Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-18-2019 12:08 PM

In my experience, the sprays diffuse/hit faster and cast a wider net but they don't necessarily hit harder. I find the oils last forever on me (8+ hours) but the sprays last literally almost half the time.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
09-18-2019 12:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-18-2019 12:20 PM

(09-18-2019 11:34 AM)E J Wrote:  Gladen, do you usually use spray or oil? I know snoop uses oil but I see you use sprays.

I am thinking spray is more cost effective than oil, and seems to hit harder. Is that a fair assesment?

Spray versus oil is a trade off of equal proportions. The spray throws a little bit further but doesn't last as long and vice versa for the oil. I also feel that the oil has a smoother scent as it does not have any alcohol interfering with the scent.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-18-2019 12:20 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-18-2019 1:15 PM

I'm gonna order another bottle soon. I've had success with Kingmaker scent which I find discreet enough to wear at work. Any recommendations for another scent that's light and discreet at about 4 sprays ?
09-18-2019 1:15 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-18-2019 1:17 PM

(09-18-2019 1:15 PM)Test.of.Sweden Wrote:  I'm gonna order another bottle soon. I've had success with Kingmaker scent which I find discreet enough to wear at work. Any recommendations for another scent that's light and discreet at about 4 sprays ?

Homme and Unisexy are worth checking out.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-18-2019 1:17 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-18-2019 6:29 PM

(09-18-2019 8:10 AM)Gladen Wrote:  No offense meant at all, Bodegaz, but it sounds like TLG is working just fine to me. If she's all cuddly, hanging on you, telling you things that she'd normally keep secret, and verbally stating that she doesn't want a relationship, I think it is working exceptionally well given my experience with TLG.

The following is an hypothesis, much more than mere conjecture. Of course, I'm not privy to all the variables, but from my experience I'm translating all of this as:

Her actions are obviously showing that she is heavily into you. You've intimated that she's more than likely down for some naughty kinky fun time (I would suggest a classy hotel rather than a car). She is telling you her innermost secrets and details, and she's worried about losing your respect once you two get intimate. (this hints at her having an emotionally traumatic prior experience of this in her past and could be an extremely subtle version of what I have been calling ex-mate/ mate bashing...albeit this is extremely subtle and one can take or leave that prognosis as they will).

The big clincher to me is her being with you constantly, but yet stating that she doesn't want a relationship because "[she] doesn't care for you (like that)". It sounds to me like she has all those warm fuzzy feeling in her heart, as well as those hot fiery feelings in her thighs and is trying to convince herself that she isn't feeling what she is feeling.

My experience is that some ladies, when hit with me plus TLG, try to convince themselves that they are not lusting after me or don't want me. If I recall properly, I do believe that Snoopy had a similar instance where a lady friend of his blurted out "I don't want to sleep with you" and didn't even realize that she had said it aloud.

Your situation seems, to me, to be a bird of the same feather. Her actions are screaming bonding, imprinting, and desire, but her mouth is trying to state something in opposition.

Just my two-cents. You should probably ignore all these signs i am seeing as I probably know only jack and squat about ladies. However, you might want to take an objective look at her actions versus her words, put yourself in her shoes, and see if what I just said makes any sense to you on an emotional level.

If I were in your spot (and I'm not, of course), I'd up my dose to 3 or even 4 sprays, plan out an amazing wonderful adventure for her, surprise her with that, be my absolute best self, and see how long it is before she cannot help but to throw herself at me.

Everything you said makes sense to me and it sums up my analysis. But on the flipside it could also be possible that she is just using me for her own benefit. For example, free food, free movie, etc. And just saying/doing all the right things. My gut tells me something is not right because I almost never plays out like this. Either that or TLG is in effect.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019 6:33 PM by Bodegaz.)
09-18-2019 6:29 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-18-2019 6:42 PM

(09-18-2019 6:29 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  Everything you said makes sense to me and it sums up my analysis. But on the flipside it could also be possible that she is just using me for her own benefit. For example, free food, free movie, etc. And just saying/doing all the right things. My gut tells me something is not right because I almost never plays out like this. Either that or TLG is in effect.

Based on my TLG experiences I’d say it is working as designed.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
09-18-2019 6:42 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-19-2019 1:54 AM

(09-18-2019 6:42 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Based on my TLG experiences I’d say it is working as designed.

Okay, I will continue applying TLG and see where it goes for testing sake.

Typically in my experience, I would use something high in None like Taboo or M3X and would either seal the deal within the first/second date or not continue seeing each other after the first date at all. Never have I ever gone on this many dates and not get laid.

This is really different for me as I am used to being very sexual and fast.

Not sure what I am supposed to expect or how to steer TLG from here. I am used to steering towards sex and it seems like TLG doesn't serve that purpose as of now.
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019 1:58 AM by Bodegaz.)
09-19-2019 1:54 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-19-2019 8:13 AM

(09-19-2019 1:54 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  Never have I ever gone on this many dates and not get laid.

This is really different for me as I am used to being very sexual and fast.

Not sure what I am supposed to expect or how to steer TLG from here. I am used to steering towards sex and it seems like TLG doesn't serve that purpose as of now.

In my experience, one cannot simply steer TLG any more than one can simply walk into Mordor. TLG is a YOU amplified kind of mix. You just need to be your best, most awesome self and forget about it.

TLG makes you seem to be the perfect man for her, most especially if you come off as the handsome rogue type, leader of the rebellion that leads the attack with wild abandon and a a snarky line on his smiling lips.

Myself, I am overtly sexual with the ladies and I always make sure that they realize that I am into them as persons, as well as wanting to help them discover their infinite supply of orgasms. TLG accommodates my particular style excessively well for that. I have had blatant invitations within 1/2 hour of meeting from some ladies.

This might sound counter-productive to how you tend to operate, but for me TLG works best when you stop trying to get sex and just let things be sexual; when you stop trying to escalate and let things heat up; when you stop trying to get her excited and just let things be exciting.

It is a Beatles kind of mix; just let it be.

While she might just be using you as you stated, it sounds more to me like she's in deep smit and is enjoying the dance of unhurried seduction. Dance back and let the love flow, like a mountain stream.

[Image: needle.jpg]

09-19-2019 8:13 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,007 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah