Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Votes - 4.13 Average
The BAD WOLF Thread
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The BAD WOLF Thread
05-27-2018 6:45 PM

Just like BDB420 and MacCauley said, you have to experiment with both AV and BW to find your sweet spot. Everyone is different, so whatever dose works for one person, doesn’t mean it’s going to work the same for someone else. You tried two drops, next time try 3 and see what you get. Still nothing? Try 4 drops next outing...and so forth and so on until you see what higher doses get you. Once you find a particular dose that gets you positive hits, that’s when you know you’ve found your sweet spot. If one day you go out with let’s say 6 drops, and you get negative hits from those around you, that’s when you know you OD on the product. Also, try the products alone on their own, don’t make the mistake of combining them, as you’ll never learn how each product works on you.

And interact, interact, interact with those around you. With both AV and BW you can’t just sit back and relax and expect them to work miracles for you. Yes AV and BW are known to get you loads of attention from the ladies, but if you don’t act on that extra attention you’re getting, then they’ll eventually lose that initial interest, because you’re not being congruent with the vibe AV/BW is projecting off of you.
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2018 6:46 PM by DssMaster.)
05-27-2018 6:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

05-29-2018 4:21 PM

The greatness of Bad Wolf is real. I think there are short-term physiological factors that become variables in the perceived effectiveness of pheromones in general, and particularly with extremely drive-sensitive ones such as Bad Wolf.

Beyond that, with BW specifically, you need to be the Bad Wolf already. Took me a while to truly get what that means, and sometimes I'm still not totally congruent with it. But you can drive it how you want.

I'm getting a deeper feel for how to drive the action a little more but I haven't reached the pinnacle yet.

Sunday I upped my dose (usually I do two drops neck- seems to be my sweet spot) but I wanted to push further, so I did five- 4 drops to neck, 5th split between wrists. Rode the train into the city for a festival.

• On the train ride, I felt irritable and threatened, like people were out to get me. I understood that this was my body adjusting to the stronger signature than what I'm used to.

•Some of those street dancers who come perform on the trains in between stops (they're good, but it's fucking annoying most of the time) got on the train and were preparing to set up. I was not feeling it. These were tall, muscular, gang-lookin dudes, and I'm a tall skinny, not intimidating looking guy. I glared at one of them, and he seemed taken aback, and he whispered to his friends, and then they all moved to a different car to perform. I was in a bad mood that day though, so most of my interactions went like that; but I still felt good about how little I cared.

Yesterday I hung out with a couple of male friends that are cool and an attractive (but she's extremely puritan, super Christian, etc) girl that I kinda like. I've had a mostly friendly relationship with in the past, but I can sense that she is reluctantly attracted to me (I'm not Christian, so, conflict) so I rocked BW+VD together, and played everything perfectly.

• I was getting major respect hits from the guys, and huge tension build with the girl in a way that's never happened.

• At one point she started speculating about what kind of dates I take girls on, and I made a joke about going to an Old Country Buffet for a date. She said something like, "well if a guy is taking me out on a date, it better be to the nicest place in town, and he better wear a suit and have flowers," to which I said "guess we're never going on a date!" and after the guys laughed, she immediately qualified herself; "I mean obviously I'm joking, I'm not a princess you know."

• The second guy who was there (I didn't know him before yesterday) was so polite with me that it was almost like he was walking on eggshells. He repeatedly said "I don't wanna be too forward" before asking really basic, not forward questions. I talked him up a little bit, and toward the end of the night he says "see, I need to be like you and get my shit together. This conversation is really motivating for me, like you really have it together." We were just shooting the shit. It was a great time.

Today
At work, major respect hits from everyone. 2 drops of BW to the neck, my usual application.

• The usual "I'm an invincible badass motherfucking warrior, and life is amazing" self-effects

• A guy who was asking for my signature for a delivery kept saying "I don't mean to bother you" and "I know you've got things to do, but..." about everything. I was really friendly and chatted him up, and it seemed to make his day.

• Just now at lunch, I went to grab some food leftover from one of our meetings. Someone took the last plate. A younger Asian guy, probably about 24 is standing next to me. I say something like "man, that falafel looks fucking delicious." He smiles and says "oh yeah, want me to run and grab you a plate?" I said yes. He comes back with the plate, and as he's about to grab the last wrap, he says, "Oh man, you want that? I can get some of this other stuff." And I was like sure! Haha. I made some stupid joke and everyone laughed.

