Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

4 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 4 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.89 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
one eye this
Surprised?

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-20-2020 11:19 PM

So I got a bottle of Marks Love God blend and put on six sprays, one to each forearm and two to each side of the neck and went about my day, trying to forget that I was wearing it. Self effects were mild and the effects on others were mild as well, but the strange thing about this mix is that it seems to adapt well to almost anything thats going on around you. It's like it has a little of everything and you can steer this any way you want except for extremes. It's not an in your face sexual or alpha mix at all.

This stuff is not like any of the other mixes I've tried so far. I can say that women respond pretty well to TLG, and I got offered to stay with someone the other night and declined. Without extra details I'd say that the mix had more to do with it, her invitation wasn't the result of my hitting on her or her intoxication, it was a pretty blatant hit. She maybe had 2 or 3 drinks, not really even drunk at all. She had never met me before. White girl, early 30's. The part that stood out is she openly asked in front of two of her friends who were obviously stunned that she asked.

I was surprised, too. I'll run it some more and see what happens but you know, jack of all trades is a master of none.

If ever less was more it's TLG though. It did come in a nice bottle and the 60/40 alc/dpg i think is a good way to go with this mix. It's very light and easy to cover. It's not going to hit really hard but I kind of think that's the point of it.

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
01-20-2020 11:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-20-2020 11:50 PM

(01-20-2020 11:19 PM)one eye this Wrote:  So I got a bottle of Marks Love God blend and put on six sprays, one to each forearm and two to each side of the neck and went about my day, trying to forget that I was wearing it. Self effects were mild and the effects on others were mild as well, but the strange thing about this mix is that it seems to adapt well to almost anything thats going on around you. It's like it has a little of everything and you can steer this any way you want except for extremes. It's not an in your face sexual or alpha mix at all.

This stuff is not like any of the other mixes I've tried so far. I can say that women respond pretty well to TLG, and I got offered to stay with someone the other night and declined. Without extra details I'd say that the mix had more to do with it, her invitation wasn't the result of my hitting on her or her intoxication, it was a pretty blatant hit. She maybe had 2 or 3 drinks, not really even drunk at all. She had never met me before. White girl, early 30's. The part that stood out is she openly asked in front of two of her friends who were obviously stunned that she asked.

I was surprised, too. I'll run it some more and see what happens but you know, jack of all trades is a master of none.

If ever less was more it's TLG though. It did come in a nice bottle and the 60/40 alc/dpg i think is a good way to go with this mix. It's very light and easy to cover. It's not going to hit really hard but I kind of think that's the point of it.

Wow. It's not an in your face sexual yet you got propositioned by a woman in front of her two friends? What do you consider an in your face sexual?!! popcorn

You hit the nail on the head with TLG not being meant to be a strong sexual or alpha. It's designed to be a product that is great for date night, whether that be attracting a new girlfriend or rekindling an old relationship. I'm very happy to see that guys are using it successfully for pickup but that's not it's primary purpose.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
01-20-2020 11:50 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

01-21-2020 12:02 AM

Quote:Wow. It's not an in your face sexual yet you got propositioned by a woman in front of her two friends? What do you consider an in your face sexual?!!

In your face like M3X or Turn up the Heat. I'm not saying that it isn't sexual at all, just that it's not in your face. It's not that it has no status, either, but its not on the radar, its in the background. This whole mix sort of blends in and that's the magic of it.

It's fairly solid for attraction so far. I'm not using it for pickup but I wouldn't hesitate to use this in the daytime or date night as you say. I don't know about a rekindle effect or a reset or imprint with this. You created it, if you care to fill me in on that aspect I will read up.

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
01-21-2020 12:02 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-21-2020 8:47 AM

If I may...

I think what One Eye meant by "not in your face" was that it wasn't blatant, strong, and obvious like other blends, more "under the radar" as others have opined.

Good report!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-21-2020 8:47 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-21-2020 12:00 PM

I would agree that TLG is not blatant as some other mixes. Like Snoopyace and Gladen have commented, it is a blend that you put on, forget that you did, then carry on with your day or night by interacting with people, and have fun. I put a couple of sprays of my 60/40 LP: Homme scented TLGC on each side of my neck to go to a wine tasting event I got invited to by a friend. Having normal fun conversation about whatever, and slowly but shortly the flirting between the two of us started getting deeper, then she started getting much closer to me, and then her smile became more like a cheshire cat, but with that hungry/lusty look in her eyes. I thought it was the wine having an effect on her, but we weren't drinking heavily at all.

