Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Approach Challenge
lifeisgood7
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 874
Thanks received:
1141 thanks in 417 posts

RE: The Approach Challenge
11-14-2012 6:57 PM

(11-14-2012 11:59 AM)thundr Wrote:  You should go higher with the approach numbers. Instead of 3 go for 10.

Cold approaching is a numbers game. The more chicks you hit up the less desperate you get and more nonchalant. Ive been shot down and managed to pull the friend's number right in front of the chick that shot me down.

The numbers of interested females go up as your standards go down. Aim high but be prepared to take a beating for awhile. Aim low and build the ego but be forced to settle. Sadly attractiveness of the girl on your arm dictates the quality of girls in the room you can pull. Its fickle but true.

Thanks thundr. I will make it my goal to approach 10 girls a day.

No excuses!

EXCUSES ARE TOOLS FOR THE INCOMPETENT. THEY SERVE ONLY TO BUILD MONUMENTS OF NOTHING!

There are way too many places to hit up to not be able to meet that quota.

The mall, Starbucks, gyms, restaurant servers, meetup.com groups, bars, etc etc etc

I'm tired of getting occasional one night lays or infrequent booty calls. I'm tired of using mones and not using it to it's full potential. I'm tired of reading reports and not putting myself in the battlefield.

I want to grow, expand my social circle, evolve (and get more lays) so you have to do, what you have to do.

A vision without action is just an hallucination.

Anyone else that's down for the challenge: 10 approaches a day LEEGGOOOO

I am starting tomorrow.
11-14-2012 6:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by thundr, solidprice, bored4life, Leon226
Rileydc84
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 7 posts

11-14-2012 8:45 PM

(11-13-2012 7:51 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Interesting challenge. I have a sure fire way to get guys access to tons of hot women and get the laid for free. But it maybe consider evil.

i'm curious about this.. sometimes a little evil is good..
11-14-2012 8:45 PM
Thanks given by solidprice
solidprice
doing research!

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1164
Thanks received:
164 thanks in 92 posts

11-14-2012 10:12 PM

(11-14-2012 8:45 PM)Rileydc84 Wrote:  i'm curious about this.. sometimes a little evil is good..

this^^
do tell, as3.

@ lifeisgood7
*sigh*
fine, fine....
ill join in on this.
count solidprice in on this as well!
i epic fail at cold approch, i needed a reson to get off my lazy ass.
i know damn for sure i can do 3! so hard to talk to 3 women! Smile
your right life, i need to milk mones to their full power!
time to take the beta weights off and have some fun Twisted

PSN : solidprice
^^^
Forgive any typos in advance i type most of my posts on a touch phone.
And one moaaarrr thing!
Journal > http://pherotruth.com/Thread-the-journeys-of-solidprice
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2012 10:14 PM by solidprice.)
11-14-2012 10:12 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

John Schlongfellow
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
414 thanks in 209 posts

11-15-2012 9:01 AM

(11-14-2012 11:59 AM)thundr Wrote:  Sadly attractiveness of the girl on your arm dictates the quality of girls in the room you can pull.
Words of encouragement for me Wink
(11-14-2012 11:59 AM)thundr Wrote:  The eye contact exercise mentioned above is good for practice but you have to take in consideration environment. For example you are challenging. This is not always a good thing to perpetually show dominance. If it happens to be an insecure male you stare down be prepared for what happens.
As a bouncer I used this to acquire the girlfriends of insecure alpha posers.
Dominant eye contact with them until they got a little riled, then I would approach the GF and totally ignore the PA. I continued to refuse to address the PA, instead asking the GF if PA was an asshole and if her would hit her because "he looks like he wants to hit me but he's scared so he might take it out on you when I leave, Does he hit you?" Never failed. Bomb

(the rest of the story) now she is under my protection, thrown him out, return and instruct her not to go outside "I'll be right back" while I go get her my shift drink, nice sweet drink like "screaming orgasm", go back and shake her hand while introducing myself HOLD THE HANDSHAKE and place drink in her off hand, before releasing pull up to her ear (it's loud in there) and ask if she likes motorcycles "I get off in 20 mins IS THE DRINK GOOD?"
There are too many concepts tied into this to highlight all, but safe to say I was shot down lots before I tied it all together into a sort of magic spell.