• A really attractive woman, the one who ordered the lunch (who never seemed attractive to me before today, but now that I'm looking at her, holy FUCK, she's gorgeous. Brunette, probably 33-35) who sits near where the food was, stands up, looks at me with this blank confused look, and sits back down. She then stands back up and comes over and says "wow, this looks so Mediterranean, huh?" and I smirk and say "Who woulda thought this Mediterranean Falafel place has food that looks Mediterranean!" and I poked her arm and she laughed and covered her mouth. I had to leave, so I said goodbye and left.

More later.

------
Reporting Info:
Age: 29 | Race: black | Build: Very slender 6'0 | Strong fashion sense | High social awareness | Not as bold as I'd like to be, but working on improving myself every day.
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2018 5:48 PM by Corveus.)
05-29-2018 4:21 PM
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

05-30-2018 6:42 PM

Update

I think BW is fusing with my personality and becoming a part of my base personality. It's still a long road ahead- I can sense the massive untapped potential in this mix that I haven't reached yet, and I am determined to find it.

App 3 drops on the sides of neck and adam's apple.

Self effects: This seems to have smoothened out. I don't feel the super hype "HOLY SHIT EVERYTHING IS EXCITING" selfies that I've been getting with BW. Rather, it seems to mellow me out, like nothing feels like a big deal. Life is good, and I'm in charge.

No major hits today, although I have been more flirty than usual...with all kinds of women, and they all seemed totally receptive to it. I'm not usually socially as forward as I often wish I was. I have been pushing the envelope more and more lately, getting further away from my "comfort" zone. This is due to constantly wearing BW, and vividly imagining everyone wishing they knew me, or wishing they could impress me. And voila, it happens.

I'm going to start experimenting with higher doses.

Later in the day, a little Boowoo

Added VD to the mix. 4 sample vile dabs split on wrists and back of neck. Immediately my energy level and mood spikes WAY up.

Minor Hits
Had a one-on-one meeting with a female manager, 30, boyfriend, I don't find her very attractive, though she has her days. The vibe was giddy and light, I was making her crack up without really doing much. This was definitely the VD at play.

Generally, just lots of smiles from women who walk by, and as they get close they smile big. I was not getting this earlier in the day with just BW. VD seems to soften it up a lot.

Need to get around more people to see how this goes more. Going to get dinner and a beer with my sister later, we'll probably go to some bougie spot in my town, there should be a few targets there. I'll post whatever happens in the BW Combos thread.

------
Reporting Info:
Age: 29 | Race: black | Build: Very slender 6'0 | Strong fashion sense | High social awareness | Not as bold as I'd like to be, but working on improving myself every day.
05-30-2018 6:42 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

pherophreak
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-31-2018 10:39 PM

What do y'all think about using BW at work? I'm guessing that it would be great since the intimidation factor doesn't seem to be too intense, and I've been told before that I'm not intimidating at all, which is prob true lol. I'm trying to build more alpha into my personality over time while retaining my natural friendliness and approachability.
05-31-2018 10:39 PM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

06-01-2018 12:02 AM

(05-31-2018 10:39 PM)pherophreak Wrote:  What do y'all think about using BW at work? I'm guessing that it would be great since the intimidation factor doesn't seem to be too intense, and I've been told before that I'm not intimidating at all, which is prob true lol. I'm trying to build more alpha into my personality over time while retaining my natural friendliness and approachability.

I use BW at work all the time. I work with nothing but girls. The most noticeable effects I see are those girls who already know me or have known me. They seem to get more touchy feely like you can almost feel the sexual tension BW makes. The initial effects are fear based status hits especially with strangers. I've gotten the "I'm sorry sir" from a lady that crossed my path and wasn't really in my way at all. I just smiled and said "You good." The great thing about BW is even with males the fear based status works well, they tend to try to please you or get to know you as if you are a person of power worth knowing. Really good stuff at work imo but if you can't handle the sexual tension it builds with female coworkers it has potential to get you in trouble.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2018 12:02 AM by Lucent.)
06-01-2018 12:02 AM
Batmone
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

06-03-2018 8:52 AM

Coming to BW dosage, I am a bit amused. I am still in my testing phase. For the past few days, I had been applying 5 drops of BW (neck and chest combined) and it was great. Today, at 5 drops I saw intimidation. It was 6 if you consider the negligible amount that I could get from the bottle amidst the hurry. Also, didn't notice the pumped-up first time high self-effect for the last couple of days. Does the self-effects really disappear this fast? I have been using BW for about a straight week.

