Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Endrocrinology of Social Relationships
Gone with the Wind
Pheromone Wraith

Sex: Male

Rep Post

The Endrocrinology of Social Relationships
02-02-2010 9:55 PM

amazon link

I just got a copy of this book.  It is a collection of articles by different authors.  Written in academic style and well referenced.

This does not deal directly with pheromones, but there are obvious inferences to be made.

I've barely cracked the book, but hope to get time to delve into it more deeply soon.

Gone with the Wind

<p align="center">Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!</p>
02-02-2010 9:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: The Endrocrinology of Social Relationships
02-03-2010 2:11 PM

Ah will add that to my list. Not heavily into endocrinology, but rather social anthropology. Recently read On Fertile Ground by Peter Ellison. He's a physical anthropologist who has worked in the Congo and it was enough heavy endocrinology for me to last for a while. He makes some interesting assertions. Might check that out if you like physical anthropology.
02-03-2010 2:11 PM
jvkohl
Expert

02-09-2010 10:48 PM

(02-02-2010 9:55 PM)Gone with the Wind Wrote:  

amazon link

I just got a copy of this book.  It is a collection of articles by different authors.  Written in academic style and well referenced.

This does not deal directly with pheromones, but there are obvious inferences to be made.

I've barely cracked the book, but hope to get time to delve into it more deeply soon.

02-09-2010 10:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-09-2010 11:30 PM

^ That's a response I wish we hadn't lost..

Kohl, if you want to quote then reply, the current workaround is to post the quote then edit the post to include your message.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
02-09-2010 11:30 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

jvkohl
Expert

02-09-2010 11:57 PM

Something seems to be going horribly wrong. No time to determine what that is. Sorry.

JVK

(02-09-2010 11:30 PM)Phya Wrote:  ^ That's a response I wish we hadn't lost.. Kohl, if you want to quote then reply, the current workaround is to post the quote then edit the post to include your message.

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2010 11:58 PM by jvkohl.)
02-09-2010 11:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread