibes, and you demonstrate to women that you have high value, you'll be fine. You could even trump the dudes with both jobs and a car if you're good enough at doing so (can be pretty tricky). But you're on to something when you say having a "track" is attractive. It is intriguing and highly attractive! They want to know where your place is in life, how you treat people, and even how PEOPLE treat YOU.

That's a big one too, mainly because people often look to their peers to determine what is the appropriate way to treat you. I used to be the "good friend" and nothing more. I'm also very good with computers, so many people used to ask me to fix their laptops. Since I am around international students a lot, and since this particular group has only one other computer expert, they commonly asked me to fix their computers... for free.

And I did it for free until recently. One of my friends that I had wished would invite me to more events had a roommate who had a broken laptop. He asked if I could fix it. I told him bring it "tomorrow" and I'll look at it between classes. I thought I could fix it for free and hope I'd see them more often (my natural approach) or I could be kind enough to fix it for a low price (which became my new natural approach).

I was planning on telling him it would cost him $5 for me to analyze the problem, but he didn't even show up that day. Instead of asking where he was, I let it slide and became completely unconcerned about it. I could tell by his behavior that he was just wanting to take advantage of me, so I have no regrets. I actually feel better that I didn't, and I'm now starting to see that friend a bit more often. Showing your peers that you have the capacity to stand up for yourself in full is a great step. It's what gives you power!

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
07-30-2011 1:38 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-30-2011 1:51 PM

(07-30-2011 1:38 PM)txi0m Wrote:  Ehehe.. Yeah, sometimes it's scary how well it works... I think if you go further with the psychology side of things, you may end up finding yourself in the pickup artist world. That's what happened to me anyway, and I love it. However, I prefer to get my target girl and keep her for a while (as opposed to bouncing around).

As long as you don't give off needy vibes, and you demonstrate to women that you have high value, you'll be fine. You could even trump the dudes with both jobs and a car if you're good enough at doing so (can be pretty tricky). But you're on to something when you say having a "track" is attractive. It is intriguing and highly attractive! They want to know where your place is in life, how you treat people, and even how PEOPLE treat YOU.

That's a big one too, mainly because people often look to their peers to determine what is the appropriate way to treat you. I used to be the "good friend" and nothing more. I'm also very good with computers, so many people used to ask me to fix their laptops. Since I am around international students a lot, and since this particular group has only one other computer expert, they commonly asked me to fix their computers... for free.

And I did it for free until recently. One of my friends that I had wished would invite me to more events had a roommate who had a broken laptop. He asked if I could fix it. I told him bring it "tomorrow" and I'll look at it between classes. I thought I could fix it for free and hope I'd see them more often (my natural approach) or I could be kind enough to fix it for a low price (which became my new natural approach).

I was planning on telling him it would cost him $5 for me to analyze the problem, but he didn't even show up that day. Instead of asking where he was, I let it slide and became completely unconcerned about it. I could tell by his behavior that he was just wanting to take advantage of me, so I have no regrets. I actually feel better that I didn't, and I'm now starting to see that friend a bit more often. Showing your peers that you have the capacity to stand up for yourself in full is a great step. It's what gives you power!

Yes, I do plan to go further with the psychology side of things I figure that if you integrate one into the other you can really throw your weight around the dating pickup game, not that you have to be SO Alpha, but it's good to have that power. There is not one thing I disagree with in your reply which isn't normal for me lol.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

07-30-2011 1:51 PM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-30-2011 3:14 PM

7-30-11 Update: Target Introduction(s)

Today I wanted to introduce a "reoccurring character" in my story. I'd like to introduce: "Female Singer #1" (Real name is concealed for obvious reasons), Also appeared in 7-25-11 Experiment, Age:25, West African, Mutual Affiliations: My sisters, choir, playing music for a vocal group she sings in with my sisters.

Now as a musician, meeting women is kind of easy, girls like musicians and I'm so confident to say that most girls I see at the events I play at, I could get at least 2 dates out of, if not a new girlfriend. But at this point in my life it's like, "there is every other girl in the world and then there's...her", she's cool, confident, and strong, she's sassy and vocal but not rude, loud, or annoying. I've known her through my sister for a few years now, I met her when she was single but I was engaged to another woman at the time (fml). It was at my nieces dedication years ago at a church, we went to dinner later on, no sparks flew but I found her quite remarkable... She was curvy, not too too short but just a touch under average, right amount of makeup, has a type of Bohemian-chic style, wearing her hair natural(no wigs,weaves, etc.). I loved it, which at that time most notably at that time, I was a "skater" type, more rocked out style, so I normally didn't go for women like that. The attraction I had for her was chemical.

Now years later... after a stint of staying at my sisters apartment, I got to know S a little more she's a reality TV monster and loves cooking shows, watches every Law and Order, CSI, cop show lol... not my style. Now keep in mind all week long I had been flirting S who had been also staying at my sisters apartment (this is important) One night we found ourselves talking about love,sex,marriage... I disclosed to her something I never really disclosed to anyone before and am still a bit bashful to admit on here... but here it goes: "I'm afraid of sex, because I get attached and I'm afraid of people who can have sex with you without caring about you." It was an ex-gf of mine who gave me this fear. She then explained to me of a traumatic event that happened to her when she was young, she assured me that eventually I'd learn how to trust people again, and sex would be something beautiful and fun to me.

