Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Votes - 4.13 Average
The BAD WOLF Thread
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The BAD WOLF Thread
07-02-2018 3:42 PM

does anyone have more success with the bad wolf spray bottle vs oil ?? does bad wolf even come in a spray?
07-02-2018 3:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-02-2018 6:00 PM

(07-02-2018 3:42 PM)Niceguy Wrote:  Does anyone have more success with the Bad Wolf in a spray bottle vs oil? Does Bad Wolf even comes in a spray?

It comes standard with an euro dropper cap, but you can request to have it changed with a roller-top or sprayer, although I would recommend the euro dropper. Roller-top is very good as well, much better than spraying it, but Garry informed me not too long ago that he's discontinuing the option of ordering his products with roller-tops, as too many people complain about the roller-top balls getting stuck/not being consistent with the application of product.
07-02-2018 6:00 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

07-02-2018 6:41 PM

(07-02-2018 3:42 PM)Niceguy Wrote:  does anyone have more success with the bad wolf spray bottle vs oil ?? does bad wolf even come in a spray?

Dont buy anything other than euro dropper or spray.Sprays are for alcohol or alcohol dominant products and euro droppers for dpg.Bulb droppers may ruin the products, I've lost a few that way.Roll on is somewhat inconsistent and you might contaminate it.Why bother?Euro droppers rock!

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
07-02-2018 6:41 PM
OldSpice
Always learning

Rep Post

07-02-2018 10:01 PM

(07-02-2018 3:42 PM)Niceguy Wrote:  does anyone have more success with the bad wolf spray bottle vs oil ?? does bad wolf even come in a spray?

Man I love the roll ons. I spilt my 30 ml in to 2 10ml roll on bottles and one euro dropper .
I like the 10 ml roll on so I can keep it in my pocket when i want to use it 40 mins before the intended use. Bad wolf is ... my new top use .I m getting hits from the self effects and massive hits when they are in my cloud.
Im having clients randomly texting me.asking if I want coffee if im available. Some even saying " hey handsome! Are you busy?" I need to update a new story on my trip to Colorado..

Alpha-dream - l2k v1 v2. Alpha Maschio,
Singles - alpha/beta nol, androstanone, androstadienone, -enone
Liquid alchemy - !BAD WOLF!- Wolf , Possess wolf scent, Aqua Vitae, NAG
A-D - A314 oil ,p83 ,TUTH
Xist , xsp93.. lots of samples
07-02-2018 10:01 PM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-03-2018 2:37 AM

Euro droppers is best you can buy. Once you get used to the dropper mechanism it's the best. I guess there is a reason it's used in almost every Essential oil bottle in the market. I would recommend buying some pepper mint essential oil so you get used to the euro dropper.

Builb dropper would be even better if they didn't break and if you didn't lose a bit of scent every time you open the bottle. It's easier to dose with builb dropper but in the long run you may lose all your bottle. I never used Roll on but I heard it has some big problems too hence why it's not even sold anymore.

And lastly spray, 1 spray is 5 drop, so you can't dose properly with spray.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2018 2:39 AM by WereWolf666.)
07-03-2018 2:37 AM

Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-10-2018 3:42 PM

so I had bad wolf for the pass few months and I have used about 20 to 25 percent of the bottle and to be honest I still haven't truly figured out this phermone.
so I'm 27 5'7 in height and west Indian. I look young for my age, I have a baby face and can pass for 20.
what I gathered since I been using BW is first and foremost the self effects. when I use this I feel arrogant, cocky, I feel better than girls, I don't feel like socializing with men or women. women piss me off because of my red pill unplugging and finding out the true nature of women, but that's a story for another day. I remember one time I used like 3 or 4 drops of BW and another drop under my nose and this guy was walking in my way and I got pissed and flung my arm at him. BW def ramps up the pent up energy I have in my body.
I haven't noticed anything sexual or anything out of the ordinary when it comes to the ladies.
someone said on here how they think BW is mostly self effects the first few hours and I think this could be true because it jives with my experience.
I have read when wearing BW you have to take action but when I wear this I get introverted and arrogant.
I still have 75 to 80 percent left of the bottle and hopefully by the time I finish it I can unlock this phermone and get a better handle of it
07-10-2018 3:42 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-10-2018 5:18 PM

I feel like self effects are affecting u differently because of your own mind . U need to change your mind set in regards to girls , don't know wat reality u view as "red pill". There is only your persoective based on experiences , I don't believe there is a red pill unless u are an enlightened Buddhist or something . So , stop thinking u r better or judging. Once u do that , interact.

BW shines and becomes obvious when u interact . If u do not interact , nothing happens . Not an ioi product from afar.

From the description of this and your other post about needing to intimidate I feel like u need to work on yourself first and utmost. No offense I hope
07-10-2018 5:18 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-10-2018 7:06 PM

BW isn't a relationship type product. Mones are like a Swiss army knife, that's why it's essential to have different ones for different occasions and purpose.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
07-10-2018 7:06 PM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-11-2018 8:22 AM

(07-10-2018 3:42 PM)Niceguy Wrote:  so I had bad wolf for the pass few months and I have used about 20 to 25 percent of the bottle and to be honest I still haven't truly figured out this phermone.
so I'm 27 5'7 in height and west Indian. I look young for my age, I have a baby face and can pass for 20.
what I gathered since I been using BW is first and foremost the self effects. when I use this I feel arrogant, cocky, I feel better than girls, I don't feel like socializing with men or women. women piss me off because of my red pill unplugging and finding out the true nature of women, but that's a story for another day. I remember one time I used like 3 or 4 drops of BW and another drop under my nose and this guy was walking in my way and I got pissed and flung my arm at him. BW def ramps up the pent up energy I have in my body.
I haven't noticed anything sexual or anything out of the ordinary when it comes to the ladies.
someone said on here how they think BW is mostly self effects the first few hours and I think this could be true because it jives with my experience.
I have read when wearing BW you have to take action but when I wear this I get introverted and arrogant.
I still have 75 to 80 percent left of the bottle and hopefully by the time I finish it I can unlock this phermone and get a better handle of it

You have to feel good in my opinion for BW to work, use it around people you already know at first or find a way to feel relax, to enjoy yourself or to feel sexy.
Have you tried cops with BW? The cops seem to help me get motivated and act with a BW vibes.

The hardest place to use BW for me is the club when it's packed I get irritated very easily, that's when it gets really bad.
BW works better with one on one interaction for me or with a group that I already trust me a minimum.

In my limited testing of AV I found that one much better for clubs as it makes me very upbeat and active. BW too at first but if someone gets in my way it's not easy to come back from the rage/
After the rage I also get introverted in bad mood.

It's not an easy product in my opinion.
07-11-2018 8:22 AM

Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-18-2018 4:11 PM

so today I tried something different and it seemed to work better. I normally dab phermone oils on my neck but today I laid down on my bed and let the BW drop on my neck and left it alone to dry.only downside I couldn't see my neck so I feel more than 1 drop came out.
well I went to the gym and one Spanish lady probally 36 to 42 or so she was a 6 or 7 was looking at me alot. while I'm on my machine she's next to me we have same mirror and I catch her looking at me and I smile. 15 minutes later I'm on a leg press machine and she's standing next to me but by her machine and I catch her looking at me again. as I head home on the bus 2 Spanish girls with 1 BF got on the bus both girls stared at me and then sat near me on the bus. the girls had to be 16 to 18 but for all I know they could be 15 but because they got them Spanish jeans they look much older. the guy looked like a teen though so I'm guessing they 16 to 18.
I will trying tommrow instead of my neck because more than 1 drop is coming out, so will try ears this time. I will pour BW on back of my ear and look into the mirror so I know how much drops are actually coming out. but like today I will not rub or dab them just let the drop fall unto the back of my ear
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2018 4:28 PM by Niceguy.)
07-18-2018 4:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bad wolf vs voodoo kingtut savage 5 528 11-06-2018 11:26 AM
Last Post: Russ
  BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB Randy Savage 157 19,338 11-04-2018 2:56 AM
Last Post: Long Barrel Colt
  BAD WOLF COMBOS Randy Savage 132 12,977 10-08-2018 11:45 PM
Last Post: Jass123
  Taking the edge off Bad Wolf remarkable 9 476 10-04-2018 11:30 AM
Last Post: LoveInSpain
  Bad Wolf Mastery kalpan56 118 36,547 09-21-2018 2:43 AM
Last Post: Jass123