It was at the end of the event that it hit me when I walked her to her car, I went to give her hug and kiss on her cheeks and say goodnight, she just looked into my eyes and proceeded to kiss me on the lips, then buried her nose on my neck where I had applied TLGC, saying how much she loved my scent, and asking me what it was.

Edited to add: She did invite me back to her place that night, which I declined with the excuse that I had to get up early the next day, and again the following week, about half a dozen times to "come over just to watch a movie". She's a nice looking cougar, but I don't think it would be a good idea to get involved with her due to the nature of work. I have met with her a couple of times after that evening, and I do notice the difference in her behavior when I'm around her with and without TLGC on. She seems to light up around me on days I have it on, and she slowly starts to invade my personal space.Whistle3
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2020 12:26 PM by DssMaster.)
01-21-2020 12:00 PM
Hannibal
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-22-2020 3:44 AM

I received my TLG oil and wonder how much i shoud use on my neck?
With two wipes i would have 3-4 inch on both sides. Is this enough? Maybe some TLG veterans here have the optimum dosage?
Tried to go through the whole thread but i am too lazy and often there was only the spray mentioned. Sorry for that.

@snoopyace
How long will the oil last and show effects?
And is it necessary to wear this mone for a longer period of time to improve an existing relationship? I know that this question depends on many factors but maybe you noticed an build up effect on your wife?
Thanks in advance for your time and great you put this mix out!

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2020 8:37 AM by Hannibal.)
01-22-2020 3:44 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-23-2020 8:38 AM

(01-22-2020 3:44 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  I received my TLG oil and wonder how much i shoud use on my neck?
With two wipes i would have 3-4 inch on both sides. Is this enough? Maybe some TLG veterans here have the optimum dosage?
Tried to go through the whole thread but i am too lazy and often there was only the spray mentioned. Sorry for that.

@snoopyace
How long will the oil last and show effects?
And is it necessary to wear this mone for a longer period of time to improve an existing relationship? I know that this question depends on many factors but maybe you noticed an build up effect on your wife?
Thanks in advance for your time and great you put this mix out!

Personally, I generally wear about 3 to 4" on each side of the neck and then put about 4" spread on the top of each hand or the wrists as well. If you have this scented, let your nose be your guide and wear it like any other cologne scent. Just go with what 'smells' like the appropriate amount.

At least in my experience, when you are dealing with someone who has a preexisting image of you it does take at least a few consistent wearings around that person to see a major difference but TLG is really meant to fly under the radar. She may not drop to her knees when she sees you but she'll be much more upbeat, positive, loving, agreeable, etc. It's not an IN YOUR FACE product but you'll notice a difference pretty quickly.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
01-23-2020 8:38 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-23-2020 10:01 AM

(01-23-2020 8:38 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  when you are dealing with someone who has a preexisting image of you it does take at least a few consistent wearings around that person to see a major difference

This is very true with any pheromones, or even personal changes. It takes much more time and evidence to alter one's opinion than it does to form the initial opinion.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-23-2020 10:01 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-23-2020 10:06 AM

(01-23-2020 10:01 AM)Gladen Wrote:  This is very true with any pheromones, or even personal changes. It takes much more time and evidence to alter one's opinion than it does to form the initial opinion.

Yes. This. Exactly.

01-23-2020 10:06 AM
Hannibal
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Yesterday 2:47 AM

(01-23-2020 8:38 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Personally, I generally wear about 3 to 4" on each side of the neck and then put about 4" spread on the top of each hand or the wrists as well.

...it does take at least a few consistent wearings around that person to see a major difference but TLG is really meant to fly under the radar. She may not drop to her knees when she sees you but she'll be much more upbeat, positive, loving, agreeable, etc. It's not an IN YOUR FACE product but you'll notice a difference pretty quickly.

Thanks snoopy. Sounds very good but the drop to her knees part would be also very pleasant. Big Grin

Maybe the next formula you find can do this. drool

I love it when a plan comes together
Yesterday 2:47 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,149 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah