Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
RJH_STL84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-17-2018 6:16 PM

(09-17-2018 4:31 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Well, you haven't had independent reviews from the younger crowd; maybe it just works on us Geezer Fabio types, though I doubt that.

Hopefully he'll read this and either confirm what we already know, or refute it from his own data; either way it would be good to get RJH_STL84's input. either way, the others that are trying it will give input shortly...input that i'm chomping at the bit to read.
Hey all ! I took a little break away. Since I have this in oil I have been trying to figure out how many drops are my sweet spot but at 2 things look good. It's like a GOA+P96 level of affection I get from this blend but have only tested it on one lady. We'll call her MN. She fell for me with Core + imprint over a few meetings. I then tried this blend one night and noticed a much higher level of affection. Kino is increased with this blend and I'll have to try again but I think this may get the ladies wetter than normal. I still need more testing to figure this blend out though.

Those with oil where are you at on drop dosage?

My Collection
ISO E (etsy)
Lacroy
NNPA
PT
THU,GOA
LAL
Wolf,Nude,NA,OD,Hypnotica
Apex Labs
M3X,Core
PxS
Taboo,P96,evolve
Hax
X22 wingman
09-17-2018 6:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-17-2018 6:54 PM

(09-17-2018 6:16 PM)RJH_STL84 Wrote:  Hey all ! I took a little break away. Since I have this in oil I have been trying to figure out how many drops are my sweet spot but at 2 things look good. It's like a GOA+P96 level of affection I get from this blend but have only tested it on one lady. We'll call her MN. She fell for me with Core + imprint over a few meetings. I then tried this blend one night and noticed a much higher level of affection. Kino is increased with this blend and I'll have to try again but I think this may get the ladies wetter than normal. I still need more testing to figure this blend out though.

Oh that's right! I forgot, didn't you transfer this to a eurodropper? I have been using the roller ball bottle I got from LPMP and run anywhere from 8" (20 cm) to 16" (40 cm) spread between the tops of my hands, sides of my neck and torso. I'd suggest going with 3 or possibly even 4 after a few tries and see how things go.

Glad you seem to be having similar luck that both Gladen and myself are having. Women really do seem to dig this stuff. Party2

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2018 6:55 PM by Snoopyace.)
09-17-2018 6:54 PM
Gladen
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Yesterday 8:41 AM

(09-17-2018 6:16 PM)RJH_STL84 Wrote:  I then tried this blend one night and noticed a much higher level of affection. Kino is increased with this blend and I'll have to try again but I think this may get the ladies wetter than normal. I still need more testing to figure this blend out though.

Glad to know you're still around RJH.

I have this in the spray and usually dose it at about 4-6 full sprays. I don't know the conversion from the LPMP spray nozzle to drop, but I believe that a single full spray is slightly less than a full drop.

You are correct in the wetness observation. One some ladies that I am loosely acquainted with, I have been told that I had made them wet. On my wife, she gushes lots more than usual when exposed to it.

Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
Yesterday 8:41 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Yesterday 8:55 AM

(Yesterday 8:41 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Glad to know you're still around RJH.

I have this in the spray and usually dose it at about 4-6 full sprays. I don't know the conversion from the LPMP spray nozzle to drop, but I believe that a single full spray is slightly less than a full drop.

You are correct in the wetness observation. One some ladies that I am loosely acquainted with, I have been told that I had made them wet. On my wife, she gushes lots more than usual when exposed to it.

Been my experience as well. I chalk it up to the added Est.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
Yesterday 8:55 AM
Gladen
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Yesterday 9:39 AM

(Yesterday 8:55 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Been my experience as well. I chalk it up to the added Est.

Not just the EST. I've been trying to work out how all the ingredients work together during intercourse. I'll attempt to word it here, but I fear I'll fall far short of the actuality:

I believe this combines the trusted alpha vibe, the sexuals, and the cuddly new-romance feelings into making you come off as bodice-ripper female-fantasy-fodder.

That coupled with the sexuals, the renewed-romance (or new romance) and cuddly imprinting/ bonding aspects makes for a powerful desire that needs to be handled now. The sexuals hit hard and fast and then only increase over time, and their interplay with the rogue vibe building on the trust and love feelings is a force of nature.

When you add in the lowering of inhibitions she'll only be emotionally satisfied with a hard savage pounding (don't worry, she'll let you know on many levels how she wants it). The bonding and imprinting aspects make you the one, no other will do.

Her body reacts in ways that put her right on the 'losing control' edge and her mind is primed to see this as what sex with love is all about. She wants (and needs) it hard and savage, her body will settle for no less, and her mind needs that just as bad to justify the emotions she's feeling.

Her body is already needing you like never before, and her mind has fixated on you as being her every charming rogue fantasy. To a woman, that combination of sexy, handsome rogue, sexual beast, and loving caring romantic intimacy is the must-have feeling on both the emotional and physical level.

This primes her body, imagination, fantasies, and heart for awesome sex; and as we all now, the key to turning a woman on is to turn on her mind AND her body in tandem. the Love God goes two steps further: it turns on her mind, her body, and then stimulates her imagination and heart.

So I submit, not just EST. the interplay of physical, mental, and romatic all have their hand in this

---------------------------------
Edited to add: This is based upon observations to the Love God in the field as well as how my wife has reacted to it (for the physical sexual stuff). Your results may vary.

Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 9:43 AM by Gladen.)
Yesterday 9:39 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

RJH_STL84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Yesterday 10:20 PM

(09-17-2018 6:54 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Oh that's right! I forgot, didn't you transfer this to a eurodropper? I have been using the roller ball bottle I got from LPMP and run anywhere from 8" (20 cm) to 16" (40 cm) spread between the tops of my hands, sides of my neck and torso. I'd suggest going with 3 or possibly even 4 after a few tries and see how things go.

Glad you seem to be having similar luck that both Gladen and myself are having. Women really do seem to dig this stuff. Party2
I'm using a bulb dropper. Just pop off the roller and pull some into the dropper. I'll up things to 3 drops and keep you updated.

My Collection
ISO E (etsy)
Lacroy
NNPA
PT
THU,GOA
LAL
Wolf,Nude,NA,OD,Hypnotica
Apex Labs
M3X,Core
PxS
Taboo,P96,evolve
Hax
X22 wingman
Yesterday 10:20 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 3,656 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah