Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Should the 20+ posts derailing this thread beginning at post id 1086 be deleted?
This poll is closed.
Yes, we don't need the useless clutter 91.67% 22 91.67%
No, this forum is supposed to be uncensored so even useless posts should remain 8.33% 2 8.33%
Total 24 votes 100%
* You voted for this selection. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4 Average
The BAD WOLF Thread
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 598
Thanks received:
445 thanks in 200 posts

RE: The BAD WOLF Thread
08-13-2017 5:29 PM

About 50% of females whom you interact with whilst exposing them to BW display some form of sexual submission. Mix it with cops and you'll see this amplified.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-13-2017 5:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, TheManInTheFedora, JJ54
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2084
Thanks received:
1427 thanks in 694 posts

08-13-2017 6:01 PM

(08-13-2017 5:29 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  About 50% of females whom you interact with whilst exposing them to BW display some form of sexual submission. Mix it with cops and you'll see this amplified.

That's what I'm feeling! Everyone who's afraid can take the highway or participate in the awesomeness of BW. Stay friendly, look nice and the sexual submission comes naturally.

As you're looking into pheromones to improve your chances, get some teeth whitening strips too. All the Don Juan's had a nice smile.

You can PM me for advice but my answers will be very brief.
08-13-2017 6:01 PM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, Tezeus
SargeMaximus
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 24
Thanks received:
32 thanks in 17 posts

08-13-2017 6:06 PM

K, thanks guys.

BDB: I guess I still haven't figured out why disrespect happens (especially if just walking and random people disrespecting. Or talking to someone random and they get disrespectful)

I work in sales so maybe that's part of it, but I don't get hardly any disrespect when I'm off of mones. So it's an issue I hope to be able to resolve soon.

Having said that, I'll definitely get some bad wolf samples if not the whole bottle as soon as I can.
08-13-2017 6:06 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 395
Thanks received:
334 thanks in 197 posts

08-14-2017 11:49 AM

(08-13-2017 5:29 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Mix it with cops and you'll see this amplified.

Thanks for that one! I've not used cops in a very long time but I have just recently moved a roll-on I'd made some time ago into my day bag. To memory it is 30-40drops Essence of Woman in 10ml of a light/cucumber scented oil - which works as a reasonable cover/confuser for the scent.

So four stripes, two each of maybe 5cm each to each side below the ears and eight swipes from a tester of BW that has been in my jacket for a while beside them, to the back of my neck.

Attention increase was palpable right away - One woman (20s close-cropped/butch looking) who normally only nods in passing, stopped dead and engaged me in conversation, with full-on smiling eye contact and hip-swinging, another two women in my vicinity took me-in from top to toe, very obviously and a Dutch woman (30s, wiry, BIG red hair)) was right-in for a chat/flirt. We chat quite often but for the first time she also let me know that she has a flat nearby. Hmm! Smile

The only negative was a very young woman who normally chats shyly but pleasantly and politely, always wants to see my latest photos. Think she's an art student and gay/bi as I've seen her out with a similar aged girl in what looked just like a really painful dating scenario to me - tonight she's fidgeting/avoiding eye contact and dropping stuff - Distracted but not in so-good a way.
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2017 12:07 PM by polarvoid.)
08-14-2017 11:49 AM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, DrChocolate, LoveInSpain

Share This Thread