And after pexperimenting with the dosage so far, I have found 5 drops to be my sweet spot. Is that normal? I have similar hits with 4 but 5 seems to push the boundaries.

Also, today I couldn't smell the scent after 15 mins of application. Could it be because of the facial hair or is it because of the fact that I didn't apply on the jawline? (when I apply on jawline, I can smell the pheromones even after an hour or so)

Here's a challenging situation that I am going to face with Bad Wolf on it's first crowded field test and I would be obliged if you kindly advice me as to how I should act in that situation:
A crowded air-conditioned Volvo bus with 50+ people onboard. Chances of random hi-hello with strangers or striking a conversation is almost zero. How should I act in that situation or rather how should I drive Bad Wolf to get the maximum effects? (for eg. body language, facial expression, eye contact with others, smiling etc.)
06-03-2018 8:52 AM
MacCauley
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-03-2018 9:25 AM

(06-03-2018 8:52 AM)Batmone Wrote:  Here's a challenging situation that I am going to face with Bad Wolf on it's first crowded field test and I would be obliged if you kindly advice me as to how I should act in that situation:
A crowded air-conditioned Volvo bus with 50+ people onboard. Chances of random hi-hello with strangers or striking a conversation is almost zero. How should I act in that situation or rather how should I drive Bad Wolf to get the maximum effects? (for eg. body language, facial expression, eye contact with others, smiling etc.)

Get there a bit early and hang around outside. When you see a hot girl start talking to her and invite her to sit with you on the bus. Then you have an X amount of time with her being influenced by your mones. At least that's what I would do.

As far as self effects I don't think they disappear. I think being awesome becomes the new norm and gets better with more positive feedback and experiences.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2018 9:27 AM by MacCauley.)
06-03-2018 9:25 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Batmone
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

06-03-2018 9:51 AM

(06-03-2018 9:25 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Get there a bit early and hang around outside. When you see a hot girl start talking to her and invite her to sit with you on the bus. Then you have an X amount of time with her being influenced by your mones. At least that's what I would do.

As far as self effects I don't think they disappear. I think being awesome becomes the new norm and gets better with more positive feedback and experiences.

Thanks for the advice! However, what if I don't get the opportunity to strike a conversation? Although I know I will, however, what is the kind of body language that I should reflect if I don't get a seat (upon arriving late) and standing throughout the trip?
(for eg. body language, facial expression, eye contact with others, smiling etc.)

At 5 drops I have seen the VIP+attraction vibe (both sexes) including intimidation (from men), so it's a mixed reaction. With 4 there is no intimidation and the VIP/attraction thing also reduces.
06-03-2018 9:51 AM
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

06-03-2018 11:43 AM

Batmone Wrote:Thanks for the advice! However, what if I don't get the opportunity to strike a conversation? Although I know I will, however, what is the kind of body language that I should reflect if I don't get a seat (upon arriving late) and standing throughout the trip?
(for eg. body language, facial expression, eye contact with others, smiling etc.)

At 5 drops I have seen the VIP+attraction vibe (both sexes) including intimidation (from men), so it's a mixed reaction. With 4 there is no intimidation and the VIP/attraction thing also reduces.

Batmone, I think you shouldn't worry too much about 4 drops vs 4.5 drops vs 5 drops, etc. It's not as important as a lot of people think, in my experience. While I will suggest that you learn alpha-esque body language, and behavior in the general sense, I think, ironically, that focusing on body language, what to say, etc while wearing Bad Wolf will actually make you incongruent with the mix. Bad Wolves aren't analyzing like that. They just act. The more time you spend in your head, the less time you spend being in the moment having awesome experiences with new people, and creating connections with those around you. You will be congruent with the mix, if you just let it take over; do what the little voice says. At least that's what works for me when I use it.

As for learning alpha behavior- again, it's literally more important that you don't overthink than it is for you to actually move in a specific way. My advice is to think of a man you think of as alpha, whether this is a person you've seen, or is a movie character, whatever, and imagine what they would do in situations. This is a temporary, "fake it till you make it" approach. But it will give you an idea of what it feels like. All in all, like I said, overthinking will kill you faster than bad bodylanguage will- ironically bad body language is usually the result of not being sure of yourself, or not being true to yourself. Memorizing someone else's habits or lines, or things people would say can only take you so far, and you won't be in the momrnt.