Later that night, while everyone was sleep, I felt someone fall on my back (I'm sleeping on an air mattress), it was S, I rolled over to see her but she covered her face, and very bashfully ran out of the room as I tried to tell her "it's okay, it's okay"... something from tv and movies that I swore I would never do in real life, if I were in such a situation. She returned saying "Jon, I'm so scared." I replied, "Me, too"... She lied next to me, we held, cuddled, petted, dry sex...no kissing, until "the end" in which she kissed both my eyes and then my forehead. Like she wanted to savor our moment. I lay awake for an hour, then fell asleep. The next morning, I showered got dressed, jumped in my car drove to my father's office at his church... he's a reverend... I know, I know, "I'm a hypocrite" lol I'm not a finger pointing Christian everyone makes mistakes anyway... I told my Father all that happened and expressed my guilt... Why am I guilty you ask? It was beautiful, innocent, spontaneous... But she has a BF and is legally married in order to stay in the United States, I had a GF at that time, and this is not my style... My boundaries are and have always been clear: No one night stands and absolutely under no circumstance...NO CHEATING.

So I moved back in with my folks, while looking for a job... Months go by, we never do anything like that again, not even so much as talk the way we used to. She was a girl who sang in the group and I was one of the guys playing the music, that's all... But hearts are funny. We gradually became friends again, talking about TV shows... all that time away I found out that I actually like Cooking shows, I love Bobby Flay, Iron Chef, Anthony Bourdain, and nothing ends a day of studying and practicing for me like a few good Cop/Investigation shows, turned out we do have things in common and we both absolutely love Bob Marley!

Well one night after the music group had a falling out and argument of practice space, I found myself driving her home, she was really hurt by things that were said during the argument, not necessarily by me but also one of my sisters really hurt her feelings. She asked me to pull into a parking lot to talk, she expressed her hurt and I started explaining myself. I told her, "I'm sorry she was hurt and I wished I had handled it better." she starred at me. I looked in her eyes and said "You know that I would never hurt you intentionally." I picked up her hand, kissed it, forearm, then lips. She let me. Then she said, "I never knew you felt this way, when did this happen?" I kissed her eye lids then her forehead, to symbolize the last time. She gasped, giggled and very shocked she said, "those are my kisses". told that I never really forgot, she told me she always thinks about that night at my sisters. It almost went far but we decided we couldn't do it like that. We admitted to liking each other a lot but she loves her boyfriend, I understood.

I decided right there that then on I'd be a positive force rather than a negative force. A few weeks later... I ended up single, I'm happy for my ex really, because I understand, she never found out about S... but I understood her case, she couldn't be apart of something she wasn't fully happy with, I respect that and plus I had it coming. The years I spent judging people in dumb situations like this, I found myself in one. I love S, for the first time in my life I love a person for who they are, the not so good things and the really good things, I accept it, and she may never be mine. But still I love her and I'm going to be here for her. But I'll just let my qualities shine, Finally my friends I get to my point... she is one of the reasons for the pheromones, I was hoping something else could illuminate my personality, cause magnetism, and be subtle. I was down about it at first, but it turns out. Her boyfriend doesn't always treat her right, he can be a real jerk(stay tuned for eye witness accounts), I guess that explains her being so torn... Still I'll play the "good guy" way. And maybe just maybe things may turn in my favor. I hope you guys are still with me... I'm really not a sleazy guy at all. Just made a couple bad moral calls. *STAY TUNED*Cool

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

07-30-2011 3:14 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

07-30-2011 11:03 PM

You got a great personality my friend ;)

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
07-30-2011 11:03 PM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-30-2011 11:27 PM

(07-30-2011 11:03 PM)ohhmygod Wrote:  You got a great personality my friend ;)

Thank you so much for the compliment!

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

07-30-2011 11:27 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

07-30-2011 11:36 PM

If i was in ur case ( " But she has a BF and is legally married in order to stay in the United States, I had a GF at that time " ), i'd feel hell guilty too. But I dont think I have any objection with one night stands while I'm single MrgreenMrgreenMrgreen

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
07-30-2011 11:36 PM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-31-2011 12:09 AM

(07-30-2011 11:36 PM)ohhmygod Wrote:  If i was in ur case ( " But she has a BF and is legally married in order to stay in the United States, I had a GF at that time " ), i'd feel hell guilty too. But I dont think I have any objection with one night stands while I'm single MrgreenMrgreenMrgreen

LOL yeah... it's enough to feel guilty about. My only consolation is that I actually love her... which prevents me from being able to do the one night stand thing, well that and our affiliation together... But what I mean is I wouldn't want to have sex with her unless it was under better circumstances... To be honest, at times I wish I didn't love her, but it's not something I can control. Who knows what can happen? What will she decide? Whatever the case, I will be testing my mones and socializing... However because of inevitable meetings with her I will be posting updates with her included undoubtedly. And I thank you for your support Big Grin

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):