Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
The Hookup...VERY Impressed
BigDickBandit420
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1087
Thanks received:
617 thanks in 333 posts

RE: The Hookup...VERY Impressed
04-15-2017 4:00 PM

(04-15-2017 3:36 PM)bigos Wrote:  yeah she's no robot ; ) but she's not a very sexual person over all, never was, and she's a very good sense of smell. The combination is probably not optimal for androstenone. So Turn Up The Heat is less obvious in smell? I want to "turn up the heat" in the bedroom as the title of that product suggests. But the Hookup was obviously over kill for her and she was disgusted with the smell.

She'll probably still catch the smell.

Do you think a badass waits for their turn to speak?

Get some teeth whitening strips. Get a haircut, trim your beard, wax your eyebrows, buy some nice clothes, lose some fat and put on some muscle at the gym. Before you start looking to pheromones to make yourself more attractive, be more attractive without pheromones.

Top 3:

1) TUSC - Apex
2) Wolf - LAL
3) Dirty Primitive - LAL
04-15-2017 4:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 457
Thanks received:
580 thanks in 298 posts

04-15-2017 4:12 PM

(04-15-2017 3:36 PM)bigos Wrote:  yeah she's no robot ; ) but she's not a very sexual person over all, never was, and she's a very good sense of smell. The combination is probably not optimal for androstenone. So Turn Up The Heat is less obvious in smell? I want to "turn up the heat" in the bedroom as the title of that product suggests. But the Hookup was obviously over kill for her and she was disgusted with the smell.

Have you tried it with a cover scent to mask the Androstenone smell? Many women would be disgusted by the hookup worn without a cover scent. This is not just an issue with your girlfriend.

Don't give up on it until you actually try it. Members on this forum have reported that it makes it easier for woman to orgasm. It was nuts to wear the product without a cover scent to begin with. That is your fault for not researching enough before wearing it.

Someone on the forum asked the owner how much Androstenone is in the hookup and the owner said 30 mcg/spray. That means a cover scent is absolutely necessary.

Turn Up The Heat has 2.5 mcg/Spray of Androstenone so that it 10 times less.
04-15-2017 4:12 PM
bigos
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

04-15-2017 4:39 PM

(04-15-2017 4:12 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Have you tried it with a cover scent to mask the Androstenone smell? Many women would be disgusted by the hookup worn without a cover scent. This is not just an issue with your girlfriend.

Don't give up on it until you actually try it. Members on this forum have reported that it makes it easier for woman to orgasm. It was nuts to wear the product without a cover scent to begin with. That is your fault for not researching enough before wearing it.

Someone on the forum asked the owner how much Androstenone is in the hookup and the owner said 30 mcg/spray. That means a cover scent is absolutely necessary.

Turn Up The Heat has 2.5 mcg/Spray of Androstenone so that it 10 times less.

I must clarify, I never used the Hookup without cover scent per se, I wrote I didn't want 2 perfumes at once, meaning my usual perfume and a cover scent in the pheromone spray. Though I sprayed the phero on my neck and my perfume on my chest. Probably wrong places in hindsight.
Will put some cover directly on next time and hope for the best
04-15-2017 4:39 PM
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 163
Thanks received:
415 thanks in 201 posts

04-15-2017 4:44 PM

(04-15-2017 4:12 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Have you tried it with a cover scent to mask the Androstenone smell? Many women would be disgusted by the hookup worn without a cover scent. This is not just an issue with your girlfriend.

The polar nature of none has one great effect: most women who are not on the pill and are at fertile peak report the smell as pleasant IMHO.

I will sound like broker record, but check her cycle. Then try the THU straight up. I have personally experienced this with multiple women. Consider me a bit of biological reductionist but I've noticed both a seasonality to mating habits as well as a heavy influence of a female cycle. I have been with someone who call it BO but a few hours/drinks later and hop in the sack readily.

Off peak most women will find straight up none nasty.

I've also noticed women who don't like the none overtly benefit from Evolve, GOA, P96 and sterone type mixes. I'm not sure why this is. I've sometimes had success with a blend of sterone heavy mix and Androstadienone mix where none is failing.
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2017 4:46 PM by Jimmycrack.)
04-15-2017 4:44 PM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, metaltree
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2245
Thanks received:
3109 thanks in 1398 posts

04-15-2017 6:24 PM

My bride LOVES The Hookup as well as pretty much any androstenone heavy product in the first two weeks of her cycle. After ovulation, it seems like she cannot smell it at all. Then I have to switch to things like GOA to get a sexual reaction. Where she is in her cycle makes a big difference and I've noticed that it is the same for other women as well. Even when on birth control.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
04-15-2017 6:24 PM
Thanks given by metaltree, meme371, Jimmy42, Abba
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 457
Thanks received:
580 thanks in 298 posts

04-16-2017 12:07 PM

(04-15-2017 6:24 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  My bride LOVES The Hookup as well as pretty much any androstenone heavy product in the first two weeks of her cycle. After ovulation, it seems like she cannot smell it at all. Then I have to switch to things like GOA to get a sexual reaction. Where she is in her cycle makes a big difference and I've noticed that it is the same for other women as well. Even when on birth control.

Does GOA solo enhance her orgasms in the second week of her cycle?
04-16-2017 12:07 PM
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 11 posts

04-20-2017 10:11 PM

(04-15-2017 6:24 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  My bride LOVES The Hookup as well as pretty much any androstenone heavy product in the first two weeks of her cycle. After ovulation, it seems like she cannot smell it at all. Then I have to switch to things like GOA to get a sexual reaction. Where she is in her cycle makes a big difference and I've noticed that it is the same for other women as well. Even when on birth control.

Not married, but with my target, it seems this way too. I thought GOA lost its effect, but switch it with The Hookup every two weeks and there are results.

Although, I might waste drops/sprays, combo-ing has a strong effect regardless of cycle
04-20-2017 10:11 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, metaltree
Abba
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 167
Thanks received:
32 thanks in 24 posts

04-23-2017 11:42 AM

Absolutely agree.
As well, I have been alternating with androsterone products to see if there is any that give an even better response. I've seen no difference that I can determine. I've used New Pheromone Additive, Hookup, Alpha 7, Evolve, Turn Up The Heat. 1 drop / spray. Also, not much difference if I just use the cologne cover straight. Unless I come across something else, when I resupply, I will go for the best bang for the buck [or 'bangs'!!]
Always happy to hear new suggestions.
Perhaps the i-Doser 'Wet Dream', 'EcstasyQH' & 'Endorphin' may be worth trying if it gets posted. Worth reading their descriptions - along with 'Testosterone'.
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2017 2:22 PM by Abba.)
04-23-2017 11:42 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace

Share This Thread