(11-14-2012 11:59 AM)thundr Wrote:  I for one cannot stand to be stared at. If I look away casually and you are still drawing a bead on me Im going to say something for sure. What comes out of your mouth will determine how aggressive I get.

I've developed a habit of moving danger close and initiating "Can I ... help you?" with a pause in between I and help, to better control and set their mind racing as to what comes next.
I'm also sure to maintain SOLID eye contact until they stammer a reply and watch their shoulders and stance for telegraphing.
If they say something positive I smile huge and put my hand out to shake and flatten my stance. Negative things are often met with a wagging finger because closes the space, making them cramped and uneasy and putting my strong hand close to the fight.
This is highly situation dependant and not for all places.

(11-14-2012 11:59 AM)thundr Wrote:  Constantly staring at people is going to get you hurt.
Thundr is right and you must proceed with caution in this area.

This post ISN'T about me being BillyBadass, I'm not.
This IS about implying dominance with eye contact and body language and some things to be prepared for that you might not see coming.

Stay congruent folks.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2012 9:37 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
11-15-2012 9:01 AM
Thanks given by bored4life, thundr, paradigmshift
phshotmaker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
78 thanks in 25 posts

11-15-2012 12:53 PM

(11-15-2012 9:01 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  Words of encouragement for me Wink
(11-14-2012 11:59 AM)thundr Wrote:  The eye contact exercise mentioned above is good for practice but you have to take in consideration environment. For example you are challenging. This is not always a good thing to perpetually show dominance. If it happens to be an insecure male you stare down be prepared for what happens.
As a bouncer I used this to acquire the girlfriends of insecure alpha posers.
Dominant eye contact with them until they got a little riled, then I would approach the GF and totally ignore the PA. I continued to refuse to address the PA, instead asking the GF if PA was an asshole and if her would hit her because "he looks like he wants to hit me but he's scared so he might take it out on you when I leave, Does he hit you?" Never failed. Bomb

Interesting method, but I think that the only thing that makes it work and saves you is the fact that you were/are a bouncer. It clearly isn't one to try out! Though you do acknowledge that just staring at people can be a dangerous game.
I'm compelled to ask - would you do this with any girl you liked the look of, or would the guy have to be an asshole before you suggested that he may a woman beater and used your position to get him thrown out?
11-15-2012 12:53 PM
John Schlongfellow
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
414 thanks in 209 posts

11-15-2012 2:54 PM

(11-15-2012 12:53 PM)phshotmaker Wrote:  I'm compelled to ask - would you do this with any girl you liked the look of, or would the guy have to be an asshole before you suggested that he may a woman beater and used your position to get him thrown out?

I didn't "use my position to GET him thrown out" .
I used my position as an opener to demean the status of and enrage violent young males and bait them into attacking me .
I then FORCEFULLY removed him against his will and the more he struggled the more force I applied.

I only treated men like this when their attitude sucked, which could be determined by making repeated eye contact and watching how they reacted. Alcohol + aggression = bad JuJu

Many PAs would hold eye contact in a challenging manner as you approached and try to interrupt repeatedly and aggressively when you ignored them and directed your requests for ID at the GF.
I found the calmer I stayed the more worked up they got.
If the guy was laid back and cool then no problem and they got a handshake and thanks for cooperating.

Otherwise he got some face time with Sweet Lady Sidewalk Kiss:

As for the girl?
Much of our job was weeding out underage drinkers so the youngest looking, most petite girls took top priority. whistle
Young women are much safer legally speaking when you can force them to produce ID. IYKWIM
Women who dated "bad boys" found this aggressive behavior exciting, those who liked relaxed men were less inclined.
Know your quarry so your hunt may be successful.

I only wanted to reiterate and elaborate on Thundr's post but I fear I've derailed the thread.
....now back to your regularly scheduled thread........

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2012 3:21 PM by John Schlongfellow.)
11-15-2012 2:54 PM
Thanks given by phshotmaker, paradigmshift, lifeisgood7
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 40 posts

11-17-2012 7:43 PM

(11-13-2012 7:51 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Interesting challenge. I have a sure fire way to get guys access to tons of hot women and get the laid for free. But it maybe consider evil.

I thought you're a silent partner?
11-17-2012 7:43 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Approach anxiety dsouza 15 768 08-17-2013 3:43 AM
Last Post: sunny10