Check out this documentary though- start at 8 minutes in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd2NTQPl7D8

But all in all, feel the essence of what Bad Wolf makes you feel, and act immediately on your impulses without thinking (just don't break the law lol) and that will probably get you more results than you expect.

What if you don't get the opportunity for a conversation? While on a bus? That is not Bad Wolf talking... Make the opportunity homie. Bliss awaits you on the other side of fear. She's sitting with someone else? Strike up a fun conversation with them both. You are the leader. You are the wolf. You don't wait for opportunities, you create them. It's cold and mones won't diffuse well? Honestly, my experience with BW has been more about changing me than it has been about chicks in my cloud. I get responses from people across the room wayyy outside of my cloud these days, and I think it's because I'm putting out some swagtastic badass vibe they haven't seen all night, and they can sense my vibe, with or without mones. I'm starting to really understand that.

Anyway. Go fourth and be thee fearless, my dude.

------
Reporting Info:
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2018 11:47 AM by Corveus.)
06-03-2018 11:43 AM
Batmone
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

06-03-2018 12:00 PM

(06-03-2018 11:43 AM)Corveus Wrote:  Batmone, I think you shouldn't worry too much about 4 drops vs 4.5 drops vs 5 drops, etc. It's not as important as a lot of people think, in my experience. While I will suggest that you learn alpha-esque body language, and behavior in the general sense, I think, ironically, that focusing on body language, what to say, etc while wearing Bad Wolf will actually make you incongruent with the mix. Bad Wolves aren't analyzing like that. They just act. The more time you spend in your head, the less time you spend being in the moment having awesome experiences with new people, and creating connections with those around you. You will be congruent with the mix, if you just let it take over; do what the little voice says. At least that's what works for me when I use it.

As for learning alpha behavior- again, it's literally more important that you don't overthink than it is for you to actually move in a specific way. My advice is to think of a man you think of as alpha, whether this is a person you've seen, or is a movie character, whatever, and imagine what they would do in situations. This is a temporary, "fake it till you make it" approach. But it will give you an idea of what it feels like. All in all, like I said, overthinking will kill you faster than bad bodylanguage will- ironically bad body language is usually the result of not being sure of yourself, or not being true to yourself. Memorizing someone else's habits or lines, or things people would say can only take you so far, and you won't be in the momrnt.

Check out this documentary though- start at 8 minutes in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd2NTQPl7D8

But all in all, feel the essence of what Bad Wolf makes you feel, and act immediately on your impulses without thinking (just don't break the law lol) and that will probably get you more results than you expect.

What if you don't get the opportunity for a conversation? While on a bus? That is not Bad Wolf talking... Make the opportunity homie. Bliss awaits you on the other side of fear. She's sitting with someone else? Strike up a fun conversation with them both. You are the leader. You are the wolf. You don't wait for opportunities, you create them. It's cold and mones won't diffuse well? Honestly, my experience with BW has been more about changing me than it has been about chicks in my cloud. I get responses from people across the room wayyy outside of my cloud these days, and I think it's because I'm putting out some swagtastic badass vibe they haven't seen all night, and they can sense my vibe, with or without mones. I'm starting to really understand that.

Anyway. Go fourth and be thee fearless, my dude.

Thanks Corveus! That was a real eye-opener and one heck of an advice! Actually, I am still in my testing phase so I decided to deep waters from all angles. Right now I am focusing on improving myself and becoming alpha-esque because being an alpha/natural alpha will get you much far than being a one-time Alpha on mones. I have also seen myself pushing the boundaries with BW and doing/saying things which I otherwise wouldn't have without BW.
However, like you said, I shouldn't be worrying about 4 or 5 drops. It sounds right, although the extra drop does make me challenge myself more along with added intimidation from others. I aim to invest in myself with BW and not become too analytical. And your last paragraph struck me like a hard UFC punch. Yep, with BW you don't wait for opportunities. You create opportunities!
06-03-2018 12:00 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bad Wolf Mastery kalpan56 118 35,179 Today 2:43 AM
Last Post: Jass123
  Wolf vs Bad Wolf Smell anon10500 12 332 09-05-2018 11:34 PM
Last Post: Lostdreams
  Bad wolf vs voodoo kingtut savage 4 321 07-23-2018 2:08 PM
Last Post: kingtut savage
  BAD WOLF+SOB Randy Savage 18 2,316 07-20-2018 10:18 PM